[FM10] "The Real Special One"

jackripper

This is my career in FM10 to date: Ive loaded leagues England Spain Italy France Holland Scotland on patch 10.1 no edits to database been made.

I wasnt going to type this up but its probably the furthest ive been on any FM.

Season 2009/10 Review.

We become champions of the SPL pipping Rangers to the top spot and lost to juventus in the 2nd round of the Champions League

which i was pleased to even make it out of the group stage. We also won the Scottish cup beating Hearts 2-0 goals from Cristaldo

set us on our double, But losing to Falkirk in the Scottish Cup disapointed me to say the least. Trasnger wise i brought in

Verratti and James Rodirguez and Cristaldo as my main transfers and sold some deadwood like Samaras.Overall a good season.

Season 2010/11

We won the league but did poorly in the two scottish cups. We also qualified for Europa Cup after finishing 3rd in our champs league

group behind Chelsea and Lyon. We lost out to AZ in europe which was a disapointment as i felt we had a good squad that could now

put up a challenge in europe. transfer wise we signed some youth products and also brought in Nani from Man Utd who was allowed to leave

for £3.9 million. The team towards the end of the season become worried about the lack of harmony and felt i was losing the changing

room. I was then offered £103milion transfer budget to take over at Tycoon Rich Inter and turn the ageing club around. I gladly accepted

leaving behind the trouble some Celtic.

Season 2011/12

With the challenge of rebuilding Inter now ahead of me i decided straight away to get rid of the ageing players like Toldo, Veira materazzi

and a few others to with the likes of Muntari and Qauresma also moving on. I signed Messi,aguero and Fabregas and also brought some

youth products from my old club Celtic which didnt go down to well.The team also had Mata,Arshavan and Beck already on the books to.

I also signed Akinfeev from CSKA also. Having this money made me realise how bad Celtic treated me in a way. We become League champions

with a few games to spare and didnt do good at all in the league cups and in the champs league we lost on away goals to Arsenal in the qaurter

final. so hopefully next season we make it 2 steps further.

Season 2012/13

England

Took over from fabio Capello to manage the England national team. Decided to get rid of the old Rio's, Lampards and Coles to concentrate on

youth as the England team seems to be ageing now. My WCQ group finished me on top then slovakia,Denmark,Hungary moldova and San Marino.

I was formidable as i won all 10 games only conceding 3 goals with my new back line. my first eleven for England would be Foster,Mattock,Richards,

Mancienne and Gosling along the back, In the middle Delph and Rodwell with Lennon and Wilshere on the wings with Rooney and Welbeck/walcott up front.

Inter

I decided to cut down on the big name signings and decided to go for youth so got scouting all the international under 21's and found some

very good prospects and signed them hoping they would fulfil there potential.I decided to sell Hitzelberger, Carvalho and Barbosa who cost me

£4.7mil and sold for £12mil back to Brazil. We won the title again by a good margin but also again disapointed in both cups which seemed

to be becoming a major thorn in my backside. In the champs league we lost in the quarter final against Barcelona 4-2 on AGG so were slowly

making progress on that stage. My board have decided to move into Inter stadium with 140447 capacity at the end of 2013/14

Season 2013/14

England

The World Cup was drawn and we were placed in a group with Australia,Nigeria and Wales so not a bad group for my young squad im just hoping they

dont become unsettled over over complacent with the prospect of an easy group. The battle of Britian would be the big one for my squad with an also

young Welsh squad with the likes of Bale and Ramsey pulling the strings it could be difficult. We also entered the Confedirations cup along with Uruguay

Cameroon and Japan. we beat Uruaguay and Japan but a 2-0 defeat against Cameroon wasnt enough to stop us going through to meet Italy in the semi final.

A 3-2 defeat would mean we would meet Cameroon for the 3rd place play off where once again we lost but this time on another dreaded Penatly shootout.

Inter

not much on the transfer front this season as i wanted to use my youth more. I did however sell Sneidjer to Fiorentina for £24million which seemed a great price

considering he wasnt in my first team plans. I signed a few more youngsters that my scouts have found doing there research. My marquee transfer this year would

be Jack Rodwell from Everton who cost me £27million but felt he had the class to possibly become a legend here at Inter.A 91st minute goal for fiorentina knocked

us out of the QF of the cup.We became champions on last day of season where us or Udinese on same points could take it. They had Palermo we had to face Cheivo,

A win would make us champions and a 3-0 win was good enough but made even better when Udinese lost to Palermo. We also had great success in the Champs league knocking

out Barca, Juventus and Liverpool to make the final against Leverkusen, Goals from Mata and Balotelli cancel out paloshis opener as we become champions of Europe with

a 2-1 win. A double for us would end a good season but surely next season will be about the whole lot.

Season 2014/15

England

The World Cup was now upon us and in our group would be Wales Australia and Nigeria.I got rid of the ageing players like Terry, Rio and Lampard and a few more to start blooding

some youth through, I searched the u21's to see what i had available to me and found some interesting prospects with the chance to use this world cup to propel himself in

the football world and hopefully lead us to glory. The press were mixed about my decision i just hope it doesnt back fire on me.

Follow Englands World Cup below.

Inter

This could be my last season at Inter once i have won every trophy there is. I might look to France before maybe finishing my career with my beloved Manchester United, If not

i will definatly be moving to England to finish my career.

The move into our stadium was delayed by 3 months due to it falling behind schedule which was a shame as we wanted to kick off the new season in our new home Inter Park.

Transfer wise i was lookng for more youth to go into my lower teams and maybe promoting one or two from the u20's to see what they can offer to us. My back up goalkeeper (regen)

demanded a transfer as he was starting to get fed up at waiting behind akinfeev so i accepted but no bids yet....the story continues...................

Season   Country   Team        League pos   Achievements

2009/10  Scotland  Celtic F.C  1st          SPL Champions,SLC winners,Champs League 2nd round.
2010/11  Scotland  Celtic F.C  1st          SPL Champions,
2011/12  Italy     Inter F.C   1st          Serie A Champions.Super Cup winners
2012/13  Italy     Inter F.C   1st          Serie A Champions.Super Cup winners
2013.14  Italy     Inter F.C   1st          Serie A Champions.Champions League winner.Super Cup Winners

International

Season   Country   Competition   Finish

2012/13  England   WCQ Group 5   1st
        England   Confed Cup    4th  
2013/14  England   World Cup     ??

World Cup 2014

Group D:England 3-0 Australia (Lennon,Welbeck,Rooney)

A goal in the first 10 minutes from tricky winger Aaron Lennon set us on our way to a comfortable victory over Australia. A second was then added by Explosive Manchester United striker

Danny Welbeck and his club team mate Wayne Rooney adding a third goal in the 91st minute. A good start to hopefully build upon. Australia didnt help the cause when veteran defender

Lucas Neill was giving his marching orders in the first half.

Group D:England 2-0 Nigeria (Welbeck 2)

Manchester United striker was certain to make a name for himself with a double in this game to take his World Cup tally to 3 goals in 2 games so far and looking very good up front with Rooney.

the midfeild of Lennon Rodwell Young and Dobson(regen) controlled the game and helped out the defence of Glenn Johnson,Micah Richards,Gibbs and Andrew Demetriou (regen). So top of the group with

the battle of Britain to commence.

Group D:England 5-0 Wales (Dobson,Rooney,Walcott 2,Delph)

I was going to make some changes to freshen up but didnt really want to stop the momentum so i played the same 11 again to do us proud against a young Welsh side boasting some very good

talent with the likes of Ramsey,Bale and Vokes looking impressive. They were sitting in 3rd on level points for Nigeria so a win for them and a win for Nigeria could see us knocked out.

