• Manager Profile Pic

littledragon84
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

Think this might be a known issue but players can't add their picture into the game. In my new save I tried using the new ID number for my profile and renaming my pic with that ID and uploading the pic into my graphics folder but my picture still isn't showing,

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Le 15/03/2022 à 12:18, LegionXII a dit :

While I appreciate it takes time to fix these things, without being as rude as the others have been, I have to say what may seem like  a very minor gripe is actually a huge issue. Starting a game and having the bloody awful regen style face for your manager takes you right out of the immersion before you've even begun.

Totally agree with u ! :applause:

On 16/03/2022 at 00:14, xande_nojosa said:

Guys, first I'm sorry for my bad English. But I found a way to put the photo in the manager.

1 - When creating a manager, in the part of putting the information, just skip to the team choice.

2 - When the teams appear, go to preferences and put the photo of your manager.

3 - After it has loaded, go back on the upper left button to put information about the manager. The name will likely be blank and other random information.

4 - Finally, put what you want and proceed to save the game.

I just created Erik ten Hag, at the wrong age, but it was a test.

It worked for me, I had to create an account here to share this information and I hope it helps you guys.

ETH.png

doesnt work for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Still don't understand why can't SI just let us use own images from the start and have to use the regen face. Not to mention going into preferences to change it could be one of the worst UX design I've seen.

9 hours ago, hr.geisler said:

doesnt work for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Are you using a different skin? If so revert back to the standard skin and create a new profile. Follow the steps that Xande_Nojosa has put and it will work 

On 15/03/2022 at 19:14, xande_nojosa said:

Guys, first I'm sorry for my bad English. But I found a way to put the photo in the manager.

1 - When creating a manager, in the part of putting the information, just skip to the team choice.

3 - After it has loaded, go back on the upper left button to put information about the manager. The name will likely be blank and other random information.

It worked for me, I had to create an account here to share this information and I hope it helps you guys.

ETH.png

Can you help because it’s not working for me - I can’t skip to team screen without at least entering the name of the new created manager - is that what you did?

I tried entering in one letter then going to team and preferences but it’s not working

17 minutes ago, Khaos said:

Can you help because it’s not working for me - I can’t skip to team screen without at least entering the name of the new created manager - is that what you did?

I tried entering in one letter then going to team and preferences but it’s not working

What skin are you using?

Yeah so in the new profile for your manager just type any name then by pass all the other things to do with the manager. It should then bring you to the team screen at that point go to preferences and add your pic in. Hit confirm then will take you back to the team screen. You want to then go back into your manager profile and complete everything about yourself. Once that's done you end up in the team screen, once there pick your team and then it will ask you to save and after that your pic will be showing.

18 hours ago, littledragon84 said:

Are you using a different skin? If so revert back to the standard skin and create a new profile. Follow the steps that Xande_Nojosa has put and it will work 

Default skin. Doesnt work for me.

8 horas atrás, hr.geisler disse:

Default skin. Doesnt work for me.

Try this, in the main menu of the game, go to preferences and choose the photo. Then start a new game and do the other steps.

On 16.03.2022 at 02:14, xande_nojosa said:

ETH.png

it worked. Superman

1823804570_U.S.SassuoloCalcio_.thumb.png.edce3a30e7e5697439a497a50fe8ed24.png

8 hours ago, xande_nojosa said:

Try this, in the main menu of the game, go to preferences and choose the photo. Then start a new game and do the other steps.

This method works 100%. It doesn't matter which skin do you use.

On 22/03/2022 at 19:53, hr.geisler said:

Got it to work. Had to delete all existing profiles. Not enough to just create a new one, at least not for me.

This.

Worked for me after I deleted all old manager profiles. Worked without default skin.

I don't have access to my laptop now, can you let me know if we now can add manager's photo from the manager details screen like it was on FM21? Or we must do it from the Preferences screen?

En 24/3/2022 a las 21:26, Kyle Brown dijo:

This issue should now be resolved following the latest update.

Thank you for your patience. :)

date, approximated,  release this last update? because my problem is I can´t create a new manager....also don´t possible edit....

loading over 22.4

thumbnail_Captura de pantalla 2022-03-26 133713.png

Edited by onubense

On 24/03/2022 at 18:28, gggfunk said:

I don't have access to my laptop now, can you let me know if we now can add manager's photo from the manager details screen like it was on FM21? Or we must do it from the Preferences screen?

Preferences

En 26/3/2022 a las 22:03, Michael Sant dijo:

Are you using any custom skins or graphics @onubense? If so I'd suggest going back to the default skin and seeing if it works then.

With defaulf skin, also no can put manager photo, every tiem I do it,, crash dump, beside if you create a new save with DB FM2022 original,, after game don't load the save game, every year, the game have more bugs