Couple of questions

Ok thank you all I get it now just one more thing: Its just I set it to visit the EURO cup at fixtures and resuilts, on completion, during competition and it dosent seem to be doing anything. Ive already missed some of the qualifying rounds ;/ am I doing something wrong?

'At Completion' means at the end of the competition for that year I think. Try setting it to a different time period.

Very indicisive Kriss. Never a good trait for a moderator to have.

The word is indecisive;) and it's not applicable here as your new infraction shows.

Your next infraction will see you taking a holiday from these forums, so I suggest you modify your attitude and posting style post haste.

Ok thank you all I get it now just one more thing: Its just I set it to visit the EURO cup at fixtures and resuilts, on completion, during competition and it dosent seem to be doing anything. Ive already missed some of the qualifying rounds ;/ am I doing something wrong?

I know what you mean. Like when you playing in the EPL, there will be the EPL, FA cup, League Cup, Champions League, Europa League, World Cup, European Championships fixtures then the screen will process and then you can see the results. Yes I think there is a screen where you can alter the detail level of each competition within your save game. I'll load up FM10 demo and take a look. But it seems from a previous post that you tried this but then nothing happened is this correct? :)

I don't think it will take him there for the qualifying rounds unless he has full detail set. Although, I might be wrong?

Or, could it just be something as simple as not pressing continue through the different results?

I mean, for instance, other results might take priority over the UEFA Cup.

When results come up for the league you are involved in, for example, you need to press continue to scroll through other results that are coming up. If you don't do this and exit the results, then I don't think the game presents them to you.

C.

Ok I set it to "every day" rather then "on completion", and it WAS doing it...just every day ;/

I want it to do this but only just before and after the fixtures.

Im thinking maybe the "on completion" option isnt working for me?

I now have everything on full detail so I dont think its that.

I don't think you're going to be able to fix this.

There isn't an option for this to appear after a round of games has been played, so you could either set it to take you there even when no games have been played or just check manually.

Hopefully, in the future, there will be an option to go there when there have been games played.

hmmm ok.

I guess Ill just have to set to "every day" It will get annoying having to click it off all the time but that seems the only way.

I serously think the "on completion" is not working for some reason as thats what I think it would do if it did work.

No, like I said above, 'On Completion' means it will go to the screen you want when the competition is finished.

So, for example, if I set the game to go to the Premier League table 'on completion' it would go there when the competition has finished.

Ah ok.

Now im really confused, it just did it with the english league cup 1st round, exsactly how I wanted it, just before and after the fixtures, but i dont have the league cup set in screen flow at all 0.o

Im lost :p

Ok Evilyoshi here are two pictures the first is the normal detail level and the second is two drop down menus that allows you to customise what you see regarding a competition. (fixtures)

There is a default level that everybody has and it is up to you to change this, my example is from Spain and currently I only have La Liga and the domestic cup. So if you play in the EPL if you click on England you can see the fixtures in full detail, so in theory you can see the fixtures page for the championship, league 1, 2, FA trophy and so on. You can also set the International details so you can see the Euro under 19, African world Cup Qualifiers. So basically you can cutomise the detail to suit your own needs. In light of this I am going to change what I can see e.g. more youth orientated tornaments/cups.

These are two links that helps to show what I am trying to explain.

Detail Level Screen One

Detail Level Screen Two

Hope that helps mate. :)

Edit: The present configeration is set to default so I would assume that this will need to be changed for the changing of the different competitions to override this and come into effect.

Ok Evilyoshi here are two pictures the first is the normal detail level and the second is two drop down menus that allows you to customise what you see regarding a competition. (fixtures)

There is a default level that everybody has and it is up to you to change this, my example is from Spain and currently I only have La Liga and the domestic cup. So if you play in the EPL if you click on England you can see the fixtures in full detail, so in theory you can see the fixtures page for the championship, league 1, 2, FA trophy and so on. You can also set the International details so you can see the Euro under 19, African world Cup Qualifiers. So basically you can cutomise the detail to suit your own needs. In light of this I am going to change what I can see e.g. more youth orientated tornaments/cups.

These are two links that helps to show what I am trying to explain.

Detail Level Screen One

Detail Level Screen Two

Hope that helps mate. :)

Edit: The present configeration is set to default so I would assume that this will need to be changed for the changing of the different competitions to override this and come into effect.