But a point would see us through to the 2nd round of the World Cup. Goals from Alex Dobson and Wayne Rooney gave us a 2-0 lead at HT so i decided to make some changes to freshen things up

and hopefully it wont back fire for me. Walcott and Delph were brought on and it paid dividends as 2 goals from Walcott and one from Delph gave us a 5-0 emphatic win over a poor Wales team

who would now be going back to the UK. We however were off to the 2nd on a flyer.

Final Group D

England

Nigeria

Wales

Australia

World Cup 2nd Round

England 2-1 Russia.(Welbeck,Rooney)

We were drawn against Russia in the next round and i saw that if we carried on our group stage form we should have enough to win the game and progress but we had to be careful as beating Russia will

not be easy and a tough game is what i am expecting.They had the players that could cause us problems with Arshavin and Pavyulchenko and of course my Goalkeeper Akinfeev the man we will have to get

past if we are to go through. Danny Welbeck gives us a fantastic start with a 5 minute goal but an equaliser from Pogrebnyak pulled us into the interval at 1-1. Rooney then put us 2-1 ahead in the 77th

minute was enough to give us a hard earned victory over Russia and once again we are through to the qaurter final.

World Cup Qaurter Final

England 2-1 Italy (Rooney,Rodwell)

Another stern test for my youngsters with Italy up next.The country im from against the country i earn my trade in. Should be interesting.We started the game slowly and couldnt find a rythym at all and

Italy took full advantage when Guiseppe Rossi scored on the 45th minute right before half time to take them into the second half winning. I asked to see more from my team as i knew there was plenty more

to come from my team and it worked as Wayne Rooney pulled us level before Jack Rodwell scored the winner in the 84th minute to take us to the semi finals.

World Cup Semi Finals

England 2-1 Brazil (Welbeck, Silva o.g)

So its the Flair of Brazil up against the youth of England who would prevail and make it to the World Cup final? Who has that little bit extra? hopefully we do and looking back on what has been a very good

World Cup for my young team. We went into the game as unusually tagged Underdogs against the best team in the world. We would try to use this as an advantage and take the pressure off my young team.

Once again Danny Welbeck showed why he is going to become a World Class player when he pounced on a chance and took it well to take us into Halftime leading. Other than that it was a solid first half perfomance.

Lets just hope the players have the physical and mental strength to knock out the World Cup favourites. We started the 2nd half with a bang when Thiago Silva put the ball into his own net to double our advantage but

the joy was knocked when a goal from Augusto pulled Brazil back into the game in the 86th minute but a red card in the 93rd minute for Maicon made it worse and we held on to famously beat the favourites and now we are

finally going to the World Cup final.

World Cup final 2014

England France

So it would be our neighbours France who will be in our way for World Cup glory and hero like status back in England,The fans were buzzing with anticipation as the final game would now come down to this. All the hard work

was now being put to the test.A poor first half so my club defender Sahko head the opening goal of the World Cup which is surely going to go down a treat when i return to Inter. We were sloppy in the first half maybe it was

the nerves getting to my players. We went into the half time interval 1-0 down i expected to see more to be honest and i told my players exactly what i was feeling. I wanted a response in the second half and boy did i get one.

Wayne Rooney scored in the 61st minute before Welbeck added a second 7 minutes later but got injured while scoring and to round it all off Delph come up trumps in the 92nd minute to send my fans wild and the whole of the country

wild also....England were World Champions winning 3-1 against France. It was party time.......

Danny Welbeck won Best Player and the Golden Boot award finishing 6 goals ahead of Gourcruff and Pogrynbank

2009/10  Scotland  Celtic F.C  1st          SPL Champions,SLC winners,Champs League 2nd round.
2013.14  Italy     Inter F.C   1st          Serie A Champions.Champions League winner.Super Cup Winners

International

2013/14  England   World Cup     winner

Some screen shots for you.

Squad 2014/15

Inter Squad

A strong squad with a mix of youth and experience to help me go for all the titles this season, Especially as it could be my last here.

Key Player

Mamadou Sahko

A great first year at the club saw him help us lift the Seria A title again and win the Champions League also. If were going to get more success then its important this man stays fit and consistent with form.

One to Watch

Fernando Garcia Ortega

I have big hopes for this player and i plan on giving him some valuable game time with Eto now falling into reserves because of my age rule. With the right attittude this youngster is going to become huge.

Manager history

Sean Parrish

My C.V is starting to take shape nicely and should garauntee me a job virtually anywhere. So far i have my sight set on France before maybe finishing my career in my home country of England.

England Review 2014/15

After winning the World Cup the group stages for the European Championship 2016. We were in Group G along side Albania, Croatia, Northern Ireland, Kazaakstan Switzerland and Estonia. Overall a good group but a tricky one also with ties like Estonia away and Croatia who seem to always be a threat in this competiton. I will be sticking with the squad that won the World Cup as most of them still have a good 7-10 years ahead of them. I demand to win the group especially as were now ranked number 1 in the Rankings list, A place i want to stay. The Championship is being hosted by Scotland and Wales so basically home soil for me. England won the last European Championship with Fabio Capello so we will be the favourites to qualify and win it.

Inter 2014/15

Pre season freindlies were left to my assistant manager while i continued my search for more young talent. A goalkeeper would be my main priority with my back up moving to AC Milan with view of permanent deal. I took a gamble on 20year old (regen) Harettyin Zorlu from Barca. He cost me £10million. I also signed 2 more regens hintsenberger who plays AMR and Pessoa who is a DM/AMC for around £2 mil for the both. Goings out i released about 10 youth players who failed to impress and also AML Tommasani was loaned out for much match experience. He went to Vicenza. He wa sby my scout potentially better than Messi but has seemed to have fallen a bit and taken a step back in his progress so i felt this would do him the world of good. I also sold German youngster

Italian super Cup 2014/15

Inter 0-3 Juventus

A shocking perfomance from my team as we are well and truly beaten in this game. Im disapointed to say the least and well i will be demanding an improvement and quickly. Cordoza scored on stroke of half time before Melo and Breno completed the rout. A game id rather forget if im to be honest.

Seria A 2014/15

Inter 2-0 Ascoli (Balotelli,Dobson)

We would be starting the defence of our title against Ascoli at the San Siro as our stadium is still not ready. A must win game surely against a team who will be fighting for relegation. My strongest eleven is Akinfeev,Beck,Sahko,Philipe,Santon,Fabregas,Dobson,Mata,Messi,Aguero,Balotelli. We started the game quickly and within 20minutes we took the lead through Balotelli to make it 1-0. we went into half time. Second half we took the foot of the gas with Dobson adding a 2nd goal in the 92nd minute to make it 2 goals and 3 points.

European Super Cup 2014/15

Inter 2-1 Fiorentina (Phillipe,Mata)

So its 2 Itallian teams becoming the dominant force in Europe last season with us winning the Champions League and Fiorentina taking the Europa League Cup. Now we will see who officially is the best team in Europe when these two giants collide. Messi was injured so Balotelli would start on wing with Ortega grabbing his first start. A goal for centre back Bruno Phillipe opened the scoring as we go 1-0 up after 14 mins. Mata then adds a second as we go into the half time leading comfortably. Nothing else happened until the 71st minute when Sahko was given his marching orders. A goal by former player Sneider pulls one back but we hang on to win the cup 2-1.

Seria A 2014/15

Udinese 0-3 Inter (Fabregas,Aguero 2)

Champions taking on the runners up next as we travel to Udinese. A draw here i would settle for but im still going for a win an early victory over my title rivals. Messi didnt make the match but should be available next game so its same 11 who won the Supercup who will tackle Udinese. I couldnt have wished for a better start as Fabregas scores in 2nd minute and Aguero adds one 7 minutes later to storm us into a 2-0 lead. Things for bad to worse for Udinese as Munoz is sent off. The half time whistle blows. Aguero gets his second of the night to make it 3-0 which became the final score. A great win against a very strong team even if it was against 10 of them for most of game.

