Get your CB to score >10 per season!!

I'm halfway through a season with Man Utd, and Nemanja Vidic has already scored 10 goals in 28 games in all competitions, 5 MOM's and an avg rating of 7.35.

This works with any CB as long as they are fairly tall (6'2"+) with high ratings (16+) for jumping and heading (strength's a plus).

What you must do is put them to 'challenge keeper' from corners and set corners to '6 yard box'. Make sure your coner taker has a fairly high (14+) corner rating and goals will flow in.

Believe me!

It's pretty sad boasting about scoring from such a blatant exploit. Do it by all means, but have a little shame!

Well in fairness phnompenhandy the AI uses exploitative tactics all the time so you can't blame some people for trying to gain a little advantage.

At the end of the day if the A.I. has determined that your just not gonna win the match even after using such exploits you just won't win the match.

At the end of the day if the A.I. has determined that your just not gonna win the match even after using such exploits you just won't win the match.

How come I cannot lose for 97 league matches in a row? My AI is different from yours:D? The team is Everton, no superstar players in the squad. No supertatcic either - just watching important matches in full, adjusting things here and there. If I see that AI plays better I concentrate on getting a bore draw rather than desperately looking for a winning combination.

Anyway, back to topic. There is no shame in using any exploit - we do not play against another person. Besides, believe it or not, by using this exploit you very likely reduce number of goals you score not from corners.

How come I cannot lose for 97 league matches in a row? My AI is different from yours:D? The team is Everton, no superstar players in the squad. No supertatcic either - just watching important matches in full, adjusting things here and there. If I see that AI plays better I concentrate on getting a bore draw rather than desperately looking for a winning combination.

Anyway, back to topic. There is no shame in using any exploit - we do not play against another person. Besides, believe it or not, by using this exploit you very likely reduce number of goals you score not from corners.

97? What the f do you really do. The longest time I got undefeated was about 10 matches.lol

97? What the f do you really do. The longest time I got undefeated was about 10 matches.lol

Have no clue:D Well, my players are willing to die for each other, and the more I think about it, the more I am convinced that at some point man management (media, teamtalks, squad rotation, etc.) become even more important than tactic. I mean, once your team got used to your tactic (implying that the tactic is not crap), motivation becomes the most important part.

In addition, as I mention, when I play important matches I always watch them in full very slowly and try to react before it's late. If I see 2 balls over my defs heads I drop defensive line a bit even if the opponent did not win those balls. I simply don't wait till it happens.

Though, this run is about to end I guess. In a couple matches I should win EPL again and I will have 5-6 matches to play my younger players, experiment a bit with some settings etc. Plus, it's going to be hard to motivate players. But I don't care about the run.

Archived