• AFC player registration

Joaquimorais
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello, I'm trying to register players and I can't, follow the prints, it's my second participation and none of them managed to register all the players, images below

image.png.0a4d738a32889642f635162c1857fbb7.png

image.png.544b17bd6a6fab0358ddaf29eaf01839.png

Same thing happened to my friend
    20221031152911_1.jpg

i Send my save Ultimate challenger.rar in 29.10.2022

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 horas atrás, Kyle Brown disse:

Qual é a razão pela qual está dando sobre por que você não pode registrar os jogadores, não está totalmente claro?

Hello! There's no clear reason, it's just impossible to click the checkmark for some players. There's nothing about it written on the rules, it's completely arbitrary.

I'm also having the same issue. Happened in the African Confederations Cup and now in the African Champions League as well. Domestic competitions are no issue though.

I've managed to somewhat recreate this problem.

In my test save there was only 1 player I couldn't register, (Leb Manyama) but I'm not sure why.

He was signed more than 365 days before the registration date.

He's not the only player to have played continental matches for another team during the scope of the save, but he may be the only one who has played in the same competition (Champions League) for another club.

That's the only thing I can think of.

Can't be bothered to investigate it any more. I'll just hope it gets sorted out before I manage to qualify for the Champions League myself.

Please hurry. :onmehead:

Save game loaded 

• ACL Test 2.fm20221104175901_1.thumb.jpg.396d43cfd9804d78cb2290f44e69183c.jpg

Still only a sample size of 2, but in my main save, I've had no problem registering all my players for the African Confederations Cup, which people have reported an identical problem with.

Now, none of my players have played in the Confed Cup (or any continental competition) for any other team since the start of the save.

So, I'm not sure the absence of something proves the thing, but I do continue to think the theory above is the cause of the problem.

Obviously Joaquimorais's save game has lots of players who couldn't be registered and so will be much easier for SI to say if that is indeed the cause.

The save game names are detailed above. Sorry if the name was not evident tucked in above the screenshot.

Mine is 'ACL Test 2.fm'

Joaquim's is 'Ultimate challenger.rar'. @Joaquimorais I'm not sure why it's a rar file. Could you send it to SI on their cloud service if that wasn't what you did before?

@goonergezAny chance you could send them your one as well? I think because you have more players who can't be registered, it's a better save for SI to look at.

@Abdullah PatelI've done quite a bit of testing. I'd be amazed if it wasn't exactly what I've said. We can't register players if they've been registered for that competition with another team during the course of the save. It might be either competition (Confed Cup or Champions League). I'd need more saves to be sure.

The fact is that AI controlled teams don't sign a lot of new players, so this bug really only shows up on user controlled teams. In my main save, I took over a team half a season ago and I was able to register everybody, but that's probably because none of my players fit the scenario detailed above.

Edited by vikeologist

When / if they've fixed and tested it, they'll probably tell us here. They only responded to this thread last night.

I am 100% certain though that I've identified why the players can't be registered, so you just have to be careful who you sign and sell for the moment.

Edited by vikeologist

10 minutos atrás, vikeologist disse:

When / if they've fixed and tested it, they'll probably tell us here. They only responded to this thread last night.

I am 100% certain though that I've identified why the players can't be registered, so you just have to be careful who you sign and sell for the moment.

yeah, I went to see the players here that I can't register and they actually played Continental for other clubs on the save and the ones I can, only one played a game coming from the reserves

Am 4.11.2022 um 19:11 schrieb vikeologist:

I've managed to somewhat recreate this problem.

In my test save there was only 1 player I couldn't register, (Leb Manyama) but I'm not sure why.

He was signed more than 365 days before the registration date.

He's not the only player to have played continental matches for another team during the scope of the save, but he may be the only one who has played in the same competition (Champions League) for another club.

That's the only thing I can think of.

Can't be bothered to investigate it any more. I'll just hope it gets sorted out before I manage to qualify for the Champions League myself.

