CSKA help

It's hardly a challenge playing CSKA cos they have by far the best gk, the best midfield and the best strike force in the league. Just reinforce the defense with someone like Goian, Fazio, Puygrenier, David Luiz, Chrygynski and you'll win the league by some margin

• 3 weeks later...

My suggestion would be: Sell Carvalho, buy farfan, buy anton sosnin, buy ilsinho, esparza, cahais. try to extend contract with akinfeev. you can get jimenez for AMR/AMC. Sell krasic and caner, they suck. Might also want to get someone as a backup/rotation with Jo. Try and buy someone from the Russian international team to play up front, like saenko, sychev or dinar. the biggest pain is having to play with 6 russians in the first 11. Then there are the players you buy to make money like aaritalo, agouda, altidore, torje, stancu, piatti, nazarith, cueto, andrejev.

I managed to get to the quarter of champins league and killed the local league with that team. You have plenty of rubbish player that have a market and plenty of young players. I played with a 4-4-2 attacking formtion. You start with not much money but your real problem is wage as you get very little money from the game tickets. Your defence is decent, but you have no good right mid. Get arshavin for 12 mil. Sell the polish striker and get Prudnikov. Keep Mamaev on the field, now he is worth 8M. I second season sell cearense and get ilsinho. You should be left with enough money to get Breno. Just wait for them to get older and you'll be as good as Lion.

I would start Jo over Janczyk and find a better defensive midfielder maybe Lucas Biglia, Derek Boateng, Ever Banega, . As was mentioned before invest in some quality fullbacks such as Rod Fanni, Marvin Angulo, Abdou Razack Traore but Ilsinho and Esparza mentioned above are quality.

Archived