Casedian Fantasy League structure

kencomanbee

Casedia A brief History

Casedia is a country embroiled in a deep history a large country with around 90 million residence. it was founded exploer by Sir John Beswick in the 1500's, colonised by brittish yugoslav and serbian people a governent grew and so did its economy. however during the first world war the USSR invaded and as Brittush forces were thinley stretched they were poweress to stop them taking over.

Football in casedia is without a doubt the national sport in 1996 The casedian FA was formed and took casedian football to a whole new level with only 12 teams playing in small stadiums form the outside it wasnt much but to the casedian people it was there's and they loved it.

casedian football grew dramaticaly with new clubs being formed at an alarming rate every year in 2007 the casedian FA and the Casedian Government decided to use huge amounts of money to invest in grass routes to produce players and to help the teams already playing.

the league structure were changed as now there were 64 registered teams, a brand new sponsor (corona) was introduced and ploughed money into the leagues TV revenue was huge as now games were being shown worldwide especialy in south america.

A new Hope for Football

a campaign was also put in place to fill casedia with proffesional footballers all the top clubs have an abundance of casedian talent however the lower teams just did not have the players to compete the 2008 season saw the corona star league and the corona championship flourish but the teams below had mixed results. this prompted the "new hope for football" campagin

this was a summer long traininng camp and scout centre pro players without contracts form all over the globe flocked to these camps to play and train and try to win a contract clubs in the lower divisions were invested in by the governemt and private bussiness men.

this proved hugely succesfull with players such as edgar davids, damiano tommasi , and rivaldo all winning contracts and another chance to mx it on the big stage, this campaing was ultimaltey the clincher to allow casadia to be recognised by UEFA so that they can compete in the Champions League and euro cups.

Real Casetopia are the first recognised pro champions of casedia they play there football at victory park also the home ground of the natinal team

casetopia is the capital of casedia and boast 5 clubs 3 of which play in the star league

other big cities include

coigio, and Yorktown

yorktown is mostly casedi brazilans settlers who came looking for work during the industrial revolution of the 1970's, so the two clubs in yorktown have many brazilans of joint nationals playing for them.

The leagues:

corona star league :

10 teams 4 rounds top 2 qualfy for an end of season playoff to be crowned champions i set this country with low co-efficiencs so that they start with 1 champions league place and 2 euro cup spots 1 of which is a cup comp

Corona Championship:

10 teams 2 promo spots all very simple

Corona 4's:;

this is a unique league 4 teams playing eachother 6 times top 2 go up bottom 2 go down this is probably the most challenging leage and is kind of a gateway from the lower leagues to the top leages there are bug incentives for this leage for getting promoted and there are never the same 4 in this leage so u basicaly have 1 season to get promoted or yu have to start all over again

Corona lite Challenge

16 teams 2 rounds to promo places

corona lite challenge 2:

same as above

corona lower

this is the casedian "non league" all clubs are semi pro with limited rescources etc and a very tough leage to get out of

there are many cup comepetitions aswell most notable is the casedia cup which is an FA cup clone with all the teams competing for a place in the euro cup

the anglo casedia cup is the lower leage of casedia against the blue square south and north teams very fun and good incentives for money to help with finances.

enjoy

download here http://rapidshare.com/files/318272589/Casedia.xml.html

It needs a hook, a catchy idea, something that makes it worth looking at rather than just something all made up...

I suggest going back and thinking of something interesting that will make people want to play it. Some people use the league rules, others money, others rep to build a challenge. I personally take UK counties and make them into countries, others have done 20 teams full of world class youths, others have done 20 teams full of 30+ players.

If you come up with a novel, interesting download it may start to get peoples interest.

Also, this should prob be in the Challenges/Experiments forum.

I am not sure, I think any database to download should have be challenge or have a good or novel idea in it.

That forum IMO is for direct challenges, you can probably post it in both as long as in the other forum you state a direct challenge for people to be ranked against each other or participate in.

ALSO experiments usually involve just the OP running something and reporting on it, not offering it to download.

I have been looking for something like this and am going to download it and play it, however OP i have an exam friday and so will not play it until then. I just want you to know i support this idea and any further updates on it.

However rapidshare is awful, could you re host it?

Yeah I'll re host somewhere else cheers I think it needs some more tweaks to it at the mo the team list is completley made up I created some origional clubs rivalrys etc but others I just took from teams with no leagues or countrys on the data base to fill the gaps to test it I also need to re think the prize money and some of te competitions but they are small tweaks . I posted on here so I could get other peoples suggestions On how to make this a worthwile play maybe even add peoples names into it and maybe even some of your guys local or fantasy teams .

One thing I have noticed is "casedia" play in the euro champs but not in the world cup any thoughts on that ?

Archived