Please hurry. :onmehead:

Save game loaded 

• ACL Test 2.fm20221104175901_1.thumb.jpg.396d43cfd9804d78cb2290f44e69183c.jpg

What i can see here is, you already have choosen 30 players (max is 30 player).

No, it's not that. Some players are unavailable to be registered.

Yes, maybe in some cases people have chosen 30 of the players who can be registered, but the limit of 30 is not the cause.

Edited by vikeologist

vor 9 Minuten schrieb vikeologist:

No, it's not that. Some players are unavailable to be registered.

Yes, maybe in some cases people have chosen 30 of the players who can be registered, but please don't muddy the waters.

I don´t do anything, is just what i´ve seen in the post.
    image.png.981f7ebab0d954b212f75c0317a573c5.png

I'm sorry if I was rude. It's just that I am keen for SI to investigate this issue and understand it accurately. 

In the occasion screenshotted, there were more than 30 players who could be registered, but Manyama could not be, for the details I've given above.

I've looked at multiple examples, and discussed it with at least 2 other players with the same problem. 

It is unhelpful if people leap to (wrong) conclusions on the basis of one screenshot, because we need SI to look at this properly, and not be given an excuse to dismiss or ignore it.

That is why I was angry. 

But as I say, I shouldn't have been rude, and I was in the process of editing my response when you replied.

Edited by vikeologist

vor 1 Minute schrieb vikeologist:

I'm sorry if I was rude. It's just that it's a real struggle to get SI to even pay attention to bugs, and this is an important one.

In the occasion screenshotted, there were more than 30 players who could be registered, but Manyama could not be, for the details I've given above.

I've looked at multiple examples, and discussed it with at least 2 other players with the same problem. 

It is unhelpful if people leap to (wrong) conclusions on the basis of one screenshot, because we need SI to look at this properly, and not be given an excuse to dismiss or ignore it.

That is why I was angry. 

But as I say, I shouldn't have been rude, and I was in the process of editing my response when you replied.

Let me tell you something. I am Head Researcher since a very long time (15years+).

I didn´t gave you an excuse on this issue, i didn´t a conclusion on this issue - the only thing i did was to mention, there are already 30 players registered on this screenshot. But, i can´t accept that someone is insulting me because of a game. Because you are not happy that this issue is not solved now. Do you really think, someone from SI would be happy if he would hear something like that ??
    And no, i don´t accept excuses because of any reason, there is no reason to insult someone you have never seen in your life before and never spoke any word before.

Enjoy the game

Stick on the rules of the forum. 

3 horas atrás, Fire_03 disse:

Let me tell you something. I am Head Researcher since a very long time (15years+).

I didn´t gave you an excuse on this issue, i didn´t a conclusion on this issue - the only thing i did was to mention, there are already 30 players registered on this screenshot. But, i can´t accept that someone is insulting me because of a game. Because you are not happy that this issue is not solved now. Do you really think, someone from SI would be happy if he would hear something like that ??
    And no, i don´t accept excuses because of any reason, there is no reason to insult someone you have never seen in your life before and never spoke any word before.

Enjoy the game

Stick on the rules of the forum. 

Do you really think I would create a Topic on the forum because I can't register more than 30? Did you happen to see the first print I posted where there are only 25 players registered? Or did you just look over it without wanting to do the least? I'm two weeks without playing because of this BUG, I paid 300 Brazilian reais for this game, 1/3 of the minimum wage in Brazil, do you really think I'm here playing a joke with you?

7 minutes ago, Joaquimorais said:

I marked it with blue in case you can't see

image.png.62f5c9255c8a357f57fd4c761b69fbee.png

I think, if I've understood a message correctly, that SI are indeed resolving this problem. Speaking about myself more than anyone else, let's chill and be patient. 

That's enough, please. I have hidden a few posts.

SI has it under review now that the necessary information and files were supplied. Thank you for the effort.

• SI Staff

Hello, this issue has been resolved in our recent Main Data Update.

Although you will need to start a new save file for the change to take effect.

This is now closed for further comments