• Scottish Premiership Data [Discussion]

Kyle Brown
    • Public Status: Announcement Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Scottish Premiership.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful to others opinions and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The Celtic squad is still an absolute riot.  Could point out all the inaccuracies but little point at this stage, will just stick with the custom database as my main save which is I've never done before in 20+ years of playing the game.  

16 hours ago, celtic_fc said:

The Celtic squad is still an absolute riot.  Could point out all the inaccuracies but little point at this stage, will just stick with the custom database as my main save which is I've never done before in 20+ years of playing the game.  

Honestly I just gave them the most obvious one of Forrest and Yang's physicals. Liam Scales, O'Riley, Palma, Kyogo, Yang and the youth players are all a state. 

For St Johnstone Sam McClelland should be on loan at Dundee United, although it went through in February which is maybe why its not in?

David Keltjens contract is until 2025 too, not 2024. It was wrongly announced by the club at the time but later rectified. 

Rangers have an optional buy clause for Oscar Cortes from Lens as part of the loan deal. This is common knowledge and can be found through various online sources. However, the fee is not yet officially known. 

In a way, my own fault for not raising when they occurred, but a few very obvious Celtic issues not picked up before the March data deadline:

Josh Clarke was loaned to Ayr United in late February, has played seven times for them since. 

Alexandro Bernabei left on loan in early March, but understand that this not being implemented may be to do with the Calendar year leagues given he went to Brazil (albeit, I can't see the logic in not moving players out of clubs with active leagues outwith that nation, but I understand if that is the line). 

Mark Lawwell left the club on 1st March in a well documented and fairly high profile exit, as did Joe Dudgeon. 

Clarke won't matter for FM25, but for the master DB, thought to flag Bernabei (acknowledging he will likely be taken care of already), Lawwell and Dudgeon as three that can be actioned in-house, as I guess the database you guys access is updated on an ongoing basis in advance of what will be needed for FM25, even if too late for the last FM24 patch. 

Edited by joe5p

23 hours ago, joe5p said:

In a way, my own fault for not raising when they occurred, but a few very obvious Celtic issues not picked up before the March data deadline:

Josh Clarke was loaned to Ayr United in late February, has played seven times for them since. 

Alexandro Bernabei left on loan in early March, but understand that this not being implemented may be to do with the Calendar year leagues given he went to Brazil (albeit, I can't see the logic in not moving players out of clubs with active leagues outwith that nation, but I understand if that is the line). 

Mark Lawwell left the club on 1st March in a well documented and fairly high profile exit, as did Joe Dudgeon. 

Clarke won't matter for FM25, but for the master DB, thought to flag Bernabei (acknowledging he will likely be taken care of already), Lawwell and Dudgeon as three that can be actioned in-house, as I guess the database you guys access is updated on an ongoing basis in advance of what will be needed for FM25, even if too late for the last FM24 patch. 

We've had no March deadline bud, Scottish deadline was early - mid February, for the data update that was released a few week back. The March deadline, literally was just to update the Chinese/MLS leagues (I think it was those leagues) as a finality/part 2, for that update.

Everything you mention has already been picked up in ORDB though.

Edited by Giro

16 hours ago, Giro said:

We've had no March deadline bud, Scottish deadline was early - mid February, for the data update that was released a few week back. The March deadline, literally was just to update the Chinese/MLS leagues (I think it was those leagues) as a finality/part 2, for that update.

Everything you mention has already been picked up in ORDB though.

Apologies Giro, that all makes sense