Whats the youngest age a player on the database can be, and what would happen if....

Maxie

I have a feeling ive seen something that says that players under 15 dont appear on the game....but i could be completely wrong.

And, if that is the case, what would happen IF you created 14, 15 yr old etc?? would they just not appear, or would they appear as the minimum age??

I was going to create a number of the England U-16 team, but im wondering if its worth it?

any ideas??

cheers

You do get 14 yo regens etc

Oh yeah, i agree...but no real player under the age of 16 seems to be in the database. Certainly of the England U-16, U-17's etc, the only ones i can find from the most recent squads are those who are 16+.

Im wondering if its part of the game, because theyre classed as minors etc, and if so, what happens if you put an U16 in the DB.

Well, I tried a quick test with adding Raheem Sterling (QPR - apparently soon to be getting a game and wanted by Man Utd and Liverpool, aged 14), and it worked. so, now im going to forge on with the England U-16 and U17's who arent in the game, and then maybe move onto other countries.

now that i know its not a waste of time :-)

Archived