Ok heres my set up: http://s772.photobucket.com/albums/yy3/Evilyoshi/?action=view&current=foo.jpg

As you can see I have EVERYTHING on full, but only somethings such as the league cup etc are shown, while others such as euro cup (and even the world cup qualifers are skipped past entirly)

Ok heres my set up: http://s772.photobucket.com/albums/yy3/Evilyoshi/?action=view&current=foo.jpg

As you can see I have EVERYTHING on full, but only somethings such as the league cup etc are shown, while others such as euro cup (and even the world cup qualifers are skipped past entirly)

Based on that mate I am lost for words. All I could say is that there is just too many competitions selected and then you computer just doesnt show them all. But even with all the competitions seleced on full detail you have 2 and a bit in terms of estimated game time where as I have the default and I have 1 and a bit in estimated game time so that cannot be the problem. I will have a look myself and add a few cometitions and see if they appear as I never alter it from the original settings. Then I'll report back. If it continues than I would go into the bugs forum and make a post about it possibly in the technical issues and maybe SI can advise you or take a look at your game. :)

To Evilyoshi, well I am currently Barcelona in the FM10 Demo and I have a game in hand to play, due to my participation in the World Club Championships so the rest of Spain is on their Winter holiday so I was unable to change the lower Spanish leagues to full detail. However I noticed that the Under 19's league had games so I added full detail to the under 19's competition to see what would happen. No list of fixtues of the under 19's came up and just went to the processing feature where by the results came up as the loading bar made its way through processing the games. Then when that had finished it did not show the assending results of the under 19's but went straight into my in box to tell me that my under 19's had won and that was it. I thought like it would do in La Liga and show all the fixtues then process the games and then have a list of the results.

So basically all it did was process the results but it did not show the fixtures and then the results like it would do on say a Champions League Night. So for me there was no point in having the under 19's selected as all it did was make it even slower to process the matches but i did not like in your case show the break down of fixtures and results as it would do with the La Liga.

So Houston we have a problem!!!!

So Evilyoshi when you select full detail which competitions seem to be working, i.e. they are actually showing the full detail and which are not please? :)

To Evilyoshi, well I am currently Barcelona in the FM10 Demo and I have a game in hand to play, due to my participation in the World Club Championships so the rest of Spain is on their Winter holiday so I was unable to change the lower Spanish leagues to full detail. However I noticed that the Under 19's league had games so I added full detail to the under 19's competition to see what would happen. No list of fixtues of the under 19's came up and just went to the processing feature where by the results came up as the loading bar made its way through processing the games. Then when that had finished it did not show the assending results of the under 19's but went straight into my in box to tell me that my under 19's had won and that was it. I thought like it would do in La Liga and show all the fixtues then process the games and then have a list of the results.

So basically all it did was process the results but it did not show the fixtures and then the results like it would do on say a Champions League Night. So for me there was no point in having the under 19's selected as all it did was make it even slower to process the matches but i did not like in your case show the break down of fixtures and results as it would do with the La Liga.

So Houston we have a problem!!!!

So Evilyoshi when you select full detail which competitions seem to be working, i.e. they are actually showing the full detail and which are not please? :)

ok, the english league cup and english premier league are showing put that is all so far, nothing else is, not chamion league, not euro cup, not world cup qualfers etc

As I said addeing a screen flow for fixtures and resuilts every day, did show the sceen I wanted, but It was every day, I just want it to show just before the games are played and just after, like it allready is doing with the league cup (but I dont even have the league cup In screen flow which is confusing me)

As I said addeing a screen flow for fixtures and resuilts every day, did show the sceen I wanted, but It was every day, I just want it to show just before the games are played and just after, like it allready is doing with the league cup (but I dont even have the league cup In screen flow which is confusing me)

Yeah it does seem a bit werid. Well hopefully by tomorrow people may have an idea or two!!! :)

JimboFla - this is the third time today I have come across you making a total prat of yourself in a thread.

Do us all a favour and cut it out. If you don't have anything interesting or intelligent to contribute then please do not post at all.

Perhaps you might attempt to post in a mature and polite way in the future.

Regards,

C.

"C", You have just saved me time of repeating your post. Kind regards to all, as usual, Oescus.

Guest josh9393

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that Detail Level specified which matches were processed in full detail and which use the quick match engine i.e. for those with maximum detail the games are played with the full match engine, its just that you don't watch it. Therefore you can access all the stats for each particular game in that competition. With quick match engine, it is only a result and goalscorers etc. that are calculated. I don't believe changing this would have an impact on which results you see, screen flow is for that in some way, but I still haven't got it to work right.

Hope that makes sense.

Does this occur throughout the UEFA Cup or is it just happening in the Qualifying round?

I have yet to get to the competition proper. I will let you know shortly

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that Detail Level specified which matches were processed in full detail and which use the quick match engine i.e. for those with maximum detail the games are played with the full match engine, its just that you don't watch it. Therefore you can access all the stats for each particular game in that competition. With quick match engine, it is only a result and goalscorers etc. that are calculated. I don't believe changing this would have an impact on which results you see, screen flow is for that in some way, but I still haven't got it to work right.

Hope that makes sense.

Thats what I thought

Archived