England

Euro Championship Qualifier Group G

England 4-1 Estonia (Welbeck 2,Rooney 2)

Our opening game at Wemble in Group G see us entertain Estonia. I fully expected a win and that was helped when Welbeck opened the scoring on 11 minutes before Rooney added a second , Welbeck got his second of the game before Wayne Rooney also got his second to take us onto half time with a 4-0 commanding lead. A quite second half only stirred when Estonai scored a penatly in the 80th minute. but a 4-1 win gives a fantastic start to the campaign.

Latest News Inter

Stadium building is now another futher 2 months behind schedule so instead of October we wont be moving until December which has really annoyed me and to top it off my tycoon chairman is willing to listen to offers for the club. Glad i not really gone crazy with his money as this could be bad unless someone rich enters. We are drawn in a group which consists of Inter,Man City, Villaraeal and Vejle from Denmark in the champions league.

Seria A

Inter Genoa

Genoa next with a fit Messi back in contention but unfortunatly Mata pulled out due to an injury which means he will be out for 7-8 months as he damages cruciate ligaments. I was looking into the transfer market before noticing 16 year old French winger Theirry Millot showing fantastic potential in my reserve squad so il call him into the first team and give him a shot.

theirry.jpg

The game started with Balotelli occupying the Left win and Messi back on the right with Ortega starting with Aguero up front. We started slow and this showed as Genoa were awarded a penalty in the 28th minute in which Alfresqua scores to give them the halft time lead. I wasnt happy and demanded a win and it must of worked as Aguero pulls us level before Ortega scores his first to put us 2-1 ahead and to finish it off up steps Jack Rodwell to complete the scoring as we win 3-1. A poor start but better finish gives us the victory.

Champions League Group Stage 2014/15

Man City 0-5 Inter (Aguero 4,Phillipe)

What a start to our defence as we smash Man City 5-0 with Aguero turning it on with 4 goals and Bruno Philippe adding another to complete the amazing victory but the only down side was Phillipe then getting sent off near the end which i wasnt happy about especially as we had the game in the bag but still an amazing victory for the club.

Serie A

Roma 1-2 Inter (Aguero,Verratti)

A tough test up next as underacheiving 16th place Roma are our next opponents. This could be a potential banana skin with there players determined to show there quality against the champions. A solid first half saw Aguero increase his goal tally to 5 in 2 games as he scores the only goal of the half to make it 1-0 to us. Messi pulls up injured in the second half but hoping it wont be a serious injury especially with Mata out. Things turned for the worse as Okaka grabs a dramatic equaliser in the 89th minute who seemed to grab a draw before the man replacing Messi in Marco Veratti scores the winner in the 92nd minute to pull of a majestic last 3 minutes. Messi will be out between 7 and 10 days so will miss Juventus, Fiorentina and Villareal games the ones hes likely to miss.

Seria A

Inter 0-1 Juventus

A dull start to the match with not much to talk about as we go into the interval still goalless at 0-0. Another poor 2nd half see us concede to a Marshio free kick as Juventus take an important 3 points. I was disapointed in the lack of ambition shown.

Seria A

Fiorentina 1-0 Inter

Second defeat in a row is something we dont often taste here at Inter but today we are taking a bite as we lose to a solo goal from Naldo for Fiorentina as we slip to another defeat. With Villaraeal up next im hoping to see a much more improved performance.

We are currently 6th in Seria A on 12points and AC Milan currently occupy top spot with 18 points. So 6 points behind we need form and now.

End of Season 2014/15 Review

Inter

We become champions once again on the last day with our fierce Rivals AC Milan in second place. We needed a win to win the league and we faced Livorno away while Ac faced Cagliari. Both teams were heading into these matches knowing one will be crowned champions. AC milan were suprisignly held to a 1-1 draw so a draw for us and we would win the league by 1 point. And lucklily for us we got the draw after a 0-0 stalemate would be enough to see us crowned Champions of the Seria A for the 5th time in a row. We also shook off our domestic cup cobwebs after beating Atlanta 3-0 to take home the Itallian Cup. We also finished runners up in the other cup losing to Juventus. In the Champions league we became the first team to succesfully defend our title and regain the CL with a win over Lyon in the final. We also won the World Club Championship and european super cup winners. So 4 trophies ends a very succesful season and for me i would now step down feeling ive acheived everything i could with Inter.

Inter Squad

The strongest squad in the World? Maybe but with my new club expect to see me back to raid my old club for some of there shinings i have nurtured into the football players they are today.

Key Player

Fernando Garcia Ortega

After Mata picking up an injury to take him out for 8 months i decided to put Balotelli on the left and give my young protege some much needed first team football and what a wonderful debut season with 26 goals and 16 assists in 41 games.

One to Watch

Theirry Millot

Possibly the next Henry?? Big things are expected for this youngster.

England

We currently sit top of the European Championship qualifying group after wins against Croatia and northern Ireland to put us in pole position. I also called up some new faces to fight for there place, Most notably a young protege called Jake Perry from Aston Villa and he didnt disapoint with a goalon his full debut.

Jake Perry

A very good young prospect i plucked from Aston Villa who seemed to have some good english youngsters currently on there books. I gave Jake his full debut against Northern Ireland where he grabbed his debut goal in a 3-1 win. Big things are expected.

Euro Championship Qualifying Group G]

Top spot with a hundred per cent record sets us up nicely.

England Squad

A sort of young squad but with more experienced players like Richards, Foster and Rooney helping us out with there vital experience.

2013/14  Italy     Inter F.C   1st          Serie A Champions.Champions League winner.Super Cup Winners
2014/15 Italy      Inter F.C   1st          Seria A Champions.Champions League Winners.World Club Winners.European Super Cup Winners, Italian Cup winners.
International

2013/14  England   World Cup     1st   World Cup winner
2014/15  England   ECQ Grp G     1st   currently

now for the future...................

Season 2015/16

Valencia mid season update

Next stop sees me travelling to Spain where i would become new manager at Spanish La Liga team Valencia. Recently Valencia finished 3rd the season just gone behind Real Madrid and Barcelono who finished top two the last few years consecutively. I inherit an old squad with the likes of Reo Coker, Van Der Vart and others like Mathieu and Kaboul in thie ranks. These would be the first of many to leave. My transfer budget starts at £35milion and my main transfer target would be form my old club Inter. Fernando Ortega Garcia. In all i sold most of the squad so i saw around 10 players leave mostly the players over 30 apart from club legends David Villa and David Silva. With a transfer budget of more than i expected i decided that i would scour the globe for the hottest talent and turn then into superstars or profit. Finances at the debt ridden club where better than i expected but i think the chairman realises that after 5 years without a trophy he would need to spend if he wants success.

10th January 2016

League Table so far

We sit in 3rd position behind runaway leaders Atletico Madrid and Barcelona ahead of us by 8 and 4 points respectively. Its semmingly quite tight at the top with recent years seeing Real and Barca dominate it was fresh to see us and Atletico ahead of the dominant 2. We know that Real have a game in hand against us and could knock us 4th but my aim to break the top two is still on schedule as long as we have a solid second half of the season.

Champions League Group H

Well they say destiny chooses your path for you and well it was destined that after resigning after my success at Inter i would get the oportunity to say goodbye to the fans properly as Inter are pulled up in the group along side Austria Wein and FC Kobenhaven. It was going to be tough but finishing in the top 2 would be my only demand. We started wit a 3-0 win over Kobenhaven before i made my return to Inter Stadium in the nxt group stage. It was good to go back but my young team this would be the perfect test. A 1-0 defeat to Inter with the goal coming from Aguero left me a bit disapointed but it was a good to finally say goodbye to the fans. A 5-1 win and 2-1 win against Austria saw us move comfortably into 2nd place behind Inter who had already won the group even though an 8-2 win against Kobbenhaven for us boosted our goal difference. Last group game would see Inter coming to us and we took the match 2-1 with the winning goal coming from Garica Ortega.

