THE SAVE -  Idan shem tov - Chelsea1.fm

End of 1st season

image.png.e631e3bf9fa8a902e3700a1f70e67751.png

image.png.e4277a663816c52627067047a9fe01ce.png

image.png.a4437b7c9c01774d598e83e5bf6331b2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Inflation has hit hard! 
    Honest question (because I've experienced it myself in earlier games); have you taken over a different team and bought players for way more than their actual value? 

• Administrators

Can you expand on the issue you are trying to demonstrate with the screenshot, please?

If you question is about the high transfer value of players, you will find that the transfer value of players is dynamic, meaning the value changes depending on the relationship between the buying and the selling clubs.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Can you expand on the issue you are trying to demonstrate with the screenshot, please?

If you question is about the high transfer value of players, you will find that the transfer value of players is dynamic, meaning the value changes depending on the relationship between the buying and the selling clubs.

Every player that his value is around 100-250M the transfer demand is also the same

Its impossible to buy a good player 

• Administrators

As said above, what price have other teams purchased players for in this save? The transfer values are dictated by transfers of similar rated players, so that could well be the cause.

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

As said above, what price have other teams purchased players for in this save? The transfer values are dictated by transfers of similar rated players, so that could well be the cause.

Hey

You can look into my saves

Its not realistic that every player even at age 30+ is costs more than 100M 

whichever way you cut it, these clubs would accept 100m for any of these players. It's ridiculous. barring 190 CA players or players from rivals (which I like - impossible for spurs to by declan rice for example).

On 09/11/2022 at 01:19, Abdullah Patel said:

Your domestic rivals are inflating prices which is as expected. Try scouting these players further and speaking to agents to get their true value.

But the values are not realistic

Every player have 200M transfer value 

I've noticed this bug as well. In Division 1 in Sweden the players are valued around 10M(!) making it impossible to buy players from the domestic league. Division 1 players should be valued around 100K... The players in Allsvenskan (top division) are valued around 25M - last season they were valued around 2.5M which is more normal.

The currency in the attached screenshot is SEK, its about 10x the value of €.

finndell.png

Edited by Merla

I agree with this and will gladly provide my own save.

After 1-2 seasons every decent player with CA > 160 could cost well over 80 million which is not realistic. 

Uploaded to ownCloud with filename: Yifan Wang - Arsenal - Full Release - Season 3 altered.fm

Edited by yifanwang99

Here is an example from my save:

Yes he's a very good player, but he's 

A: Already 29 years old

B: Asked to leave and is unhappy

Yet Bayern still want 96-119million for Leon Goretzka. Seriously I cannot fathom anyone in real life offering anything over 70 million for him. 

Oh and I am managing Arsenal so this certainly no Rival club premium here. 

image.thumb.png.403ef7fa4fa47d74c1d8f8d840024bbf.png

image.thumb.png.2741d2e8854aab7edf1b769324899e52.png

Edited by yifanwang99

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.