• Match Ratings are flawed/broken

ajw10
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

19697707_BenjaminWhite_Form.thumb.png.4da3b326651f91277039c8560f55680a.png2080086053_Gabriel_Form.thumb.png.8607fd97b00f8ead726a64d988a0dd23.png

Basically you can't get good ratings at CB unless you win a load of headers.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not just the center back wing backs also are broke consistently getting 6.2 ratings also forwards strikers and wingers constantly getting 6.2 if they dont score

On 11/11/2021 at 19:20, Kyle Brown said:

What formation are you using, and where does Ben White fit into that formation? 

I also have a save with Arsenal and noticed the same thing. Gabriel will always have higher rating bcs he tends to win more header and it doesn't matter who his partner (Holding, White, Chambers) they will all hit lower rating unless they have G/A in that game. that said, I don't think its purely down to headers won, there must be something else bcs my full back and defensive mid also struggle with rating despite getting a big win+CS.

overall the ratings are not as good as FM21 across the pitch, not just the defensive position. but then again that could also be linked with the ME being heavy on wide plays for attacker. FM22 is not enjoyable so far, I'm gonna have to go back to FM21 for now.

AML and AMr get very low ratings and AMC  unless score/assist

Usually if my AML doesnt assist or score he is 6.2 at half time . I blame it monstly because he has tried 10-12 crosses with 25~succes  leads to bad ratings. The AMC also tries to cross and he cant really assist a lot because the AML and AMR doesnt cut sinde 

On 17/11/2021 at 00:06, Toshevbgg said:

AML and AMr get very low ratings and AMC  unless score/assist

Usually if my AML doesnt assist or score he is 6.2 at half time . I blame it monstly because he has tried 10-12 crosses with 25~succes  leads to bad ratings. The AMC also tries to cross and he cant really assist a lot because the AML and AMR doesnt cut sinde 

I'm finding this with my AML who plays as an IW support so I think it's linked to crossing.

The other match rating problem is the DLP.

607708345_DeclanRice_CareerStats.thumb.png.f74004e2777a7f8973aa64c8528d558c.png

Guess which season he's mainly played as a DLP? In the other one he played mainly as a BBM

I'm noticing messed up player ratings, too. For me, only two of my defensive players (i.e. full backs, centre backs, defensive mids) averaged over 7.0 for the season, despite us winning the league and finishing with the second lowest GA, just 8 behind City. I remember inaccurate DM ratings being an issue in FM23 but I thought it was patched out eventually.

Defensive players highlighted below, and the distribution is clear.image.thumb.png.64a45ec2b6176527eb8814d1b0bf60f5.png