Key Player

My major signing in the summer saw me bring in my young striker from previous club Inter for a whopping £11.25mil. A high price for some one unproven in the Spanish leages but most of my players would be and i just have a feeling this guy is going to become one of or if not the best player in the world. He is also Spanish which should really help him settle into his new club and he did that with a fantastic goal scoring run of 19 goals in 24 games. Valencia's new David Villa? Who knows?

One to Watch

Labelled the next Daniel de Rossi i found this guy in the lower leagues of Italian football slowly making a name for himself. I decided i would give this young man a chance to fulfil his potential here at Valencia where the training facillities are much better for him and his career. I sent him on loan to feeder club Hercules for the season but injuries to key players made me recall him to give me some much needed cover. Big things are expected.

Valencia 3-0 Real Madrid

The best result so far and to stop the top two dominating even more i knew i would have to pull up results against the Barca's and Madrids of the world and well Real travelled to us on a run of 4 games without a win so pretty poor form considering we were pulling in some good form. A shocking perfomance from Real was helped by the fact we played brilliant football on the pitch to destroy Real with goals from Fernandes, David Villa and Garica Ortega finishing the rout as we win 3-0. Im well happy with the result.

Valencia 1-1 Las Palmas

From the best to the worst, A shocking performance from my team as were held at home against lowly placed side Las Palmas. We were disapointing all over the park and i along with the fans were expecting a steam rolled victory but Las Palmas are fighting for the lives and showed it today by taking a point from us. A result which could come round and bite us on the butt.

more to follow............

Valencia End of Season Review 2015/16

La Liga

What a tight league finish between the top 4 of Atl Madrid, Barca us and Real Madrid with only 4 points seperating the teams sees one of the closest title challenges ever and this season we have new champions but unfortunatly it wasnt Valencia but Atl Madrid winning the title. We did show our potential this season with wins against Barca and Real Madrid showing we have the quality but draws against the lesser sides surely made us pay. Hopefully we can turn those draws into wins. We went out in the 2nd round to a 4-3 agg defeat to Man City in the Champions League and a disapointing 1-0 loss to Sporting in the Qaurter Finals of the spanish cup didnt go down well with the fans.

Valencia Squad

With the new transfers being brought into the club and a lot of dead wood being removed i knocked down the age dramatically but decided to keep club captain David Villa and David Silva as my experienced players to aid my young stars. This could be David Villas last season as i see him as afuture manager and his legs slowly giving way.

Key Player

What a debut season in the La Liga as my record signing in the summer repays his price tag with an astonishing 35 goals in 42 games. The new David Villa? Im hoping the dreaded second season syndrome doesnt affect him but he is slowly making a name across the world with his performances.

one to watch

Avelino Fernandes, My young portugese midfeilder was most improved when stepping into the midfeild position some great perfomances saw him cement down the position and make it his own. With some hard work and good luck he could become the next big thing.

England 2015/16

European Championship group D

The European Championship groups are drawn and we are put into group d along side France, Norway and Slovakia in which has been labelled by the press the group of death. We will need to be fully fit and commited to the cause if were going to run along as our pre tag title as favourites along with Italy.

WCQ Group 9

Russia will be hosting the 2018 World Cup and for us to get there we will be facing Belarus,Romania Albania and Slovakia who were also drawn in my European Championship group. I see this as a nice draw for us and especially as i feel i have replaced the likes of Ferdinands, Terry's and Lampards of the england team an replaced them with some tasty youngsters hungry for success. how hungry we will soon see.

Around the world 2015/16

Arsenal,Man City and Chelsea occupy the top 3 spots in that order in the EPL. Liverpool have a poor season finishing in 7th while Man United finish 5th behind Sunderland. My old club Celtic wins the Scottish League but previous club finish lowly 3rd behind Udinese and Juventus who take the top 2 spots. The champions League final is between Manchester United and Koln from Grmany who have definately been the suprise package this year.

Next Season

My aim is to blood some more youngsters and finish in the top 2 in the league and definatly win a trophy this year wether it Spanish Cup or Champions League. I want to atleast reach the Quarter final of the Champions League to boost our reputation and bring in more quality youngsters.

2013/14  Italy     Inter F.C   1st          Serie A Champions.Champions League winner.Super Cup Winners
2014/15  Italy     Inter F.C   1st          Seria A Champions.Champions League Winners.World Club Winners.European Super Cup Winners, Italian Cup winners.
2015/16  Spain     Valencia    3rd          n/a

International

2015/16  England   Euro 2016     ??

next up Englands Euro Championship 2016.......

England European Championship Group D 2015/16

England 2-1 Norway (Rooney,Settle)

So we start the defence of our crown against Norway who themselves were looking for a good start to the competition. I feel 7 points from the 3 games is the minimum requirement for us to qualify to the second round. The game itself didnt start well as Norway take the lead when Nordveit opens the scoring but Rooney scoring on the stroke of Half time takes us into the interval at 1-1. I felt if we carried on as we were with the momentum we gained from scoring so late into the half that we could win this and we did when Liverpools right winger Nathan Settle scores the winner in the 67th minute to give us our first 3 points.

England 2-1 France (Rodwell,Settle)

Next up one of the mouth watering games drawn out of the hat so far see current World Champions England taking on neighbours France and it goes well as France score in the 15th minute when Benzema scores, Within 5 minutes Rodwell levels us up as once again we head into half time with the share of the spoils. We push men forward and once again Nathan Settle scores his second goal in as many games to make it 2-1 and thats how the score stayed. So all we need is a point to qualify. up next Slovakia.

England 2-0 Slovakia (Rooney,Dobson)

Our final group game is against Slovakia and we need a draw to qualify but winning the group is also on our thoughts and were helped when Rooney opens the scoring in the first half befre a penatly by Dobson doubles our lead and we win the game 2-0 and also top the group.

else where Wales beat Bulgaria 5-0 but fail to qualify after Italy beat Croatia 2-0 to take top spot and Croatia claim second. Scotland however qualify from Group A along with group winners Holland and Spain and Portugal take both spots in group c.

Final Group Standings

Euro 2016 Quarter Final Draw

Euro 2016:Quarter finals:

England 0-0 aet Portugal Portugal win on Pens.

Alex dobson will miss the quarter finals against Portugal due to suspension so i recall Delph to start alongside Rodwell in the middle of the park. Rooney and Deflousno lead the attack with Walcott and Montgomery on the wings. At the back Gibbs and David Reid take the full back spots with Richards and Demetriou taking the centre back slots. A controversial goal for Pepe opens the scoring but replays show he was offside in the 12th minute. But we hit back through Delfounso in the 32nd minute to take us back level. We are then hit in the 45th minute when Hulk restores Portugals lead to take it into the half way mark 2-1 to Portugal. I ask the team to give me more as i know we have more gears to go through and on the hour Rodwell powers in an effort to pull us level once again. The final whistle blows as we head into Extra Time. The first half sees no action as the scores remain the same. I take off Rooney,Walcott and Delph and bring on Settle, Welbeck and stevens to add some fresh legs but we dont get the break through as we head into the dreaded penalty shootout. Once again we are struck with the dreaded penalty curse that has claimed many results against the England team as youngster Settle misses the penalty which condems us to defeat and we are on our way home.

Euro 2016 review

A disapointing exit for us on penatlies which seems to be a bad curse for the England football team as once again we are heading back home to reflect on more what ifs than more what should have been. In my mind its telling me maybe i should retire from my contract but my heart is telling me to stay as its what bouncing back that makes great teams and how they deal with them. I remain undecided before i head off into my meeting with the English F.A regarding our performance in the Euros.

The review meeting was a bit heated when i was told that the perfomance was not good enough and that they thought long and hard about my position and demand an improvement. I feel betrayed as we performed well considering the team is still learning and havent they forgot i brought them the World Cup?

