• Squad Planner Not working

Keithyboyz
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi

when I started my save my save the Squad Planner was working fine now it's not working at all now.

I have uploaded my save called Aberdeen Squad Planner

Thanks

Keith

Football Manager 23.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The full game just released today and this same issue is still prevalent... this makes the new feature totally unusable. This was my favorite newly announced feature and it still resets every time I re-load the game

On 08/11/2022 at 18:56, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi Keithyboyz, just wanted to say if you are still experiencing this issue, asking your assistant should resolve the blank planner. :) 

Im managing a club and a nation and i'm unable to use the squad planner.

If i go to "Squad Planner> report> best XI", i can my see (club) players but there are no players in the squad planner itself.

I can add players manually to the planner but they disappear when i proceed.

I've tried to ask my assistent but still nothing. I've also asked the opinion of a different staff member but still nothing.

However, Ive also tested in the same save with a different club and with this club it does work!

Is there anything else i can test?

On 08/11/2022 at 17:56, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi Keithyboyz, just wanted to say if you are still experiencing this issue, asking your assistant should resolve the blank planner. :) 

I've tried this and it fills in the squad planner. However, advance the game a few days and its blank again

• Administrators
    On 11/11/2022 at 15:36, mattskelding said:

I've tried this and it fills in the squad planner. However, advance the game a few days and its blank again

Do you happen to have save games from just before and after so we can take a look? Details on how to provide a save game here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

If you do upload please let us know the file names. We've tried reproducing this from the save uploaded by the OP plus with other saves and we're really struggling to see this on our end, so your saves could be incredibly helpful in allowing us to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Do you happen to have save games from just before and after so we can take a look? Details on how to provide a save game here - 

If you do upload please let us know the file names. We've tried reproducing this from the save uploaded by the OP plus with other saves and we're really struggling to see this on our end, so your saves could be incredibly helpful in allowing us to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks. 

I have uploaded my saved game ages ago and it has this issue.

Miguel Goncalves - Benfica

I'm also having a similar issue with the squad planner. I have 2 managers, one managing Liverpool and the other Managing Nacional on the Uruguayan First Division. The planner kind of works with Nacional, on the regular screen I can see my players but on the Full Squad view I can see Liverpool players as well. While with Liverpool on the by position screen it is empty by default and the Full Squad view it has all Nacional players instead of Liverpool's.

• SI Staff

@Vordok your issue isn't the same as this. However, it is an issue we're aware of with hotseat set-ups and are looking into further already.

Thanks for providing a save knoroz the QA team will investigate further with this.

On 14/11/2022 at 13:19, Neil Brock said:

Do you happen to have save games from just before and after so we can take a look? Details on how to provide a save game here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Thanks. 

I have tried, but every time I says the file is locked - tried 3 or 4 times now

8 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

At what stage during this process are you encountering a message that the file is locked @mattskelding?

Right at the end. I drag the file into the cloud upload area (or search for it - same results occur), the upload bar progress bar finishes and then I get a message saying “myfilename is locked, please try again later” 

done it 5 times now and same results. Tried it with a different save running on FM23 (so I can still play) and without FM running - same result. File isn’t set to read-only either. 

• SI Staff

Do you happen to be using something which may be a common save name at all (for example a teams name)? I'll pass on the information you've provided so far, just looking to understand as much as we can will be beneficial.

I'm having this issue also. Started happening in about season 5, but I could manually fill it then.
    Current season (seven I think), even manually filling it just reverts back to empty  as soon as I click away to any other screen.

22 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Have you noticed this at all on the latest version, or was this a one off?

I ran into this problem on 23.2 a couple days ago. Have had to give up on the squad planner, which is sad because it was really helpful when it worked.

Edit: Ah, I actually tagged you in a comment about it already :) apologies for the spam.

Edited by mannyhams