FM 2008 Data Update?

jimmyhill75

I started an update for FM '07 a few months back if that's of any interest, you can find the first beta on this forum.

As for '08, I'm afraid 'Chinny's' update here is the only running one I'm aware of. It is still being updated though, so they'll be another post-window update of it soon I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I popped on the Chin Wag site tonight and it looks like the latest update is approaching a release soon, so I'd recommend signing up for their boards if you haven't already (you can't see the d/l if you don't sign up anyway :)) and help 'em out by posting any transfers ya think they could've missed too. :D

I popped on the Chin Wag site tonight and it looks like the latest update is approaching a release soon, so I'd recommend signing up for their boards if you haven't already (you can't see the d/l if you don't sign up anyway :)) and help 'em out by posting any transfers ya think they could've missed too. :D

Any release date touted for this update???

Any release date touted for this update???

They announced yesterday a release date of 29th September for the next update.

They've had some staff changes in recent times so seem to be down on editors currently, but hopefully it shouldn't affect release.

I'd post a link but you'd have to be registered to read it. :)

Archived