• Eredivisie Data [Discussion]

Kyle Brown
    • Public Status: Announcement Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Eredivisie.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful to others opinions and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Big wish of mine for many years (and mentioned every year :onmehead:), but can the trophy's

Eredivisie Speler van de Maand

and

Johan Cruijff Talent van de Maand

be introduced at the Eredivisie, please?

See: Eredivisie. Ons Voetbal | Hoe wordt de Speler van de Maand bepaald?

The trophy goalkeeper of the year is no longer awarded en can be "disabled" for new awards (was awarded until 2004)

image.png.a256bae64546d69b97d6ccb0f6393282.png

Edited by ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated
    image added

22 hours ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

So, for a bunch of non-playing staff, they get thrown around a little bit according to the AI's desires - for example - we do have Ibi set up as an U18 Assistant.
    We do have a few designated incorrectly.
    I can't guarantee it will all be correct for the full game release, but I will fix it for the first available update etc.
    We didn't add Quirin Hishikawa because we don't know his date of birth.

For the players, will look to make those changes.  Thanks for the additions!

You're welcome! I noticed some incorrect player numbers as well.

• Antoni Milambo has number 27, not 48.
    • Ondřej Lingr has number 32, not 13
    • Bart Nieuwkoop has number 2, not 30.
    • Gjivai Zechiël has number 24, not 34.
    • Jaden Slory has number 63, not 35.
    • Yankuba Minteh has number 19, not 32.

14 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Big wish of mine for many years (and mentioned every year :onmehead:), but can the trophy's

and

The trophy goalkeeper of the year is no longer awarded en can be "disabled" for new awards (was awarded until 2004)

image.png.a256bae64546d69b97d6ccb0f6393282.png

Aw thank God i'm not the only want that wait for this one, I hope that is it possible to make this reality in the game ( Eredivisie player of the month and Johan Cruyff Young player of the month)

• SI Staff
    13 hours ago, ralxndr42 said:

You're welcome! I noticed some incorrect player numbers as well.

• Antoni Milambo has number 27, not 48.
    • Ondřej Lingr has number 32, not 13
    • Bart Nieuwkoop has number 2, not 30.
    • Gjivai Zechiël has number 24, not 34.
    • Jaden Slory has number 63, not 35.
    • Yankuba Minteh has number 19, not 32.

Thanks for this, this has been logged & checked for future release

12 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Something I just noticed because of his recent appereances in the first team, but 5 for finishing-attribute of Kristian Hlynsson seems to be a bit on the low side.

Indeed. Not sure why you are logging this here though - Although sure - just finishing isn't the only thing to consider for scoring goals - but it does seem a bit on the low side, that much is true.

• SI Staff
    15 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

and

24 minutes ago, julienn05 said:

Aw thank God i'm not the only want that wait for this one, I hope that is it possible to make this reality in the game ( Eredivisie player of the month and Johan Cruyff Young player of the month)

Will look to add these - but will also require testing etc - so I can't give a timeframe. But let's say FM25 - unless if the Dutch FA completely changes the rules in between seasons.

7 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Will look to add these - but will also require testing etc - so I can't give a timeframe. But let's say FM25 - unless if the Dutch FA completely changes the rules in between seasons.

so for now this will not be able to be added for FM24 ?

8 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

that's also what you said last year :D. But I appreciated the effort for looking into it  and I truly understand it's not a high priority and needs testing and stuff. So thank you anyway!

Nevertheless I still hope I will be surprised, hahahaha.

• SI Staff
    2 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

that's also what you said last year :D. But I appreciated the effort for looking into it  and I truly understand it's not a high priority and needs testing and stuff. So thank you anyway!

Nevertheless I still hope I will be surprised, hahahaha.

I've just added the competitions properly in our system (kind of the other way around than before) - I can give you that much :D  (They are good to add for sure)

When looking at AZ, a lot of icons are missing, like Barry van Galen en Barry Opdam. Those people are set as liked people and are not set as NFE. Why don't they  appear in the clubinfo favoured personnel screen? Is there's something you can do about it?

• SI Staff
    33 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

When looking at AZ, a lot of icons are missing, like Barry van Galen en Barry Opdam. Those people are set as liked people and are not set as NFE. Why don't they  appear in the clubinfo favoured personnel screen? Is there's something you can do about it?

This is requested by licensing (FA or clubs themselves).

