Regens - Not correct names

Kees04

Morning all,

I've created a new nation and created over 4000 players, officials & staff for them. Each club starts with players, youth player and staff from my new nation with the names I've given them.

Example of names

Indi Draconis :cool:

Sagitta Titania

So I've tested my game up unti 2040, I'm now looking around and most of the players have french names like Romain Breuil, or Julien Martelli :( :confused:

All 'grey' players have the names I've given and not french names but I looked at all the national squad, first team, u23 etc and only 10 players in the whole list have regen names that I'd expect/want.

Does anyone know why this happens?

I've changed the Wallis & Futana Islands to my new nation, deleted all players from the surrounding countries except Australia.

I have changed the following regarding the nation.

Details:

the name of the nation, 3 letter name, nationality name, the capital city, rep, league standard

Info:

Econimic Factor to 18, Years to gain nationality to 8, State of Development to Developed State, Game important to very important.

Tactical:

Nothing

Kits:

Changed colour etc

Staff and Players:

Added manager

Rival Nations:

Nothing set

Transfer Preference:

My own nation, 20 & 20.

Languages:

My own new created language which has influence 20 and difficulty 5.

Current Friendlies:

Nothing set

Famous Players:

Nothing set

You have to give LANGUAGE to every CITY of your NEW NATION. That will make all regens have correct names, but grey players will remain named randomly (according to the REGION).

Every city I created has the new nation and language set to it. The only things it doesn't have it 'Local Region' and 'Weather'

Good idea SM.

From my initial investigation, all of the players are born in the correct cities and evenly spread, however EVERY player in the nation team has a French second nationality. Odd.

Do players from Wallis & Futana Islands get that by default?

I have a related question but I don't really want to open a new thread for this. I hope you don't mind me asking here.

Is there a file with player names for specific regions or nations you can edit? I found that some surnames of players appear really often and I want to add some diversity by adding new ones. Is this possible?

I have a related question but I don't really want to open a new thread for this. I hope you don't mind me asking here.

Is there a file with player names for specific regions or nations you can edit? I found that some surnames of players appear really often and I want to add some diversity by adding new ones. Is this possible?

You can add a Future Regen-file.

As far as I know, there is no file. It takes the names from the current names set up against the database.

Archived