Its now me thinking about my position. I decide to wait and see what jobs are available and maybe thinking of taking over a team to show the English FA just how much of a good manager i have by building a team to knock them from there perch. The Wales job seems to interest me but lack of players from Wales doesnt help the situation *(due to me not loading the welsh leagues).

SKY SPORTS:BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Englands manager Sean Parrish has resigned from his role as coach with immediate affect. Reports suggest that Mr Parrish was not happy in regards to comments made by the English FA regarding the nations recent European Championships exit to the hands of Portugal in the Qaurter Final. both parties have declined to comment but rumours are spreading that Parrish was approached by Spain where he is currently managing with Valencia.

MORE BREAKING NEWS

The Spanish FA call a press conference in Madrid to finally name the man to succeed Unai emery who was sacked after the Euros. The confrence is set and in walk members of the Spanish FA swiftly followed by Mr Parrish who just hours earlier resigned from his role as England manager. Mr Parrish explains that he felt disrepected by his previous employers after everything he has done with England. winning the world cup and replacing the golden generation of Gerrards Lampards and Terry's all replaced with youngsters of the same class. He was delighted to be signing a contract with Spain especially as living in the country and managing in the Spanish league will help him scour the clubs for quality Spanish youngsters and dethrone England from not only 1st place in the World Rankings but to win the World Cup.

2014/15  Italy     Inter F.C   1st          Seria A Champions.Champions League Winners.World Club Winners.European Super Cup Winners, Italian Cup winners.

International

2015/16  England   Euro 2016     Q/F defeat. Resigns from Role to manage Spain.
2016/17  Spain    WCQ Grp 6     ??

Spain 2016/17

Spain Squad

I removed most players hitting the 30 mark and replaced them with some young guns some of whom are expected to have the world at there feet if they want it. I leave the likes of Pique, Torres and Fabregas in the team as we will need some experience to mix with the youngsters. I am very confident and looking forward to dethroning England and showing them who runs things around here.

Key Player

Cesc Fabregas who will become my captain will be key member of my squad. The centre midfeild maestro currently at my old club Inter will pull the strings and let me pacy young stars do the rest. Keep him fit and we shouldnt have any problems.

One to Watch

19 year old Elche centre back is deemed for big things in Spanish and World football with him being touted as the next Miguel Angel Nadal who is a spanish legend. He will definatly be the one to watch coming through the ranks and stepping up to international football. Will he sink or swim that will be up to him but i will help him along that road when it becomes bumpy. Some big performances will definatly see him move to a big club maybe even Valencia.

World Cup Qualifying Group

A relatively easy group stands between us and the next World Cup with teams like Azerbijan, Faroe Islands and Bosnia should cause no threat. Switzerland seem favourites for second spot with us big favourites to win the group and win it with ease.

Valencia update to follow.....................

To try and keep the save interesting for me iv decided to add my son Shaun Parrish. Ive given him high PA but a low CA and is currently in Wrexhams u18's I will be following his career and seeing how he does with out my help so i will not be signing him.

My Son Shaun Parrish

A left footed striker 16 years old who was born in Wales with the option of England also if he makes international status.

Shaun Parrish info

Not much really to worth noticing but id thought id show it anyway. Contract wise he is currently on £55 p/w.

My Scout Report Card

Doesnt look promising regarding my scouts but well soon see.

Valencia 2016/17 update

Transfer news

The board gave me a whopping £38 million transfer budget to spend but we only had around £28million in the clubs balance so i knew i couldnt go blowing it all. However a young English player seem to have caught my eye playing for Bayern Munich. Terry Stevens a Centre midfeilder was one of the players i established into the England first team and i thought id make an offer of £23.5 million which was accepted and we welcomed aboard the new centre midfeilder. I also pushed the boat out on signing the Next Messi from Cagliria named Dario Peyera for a costly £19million. I tried to balance the books by offloading a few players but unfortunatly no offers were made. I cut the wage bill by releasing quite a few players but finances were hovering above the minus stage so i knew i would have to do well in competitions. All of them.

The next Messi

Terry Stevens

A good start to the season set us up lovely but a bad month of October saw us drop to around 8th in the league and quite a fe points of suprise top team Sporting. we needed some good results in November/December to pull ourselves back into title contention. At the start of november we were £5million in credit on the balance and still had £13million to spend on transfers, But i knew if i spent any of that we would be in the red. the Clubs debt doesnt help the situation. November has just started and we make it through to the 5th round of the spanish cup seeing off Cultural leonesa 5-0 on agg. we currently top our champions league group with Galatasey 3 points behind us Leverkusen following suit and standard who sit bottom of the group. There are 2 games still to be played but a win in one of the last 2 games will see us through. Midway through november and the league table is as stands below.

League Table so far

A game in hand will see us push up the table but unfortunalty its against Real Madrid who we have next.

Spain 2016/17 update

World Cup Qaulifying Group 6.

Group 6

A 2-1 defeat in the opening stage against Switzerland seemed to have taken a knock on effect to my young team but with Faroe Islands and Azerbijan up next i knew we could get back on track if we win both games. A 4-0 win over faroe Islands was followed by a disapointing 2-0 win against Azerbijan saw us close the gap on Switzerland who were currently top by 1 point.

A little update before i finish the season.

Valencia 2016/17

League Table so far

We currently sit in a tight top four with the usual suspects of Real Madrid and Barcelona up there but recently sporting who have bags of cash resulting from a tycoon take over has propelled them into 3rd place. Its very rare for them to be here at this stage of the season and well will the lack of experience show or will they finish strong and grab the CL place? Mixed results recently with a fine win over Real Madrid but a draw with Getafe who were bottom half sums up my season really. Im hoping for a strong push now where at the business end.

Valencia Squad

We recently went through a major injury crisis with around 6 players out injured which hampered us around December but as you can see no injuries at the moment but fitness is needed. I will delve into the staff market and search for a good fitness coach to help me combat this. Some good performances from the likes of Fernando Garcia Ortega and David Villa. How ever a few more players really need to push on now as we have a slim chance of winning the La Liga and in the Qaurter Finals of the Champions League which the draw is about be done.

Key Player

Valencia legendary striker is still showing he has a knack of the goals and hasnt lost any of his goal scoring abilities. He doesnt get as many games due to his age but his perfomances has made it very hard to leave him out at the moment. I just wonder how much he has left in the tank and hopefully a new contract will persuade him to stay on another season as his experience is vital to my youth.

CL Q/F draw

Coincidence or Fate? I will be taking my young Valencia team back to where i had my greatest champions league success. I won back to back Champions League with previous club and now i am planning on knocking them out of the competition as were drawn against the Itallian giants. its going to be difficult and Inter will be heading into the match as firm favourites to not only progress but to win it aswell.

Spain

I decided to end my role with Spain to concentrate on my club adventures. The media and fans were shocked as they thought id be at the helm for a very long time. Unfortunatly i felt it was wrong not to give Valencia my 100% commitment. I doubt i will manage Internationally again but you never no.

My Sons progress

Shaun Parrish profile

Big steps have been made in his early career so far. it started when he was given his chance of first team football by Wrexham due to injuries and suspension and well 6 goals in 11 games started to draw the scouts in and it was English Premier League club Everton who decided they saw enough potential there to make him into a huge superstar and a huge profit also. He moved to Everton for a fee of £425,000 which could end up becoming a great deal for Everton not just on the pitch but financially also. He is currently in the Everton u18's learning off better coaches and with better facillities than at Wrexham it will surely aid and benifeit him greatly.

Shaun info

England u19's 3-0 Albania u19's

An u19 england international call up was also on the cards for a freindly against Albania in which England comfortably won 3-0 and a debut goal for Shaun as he scores Englands second goal of the game and was also awarded the Man of the match to complete a good season so far. Lets just hope the pressure gets to him with him only being 16 years old.

