Finances Screen

GreyedOutMan

I'm really struggling with the finances screen in the new FM. Is there any chance anyone could release a skin reverting it to the old format? I just think its very hard to analyse what's going on at your club with the squashed graph, and complicated minimize/maximise system. Dont know how easy this is to do but if anyone knows how to do this, PLEASE let me have it :)

I agree, i find myself not bothering/caring to look at the finances lately, although it has only been a week of FM10 gaming for me :D

In FM09 i was quite meticulous about the club finances and wrote several topics about how to keep finances healthy along with the impact of merchandising, but so far lacking any real urge to even check my balance.

Maybe in a few months i'll be back to my normal self, over-analysing the club wage structure, but for now the skin is keeping me out of things i'd normally delve into.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris4Everton - I know that, its obvious, but it doesnt really help. It's a cluttered way to present it, the graph is too small, and the less said about the amount of unnecessary scrolling, the better. Check under general finances. Believe it or not, you can still see the details of sponsors and loans in there. Its just very well hidden!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived