• Unfit players not auto for U21s

DenverMuseli
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

My unfit first team players aren’t becoming auto available for my U21s. I do have the option selected in staff responsibilities. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I get the same issue - u21 friendlies are also not being set up when there are no games in a week when I have the option selected on the same page in staff responsibilities 

10 hours ago, foleyo said:

I get the same issue - u21 friendlies are also not being set up when there are no games in a week when I have the option selected on the same page in staff responsibilities 

Have to be clear here - maybe it's the same issue, maybe not. Your issue of friendlies not being created is already posted and under review in the link below. I would encourage the original poster to go into the youth teams, and see if they have any fixtures that the senior team player could have played in. If it is indeed the same issue as below, as said, it's already under review.

Thanks - understand regarding the friendlies, but I'm also getting the same problem with unfit players not being selected. I've checked and players are eligible for the matches and I'm able to manually set them to available until fit, but if I don't do that manually they aren't made available and don't play

• Administrators

Hi @foleyo,

You should be receiving inbox items in relation to U21 fixtures before the matches take place and what the team selection is going to be - are you interacting with those items and making sure the first team players are listed and selected there? 

Or do you not get these items at all?

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Hi @foleyo,

You should be receiving inbox items in relation to U21 fixtures before the matches take place and what the team selection is going to be - are you interacting with those items and making sure the first team players are listed and selected there? 

Or do you not get these items at all?

They used to just be available automatically for u21s. Is that no longer the case?

• Administrators

They should still be available, but may be they're not being selected by the U21 manager - may be worth uploading a save game a few days before an U21 fixture where this happens and we can take a look.

Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Remember if you do to come back and let us know the file name. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

They should still be available, but may be they're not being selected by the U21 manager - may be worth uploading a save game a few days before an U21 fixture where this happens and we can take a look.

Details on how to upload here - 

I have uploaded my Save - It's called "Unfit First Team Not Selected for U21s". I would expect Winks and Alli to be available for U21s but they aren't. 

On 15/11/2022 at 21:31, foleyo said:

yes, I have same, no frienly in 'under-team'

10 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Details on how to upload here - 

Hi Neil,

I receive the item in my mailbox and can set them to available there in which case they're played, but if I don't do anything they don't get automatically made available. I've uploaded my save "Alan Foley - Newcastle.fm" where Joe WIllock and Nathan Patterson should be made available but don't. Earlier in the game players were definitely being made available but I don't know at what point that stopped.

Thanks,

Alan

Having multiple similar problems with my save.

- U21 Manager not arranging friendlies

- U18 players not being picked for U18 matches (league or friendly) if they are not fit (they not being picked, no way to get them fit)

- U18 players not being picked for U21 friendlies if they are not fit (they not being picked, no way to get them fit)

So basically, none of my U18s are playing matches ;(

Really bad guys. You've said you have enough saves, let me know if you want me to upload mine too.