Player Ratings

an 8.4 and a goal earns the man of the match award.

Shauns Career stats

Year          Club                pld   gls   Avg Rting

2016/17    Wrexham                11    6      6.77
2016/17    Everton u18's          0     0      0.00  Season in progress

International

2016/17    England u19's          1     1      8.40  Season in progress

Valencia End of season update 2016/17

League Table

Well a great push at the business end of the season saw is finish above over acheiving sporting and Barcelona but the title went to Real Madrid. we finished runners up which was an improvemnt from last year but 12 points the difference shows next season we have to not only beat the better teams but also the lower teams who we seem to struggle against. Im well pleased with second spot and of course it just goes to show steps have been made in our progress.

Champions league

We did it!! Valencia are champions of europe with a 2-1 win in the final against Leverkusen who knocked out Barcelona and Manchester united on route to the final. a great acheivement sees me enlisted as a legend at the club. My boys finally turned to men as we become the cream of the crop. We also got the semi finals of the Spanish cup where we lost to eventual winners Barcelona who defeated real mardid 2-0.

I have decided this will be my last season in charge of Valencia before moving to England where i want to finsh my career, Im not sure who will have an opportunity available for me but if a good offer comes to me then im more than likely going to take it.

Valencia 2017/18

Transfer dealings

steven merritt

A 22 year old striker whos contract was nearing the end so before he was available on a free i made a cheeky offer and they accepted to my suprise. Im hoping for him to ease out David Villa who seems to be nearing the end of his career. This could possibly be the last season as a player before possibly moving into management.

Guayre

I brought in a defender as recent bids for my english centre back andrew Demetriou has unsettled him and now he wants to move, Im reluctant to let him go and will try to hang on to him but if it does get as bad as him requesting a transfer then i have the cover now to take his place with this youngster i snapped away from Zaragoza. His minimun fee was £4.4 million so a bargain that had to be done. big things are expected.

the only transfer going out was my striker Henry Maiyer who moved to Spurs for a whopping £20million pound. with there new tycoon taken over making them richer than Man city.

expectations

To win the league and possibly do better in the cups. Hopefully retain the Champions League but i think even last season was a one off but well soon see. I have got a big enough squad to challenge on all fronts but keeping most players happy will be my biggest problem.

My son shaun who recently moved to premier league side Everton have decided it would be a good opportunity for him to gain some much vital match expereince by loaning him out to Coca Cola Championship side Millwall. Iv sent my scouts to keep me posted for personal use really and nothing to do with bringing him to Valencia. he is now valued at an estimated £1.2 mil which is not bad for a 17 year old.

Shaun Profile

Valencia 2017/18 (the furthest ive ever got)[/b]

After a solid pre season i have decided this would be my strongest 11 players and ones i will be using in the big games unless of course injuries and suspensions avail. My tactics will stay the same again which has now followed me through from Celtic to inter and now to Valencia and probably at my next club to whom ever that maybe we will just have to wait and see.

First 11 formation

My tactics

European Super Cup

Valencia 3-0 Villareal (Garcia Ortega 3)

stade louis II Monaco, Att:18524

The first game of the season and the first chance to win silverware. we were up against rivals Villareal and with my new signings ready to fit into my squad after a soldi pre season i decided my new striker would start along side Fernando Garica up front to hopefully start a blossoming partnership and a deadly one also. We get off to a flyer as my star striker bangs 2 goals in the first half, then completes his hat trick in the second half. so the 1st cup in the bag of a possible 6.

La Liga 2017/18

Valencia 7-1 Las Palmas (Stevens,Fernando 2,Phillipe,Dobson,Merritt 2)

Nuevo Mestalla, Valencia Att:74142[/b]

the opening day fixture saw us at home with a game which should see us take our first 3 points against Las Palmas. i demanded a win and wouldnt expect anything less than a win but with it being the opening day anything could happen. We started spreading the ball around well and took the lead when DM Terry Stevens opened his account for the season. Fernando then added a second before a 44th minute penalty scored by my centre back Bruno Phillipe opened up a 3-0 lead at Half time. The second hald saw us push on and again we were awarded a penatly which CM Dobson scored from the spot. Steven Merritt my new signing then helped him self to a doube on his home debut to make it 6-0 before Fernando also got his second of the game to make it 7-0. A goal by las palmas was merely consolation as they were destroyed all over the park.

Latest News

Chairman stepping aside???

My Chairman juan Soler has decided its the right time to step down and hand over full control to another board member. This could work out well for us if the new chairman decides to inject some more cash into the club. Last season we were living on around £5million in bank balance but prize money helped us move into a nice comfort zone of £50million currently in the balance.

La Liga

Valencia 1-0 Reacreativo (Stevens)

Nuevo Mestella, Valencia Att:74155

Another home game to help us find some form and consistency and after winning 7-1 in last game the expectation was set really high. A boring first half with only terry Stevens coming close a few times the only talking point as we head into HT still at 0-0. Stevens continued to get forward from the middle of the park and create chances and was duly rewarded in the 70th minute when he scored the only goal of the game to make it 6 out of 6 so far.

Champions League Group Stage

Valencia 8-0 CSKA (Millott,Fernando 3,Merritt 2,Dobson,Stevens)

Nuevo mestella,Valencia Att:72653

We were drawn in the group with CSKA Moscow,Dinamo Keiv and Austria Wien so a relatively easy group and top spot is demanded from me as i feel this is a perfect opportunity to qualify for the second round. We start at home with CSKA Mosckow making the trip from Russia. We started on fire and French winger theirry Millott runs through to open the scoring before Fenrnando doubles our lead and Merritt adds a 3rd to make it comfortable. A goal by Alex Dobson adds a fourth on the stroke of Half Time. Fernando doubles his tally before Merritt does the same to send CSKA plummeting. even a red card doesnt stop us scoring more as Fernando completes his hat trick and Stevens completing the rout to make it an amzing 8-0 win. An amazing start to our defence but im worried we may have peaked to early as theres still a long way to go.

Takeover news

Takeover starts

I receive an email from my chairman who has stated that talks have begun to start the wheels in motion of a possible takeoverand possibly the new chairman clearing the £36million pound debt we currently have. Im hoping its quick and swift and doesnt drag on.

La Liga

Atl madrid 3-1 Valencia (Merritt)

Nuevo Vicente Calderon,Madrid Att:73000

Our first away game of the season sees us travel to Atletico Madrid who are currently top of the league. An injury to star centre back Phillippe doesnt help as he misses the game so i hand a debut for new signing Guayre. Good news in as there star player Gourcrouff will miss the game due to injury which surely helps as last season he was a pian in my butt. A boring first half came to life in stoppage time as Manchester Untied former defender Jonny Evans grabs a goal for Madrid. we head into the second half losing for the first time this season. Things get worse when Rodriguez scores from the spot before Baston adds another to complete the rout as we get hammered 3-1 with our consolation coming from Merritt. A game id rather forget.

2016/17  Spain     Valencia    2nd         La Liga runners up,champions League winners.
2017/18  Spain     Valencia    ??           Euro Supre Cup winners,
International

2016/17  Spain    WCQ Grp 6      Resigned to concentrate on club career.

La Liga

Valencia 1-1 Sporting (Fernando)

Nuevo Mestella,Valencia Att:70630

Rich club Sporting who finished 4th last season are up next and once again there sitting in 3rd place with me in 5th so a win and we over take them. Bruno Phillipe is still out with a bruised head but should be back for my Champions league game midweek. We needed to bounce back and we were helped when Fenrnado opend the scoring as we lead 1-0 at the break. Disapointment as an 86th minute equaliser stops us taking the 3 points. 2 points dropped instead of 1 gained. It seems the fire has already started dying down.

