Drunk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gypsum:

The last time I played FM drunk I signed Frank Sinclair for Real Madrid and only called up players over 35 to the England squad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you ask me, it's a travesty that Frank Sinclair never got the chance to strut his stuff at the Bernabeu. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. I also decided that it was a waste of his talents to have him sit back in defence so I put him up front.

My friend (also drunk) took over as manager of Barcelona and signed up the entire Cheltenham first team to strengthen the squad. He also sold all his highest valued stars and spent the profits on signing Dion Dublin and Julian Joachim.

• 2 weeks later...

Not for a long time and I doubt I'll do it again.

Got home after a long beer day with a mate. As my girlfriend wasn't in and there was nothing on TV. I thought I'd give it a go.

After 5/6 games, the commentary made me dizzy so had a quick lay down. My girlfriend arrived an hour later to find me asleep on the living room floor.

Still, I was pleasantly surpised when I loaded up the next morning to find that we'd gone unbeaten in those matches.

Archived