Not sure if I’m ‘allowed’ to ask this, but as we say in the Eredivisie, ‘niet geschoten is altijd mis’ ;)

So I read somewhere that the DB is already set in stone for the game’s launch and I was wondering whether that meant Steijn or Maduro would be Ajax’s manager once that update comes? Normally it wouldn’t really matter but since Ajax has the licensing staff issues, it decides whether Maduro is in the game or not, which is what I’m curious about

• SI Staff
    43 minutes ago, Kingsls said:

Not sure if I’m ‘allowed’ to ask this, but as we say in the Eredivisie, ‘niet geschoten is altijd mis’ ;)

So I read somewhere that the DB is already set in stone for the game’s launch and I was wondering whether that meant Steijn or Maduro would be Ajax’s manager once that update comes? Normally it wouldn’t really matter but since Ajax has the licensing staff issues, it decides whether Maduro is in the game or not, which is what I’m curious about

It is coffeethickwatching I will have to say. Wait and see.:D

Also because Maduro has been assigned manager for just two games as is being reported - so a bit unclear 

20 hours ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

It is coffeethickwatching I will have to say. Wait and see.:D

Also because Maduro has been assigned manager for just two games as is being reported - so a bit unclear 

I hope van 't Schip is set as manager in FM24 :-)

• SI Staff
    2 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Can Ricardo van Rhijn be set as retired player with coaching attributes as he' now is following a traineeship IRL.

Would like to have the possibility in FM24 to sign him as youthcoach

Has been raised before - but only as a retired player at best for now.  (His CA is pretty decent, so a good signing for a KKD club for sure)

14 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

I hope van 't Schip is set as manager in FM24 :-)

So far nothing has been decided regarding  a new Ajax manager. Please keep it to facts in this thread.

Almere City fC is going to expand its stadium at the end of the 2023/24 season in 2 stages. Is this already set in-game as well? I cannot find anything about it.

image.png.9968854ccf784a92bd399f21a0992c42.png

Something wrong with the shared FC Twente/Heracles (Youth) Academy. I manage FC Twente, AI manages Heracles and they put in first tier players to be eligible for the Academy team (which won't be possible in real life due to obvious reasons). It seems there are no restrictions put into place and AI can't deal with it on it's own.

example.png

• SI Staff
    On 30/10/2023 at 22:34, TheBladeSharp said:

Almere City fC is going to expand its stadium at the end of the 2023/24 season in 2 stages. Is this already set in-game as well? I cannot find anything about it.

image.png.9968854ccf784a92bd399f21a0992c42.png

Not really. Is this fully official? Could you provide me some more links and information please?

(I'll get around to it at some point nonetheless, but if you could hand it to me that would be swell)

• SI Staff
    11 hours ago, DrCooper said:

Something wrong with the shared FC Twente/Heracles (Youth) Academy. I manage FC Twente, AI manages Heracles and they put in first tier players to be eligible for the Academy team (which won't be possible in real life due to obvious reasons). It seems there are no restrictions put into place and AI can't deal with it on it's own.

example.png

Thanks, that can't be right, no.   This'll need to go into a different area though - as not a research issue. Technically players can of course be sent to the B-Team - but since we're dealing with a dual academy that's not the intended (or allowed) way.

Edit: Thought there was something happening with a similar bug already but can't find it.

Tagging @Zachary Whyte for this issue.

On 02/11/2023 at 09:41, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Not really. Is this fully official? Could you provide me some more links and information please?

(I'll get around to it at some point nonetheless, but if you could hand it to me that would be swell)

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/almeredivisie/episodes/9---Psycholoog-hervat-werkzaamheden-bij-Almere-City-e2b0fvh Is the official podcast between news outlet Omroep Flevoland with, in this episode they talk about a multitude of subjects, but from 42:20 onwards they talk about the new expansion plans to the stadium with club Director John Bes explaining what the plans are. The pitch has also been relaid about a week before the match against Go Ahead Eagles on 28 October. But the plans are 2 staged for the expansion. Our pitch also has a heated soil and better drainage system as well.

On 21/10/2023 at 12:51, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Hey Hanz,
    thanks for the feedback

1) Thanks, will amend this. 
    2)  We have Sharjah set as affiliated club
    3) Thanks, I suppose we should retire him!
    4) Adjusting for future releases
    5) Hmm - he is originally a right back, since we have him as DRC - that's not wrong - I think that gets overlooked a little bit. We'll adjust his positional ratings.
    6) Thanks! We did have  the option there, but not the right amount
    7) Not sure if Urawa agreement is still there....
    8) Well, Ramaj sucks, Kaplan has been injured forever and ASE is playing for both sides - so not sure.  Vos has had a quite a big improvement and is a very talented player. Also not convinced if Vos is a mainstay, realistically he would have been behind Mannsverk and Tahirovic in the pecking order for sure.  But I do agree Ramaj and Vos should probably be there - it's not something easily to portray though, as it's AI that mostly decides. We'll have to monitor this.
    9) Agreed, we will look to adjust
    10) Will look into it
    11) Tough one. Have a feeling he could wind up at RKC somehow - but it's difficult to deal with this situation
    12) They were still set to youth contracts unfortunately - although we did renew the contracts.
    13) Thanks, logged before - missed this one unfortunately
    14) Hmm, that's strange - Mokono is nowhere near Almere in the database?
    15) Which one is really the better GK though. Mulder definitely historically. Made some changes, because Mulder was a lot better a few months ago (in our database) - now they're pretty much equal. Mulder dropped, De Lange raised. They're pretty much equal

Hi @Jeroen Thijssen I see nothing of above back in the game? Van Rhijn is still a player and Pasveer back in november etc?