La Liga

Almeria Valencia (Dobson,Demetriou,Merritt,Fernando)

Estadio Mediteranneo,Almeria Att:15000

The last game of a mixed September and i want a win to get us back to winning ways after a defeat and draw in our last 2 games. I made 2 changes with Guayre dropping to the bench and replaced by Fernandes and exciting winger Dario Peyera stepping onto my right wing for tomassini. 10 minutes in and we take the lead through Alex Dobson before Demetriou who is still unhappy at not being allowed to move doubles the lead. Merritt and Fernando also score as we lead 4-0 at HT.Almeria pull a goal back in the second half but we get back to winning ways.

Top Scorers so far.

Fernando Garica Ortega (10) 8.09

Steven Merritt (6) 7.70

alex dobson (3) 7.39

Terry Stevens (3) 7.49

Overall a mixed month with some mammoth wins and some nast points dropped sees us still in the mix sitting in 4th position in the league on 10 points while the 3 above all share top spot with 11 points. im also happy to seem my strike partnership starting to take off with 16 goals in 6 games between them so far. Its also good that my midfeilders are getting there fair share of goals to.

• 2 weeks later...

Valencia 2017/18 end of season

Well after 3 years at the club i finally brought home the league title beating Real Madrid by a good few points as we are crowned champions for the first time since 2004. We also made the semi finals of both cups, Trophies iv never seem to have won in my career. How ever another appearcance in the champions league final aganst real madrid was up next. We beat both Milans to reach the final but id be going into the match without my two centre midfeilders due to injury and suspension. We won the match 2-1 to succesfully defend the title making the only manager to succesfully defend it with 2 different teams. I just dont see in my career how i struggle to win my domestic trophies.

We constanlty filled out the stadium and had well over £50 million in balance so i gave the board an ultimatum to expand the stadium. Whatever the outcome i felt i acheived everything i could at Valencia so if they disagreed i was more than ready to move onto my home country of England.

The board meeting was a messy one which i told them i have now won the champions league twice and filled the stadium constantly that we could pull in more crowds maybe passed the 100000 barrier and rake in the money also to boost the club in the future. Unfortunatly they disagreed with me and i was told to leave in the morning.

The news was broken to the players who were angry especially after all the work they did for me and vice versa. Some of these players have been with me right through there careers and now the board didnt match my ambition. The press were next to be notified and fans around the world where outraged with the Valencia board who has now lost one of the most succesful managers of all time. A mass exodus was predicted after me leaving. Where would i go next?

2016/17  Spain     Valencia    2nd         La Liga runners up,champions League winners.
2017/18  Spain     Valencia    1st          Euro Super Cup winners, La Liga winners, champions league winners. World Club winners.
2018/19  England Swansea   

International

The next chapter...

So bags packed and villa left i found my self heading back to England for the first time since leaving the cold of Scotland to head to Italy. It wasnt long before chairman from all over the world where contacting me to see if id take there hot seats. Some clubs who have had successful managers wanted me on board but while in Spain only one job was on my mind as i slowly watched a club not far from where i was born was moving lower and lower at an alarming relate that showing in two relegations in two years would see them fall from the dizzy heights of the championship to starting next season in League 2 of England.

I made contact to Huw Jenkins chairman of Swansea City who just been relegated after finishing bottom of League 1 and one of the smallest squads in England never mind the league. At first he thought it was a wind up. Why would the most succesfull manager want to join a team taking two steps back to take one forward? I advised my interest was genuine and i would gladly accept any contract as money wasnt an issue with over £25million in my bank account.

so here we go as my aim is to get to the Premier League in 5 years time but first i intend to cut down the age of the squad but all that would be discussed when i meet the chairman at the start of the season to talk about how much money would be made available. Not much if im to be honest. hings dont seem to be helped by the fact where now starting loan repayments of £2.3 million so a struggle is whats on the cards this season again but a challenge is what i feel my career needs.

Swansea Football club 2017/18

Balance: £1.764.236

Transfer Budget: £224.829

Wage Budget £32.620

current Wage £27.607

Media Prediction 2nd

Squad

Well one of the oldest squads in the league was in desperate need of some youth and quality, The likes of Alan smith who at 37 was definatly passed his peak would somehow become important in my fight to get out of the League 2 and start making our way back to better standards that a club like Swansea deserve.

I firstly decided that i would play freindlies against the biggest teams i could attract and managed to pull names like Aston villa, Celtic and Rangers which would boost the coffers.

Transfers

A few youngsters which were recomended by the clubs scouts who are going to be beneficial in the future of this club, Im aiming to sign youngsters with good potential and see if they can fire us out of this mess we are in and maybe get a nice big offer for one or two of them. My marquee signing would be D/M Ashley Harris from Drogheda Utd for £55k as recmonded by my scouts to have some potential to become a leading championship player.

Key Player

Alan 'smudge' Smith

My club captain and a fiery character in Alan Smith, Although he may have lost the pace he certainly makes up in fight and in this league hes the type of player were going to need and his experience to my youth will be benfeicial.

One to Watch

Ashley Harris

My major signing fplucked from Irish football will hopefully become apart of the future of what this club is meant to be striving for, premier league football. Playing the likes of United, Arsenal and the Chelseas of the world not the likes of huddersfield and Wrexham. Big things are expected for this player and hopefully this club.

Swansea City 2018/19

Manager Info

My future at the club was always in the media with someone wih my high profile working at the smaller club it was always going to happen.

I had around 10 job offers from all across Europe with the likes of Napoli, Bayern, Juventus and Wigan, A few others also were told the

same answer. I didnt want the job they were offering even though i would of upped my salary by 10 times the amount im currently receiving

at the moment but its not about the money. The dream was to win the Champions League in 10 years time. This would be my final managerial

position and i would definatly see it right through to the end.

Takeover News

I received some news that Chairman Huw Jenkins was now stepping down and the favourite for the job was director John Van Zweden. im hoping

he clears the debt we currently have of £2.1 million but thats a big ask to be honest but it would be nice but i doubt anything will happen.

Maybe in my mind id rather new owners completely but at the moment finances are not to bad with £2.3 million in the bank we are keeping

our heads above the water...Just. The takeover was rocky but was finally completed but unfortunatly not what i wanted when i was advised

there be no investement.

League Table

At the turn of the year it seemed a 3 horse rce for the title with Kettering on 53 points us in second on 52 points and Huddersfeild who

were 3rd place on 51 points and all played 25 games. It was very tight at the top 3 with 4th position 6 points behind it seemed the champions

would be coming from the top 3. 40 games played and it was Kettering 5 points ahead of me in second and then 5 points behind me were Bournemouth.

we fought back the 5 point decifit and on the last day we were 2 points behind and we needed to beat Port Vale away while kettering were at home

to Morcambe. I had a slim chance of going up as champions but a 1-1 draw with Port Vale ended our hopes as we finished runners up but the main thing

was we got promoted so some silver lining from the disapointment.

transfers

One of my tasks at the club was to cut down the age as we are currently the oldest sqaud in the league and with my centre midfeilders of

Alan smith now 38 and micheal Tonge 35 i needed some fresh legs for the new season so in January i started the wheels moving by signing derby's

Mark Perry for a bargain £65.000 pound. my main scout Lee Hendrie found him and gave me glowing reports that he could be better than alan smith.

with the deal being so cheap i couldnt really lose so.

markperry

Big things expected and my replacement for the ageing Alan Smith.

league Cup

We made the 2nd round of the league before losing 3-2 to Premier League side Norwich at Carrow road. A great effort from the team and the finances

will do wonders.

Fa Cup

We defeated Yeovil away and League 1 side Swindon at home to set up a 3rd round tie against League 1 top team Rochdale. A shame in a way as we could

of done with a glamour tie.We drew the home tie 1-1 so we would now travel to Rochdale to see if we can progress and maybe see what we will be facing

next season...hopefully. a 4-1 win would see us travel to premier league side Birmingham who were 6th.we pulled off a great result as we drew the 1st game

1-1 so we would take them back to the liberty stadium to see if we could beat them at home.The winners would face the winners of Arsenal/Exeter who grabbed

a replay drawing 0-0.Unfortunatly the class showed as Birmingham progressed beating us 0-3. I was happy we got to the 4th round.

One to watch

Looking through the youth squad i came across this 16 year old defender George Perrett who for some reason sholdve been in my first 11 never mind the youth

squad. I pulled him up around January time and he instantly got into my first 11 regardless of him being only 16 years old.Definatly one for the future.

Latest news

Good and bad news as i have been told my stadium will be expanded by 13474 seats something i didnt even ask for so was a bit suprised i had been asking for

youth facilities to be upgraded but gets this instead. Only downfall is we take a loan of £8.25 million from the bank so it looks like i will definatly need

to make sure the books are balanced.

Next Season

To finish mid table and strengthen the squad depending on finances made available to me. Some good cup runs hopefully and replace my old midfield with fresh young

blood as League 1 is going to be a bit tougher than the league we just got promoted from.Im also hoping to get the debt clear if i can help in anyway.

yeah but i felt it was now time to build a club and with Swansea asleep in League 2 the opportunity was there for me to take. I had one of the smallest squads but hardly any money and now debts raised from £2 mil to £10mil because of stupid stadium expansion i didnt even want or ask for.

Swansea City football Club 2019/20

Balance: £2.654.552

Transfer budget: £175.394

Wage Budget: £52.895

Wage Used: £37.370

Club Value: £6.5mil

Club Debt: £10million due to Stadium Expansion.

Media Prediction: 19th

Board Expectation: Avoid Relegation.

2016/17  Spain     Valencia    2nd          La Liga runners up,champions League winners.
2017/18  Spain     Valencia    1st          Euro Super Cup winners, La Liga winners, champions league winners. World Club winners.
2018/19  England   Swansea     2nd          League 2 runners up.
2019/20  England   Swansea     ??

International

Swansea City Football Club 2019/20

I decided to use my contacts to get as many glamour freindlies as i could knowing now we had a big debt to repay and ith the likes of Aston Villa, Fulham and Leeds all accepting with a few others we made quite a bit of money even if my players would have played double the amount of games in pre season as needed.

League Table

We defy all odds with the media predicting us to really struggle when really we totally outclassed every club in the league. My young team has moulded into a classy footballing side and it showed as we only lost a total of 4 games and 11 drawn leaving a total of 31 games won as we become champions of the League and with that beating both southamptons records with Goals scored in league and number of points. A fantastic achievement by my players.

Cup Competitions

We got to the 3rd round of the FA Cup again beating Sutton Utd and Leyton Orient on the way to set up a tie with Championship side Exeter. We held them at there home ground before losing to penatlies in the replay which was a bit of a downer but the money did wonders. We went out in the 2nd round of the JPT Trophy losing again on pens against Gillinham. In the League Cup we beat Plymouth in the first round but Premier League side Sheff Utd beat us 2-1 at the Liberty Stadium.

Squad

With the wage bill trimmed and some age replaced by youth i feel comfortable that these guys will have what it takes to make the step up to the Championship. I feel Alan Smith wont be able to cut it but Mark Perry and Jerome Williams formed a formidable partnership, I offered Alan a new 1 year contract as his leadership and experience can only help in the progress of the club making the next step up as we continue our progress of becoming Champions League winners in 10 years.

Transfers

My right wing was my main concern but with money tight i looked at loans and brought in Liverpool's Alvaro Diaz who could also play up front and well i wasnt expecting the impact he made but that he certainly did. I did manage to sign two players on a free. Jerome Williams as the replacement for Alan Smith as the season progressed. I also made xtra money by selling 3 players who were around the 30 year old mark bringing in a nice sum of £350k.

Key Player

19 year old Spanish Right winger was brought in on loan from Liverpool and this guy showed h could become great if he worked hard enough with 22 goals 10 assists in 29 games. He started right wing but an injury to my striker saw him finish the season upfront and thats when the goals started to hit the back of the net. I will try to bring him back to the club.

One to Watch

Craig Jarrett an ex Man Utd trainee brought into Swansea by the previous manager is now starting to show the form and quality that saw him being snapped up by Untied. Fortunatly for us he was released and we snapped him up for free knowing he could do good for us as we look to move up the leagues.

Facilities Upgrade

After 2 seasons of pestering the board finally give in to my demands to upgrade youth facilites. Its nice to see the chairman match my ambition.

Next Season objectives

I will tell the board i will fight for relegation but i am personally aiming to finish around mid table especially with the team progressing at the rate they currently are. I will try to reduce the debt we have. A good cup run would help that but with our bank balance looking healthy we should be okay. Im hoping the board give me a reasonable transfer budget as i rather bring in players for good rather than on loan.

Swansea City football Club 2020/21

Coca Cola Championship

Balance: £6.040301

Transfer budget: £2.114203

Wage Budget: £78.285

Wage Used: £59.595

Club Value: £15million.

Club Debt: £9million reduced from £10mill

Media Prediction: 23rd

Board Expectation: Attmept to Avoid Relegation.

2016/17  Spain     Valencia    2nd          La Liga runners up,champions League winners.
2018/19  England   Swansea     2nd          League 2 runners up.
2019/20  England   Swansea     1st          League 1 Winners.
2020/21  England   Swansea     ??

International

Swansea City Ride to the Prem???

Transfers

After intensive scouting all across Europe i found some real quality and at some good prices.

Alberto Dominguez is a 22 year old Defender/Midfeilder signed from Spanish giants Real Madrid for a fee of £1.4million spread over months was brought in to add some steel into my squad and it helps he can play in the defence and midfeild aswell.

Adam Mills is my record signing at the club and feels good i can finally spend some good money on quality as there doesnt seem much else floating around under the £1million mark. He is a DM/AMLC and is 19 years old so has plenty of time to become a quality player.

Daniel Toth is an 18 year old defender/mdfeilder signed from Bohemiams Prague for £725k is the one im most excitied about. My scouts raved he could easily become the best defender in the squad. Im hoping for big things as long as i can keep the vultures away.

Gary Lordan will become my right winger as i feel Ashley Cain wont cut it and was sold off so i scoured Scotland and found 23 year old American Gary Lordan and with great dribbling and crossing attributes he will be my main threat from the wings.

Transfers Out

To balance the books i sold some dead wood mostly Ashley Cain but my young superstar i had in my reserves was cruelly snatched away by Spurs for £1.1million. The chairman went over my head but it was my first player to be sold for over the £1million pound mark so not to bad. I brought in £2.6 million through players like Rob Evans, Adrian Evans and Richard Carpenter who went to Spurs for £1.1million. I did spend £4.6mill with wage budgets adgusted to bring in these players. I want to be out of the Championship in 2 years.

Shaun Parrish my son

He has come on heaps and bounds in the last year, A player with great team work heading ability and be able to produce the unexpected. Everton have got themlseves a bargain but im sure it wont be long till the big clubs come sniffing. Work is still needed in his finishing and passing aspect of the game but he is still only 20 years old.

Playing history

With 3 clubs already been played for already Shaun now needs to break into the first team set up. he has enjoyed succesful loan spells first at Millwall where he hit 4 goals in 17 games, Then shipped out to sheff utd with 6 goals in 9. He then returned to Everton but didnt get no game time so another spell at Sheff Utd saw him score 10 goals in 19 games before coming back to Everton where he has played 1 scored 1 and also assisted a fellow team mate. Hopefully this is his opportunity into breaking into the Everton set up and not going back on loan.

Personal info

A level headed person still yet to nreak into the international scene as of yet but 8 goals in 15 games for the u21's is pushing his name closer to the England fold. He is currently being tutored by Stefan Smith.

Archived