• Juan Mata and Balint Vecsei are missing from Vissel Kobe

X0X0
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Juan Mata and Balint Vecsei are missing from Vissel Kobe.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff
    12 hours ago, angelo994 said:

So it’s full release? Where the heck is Juan Mata

Due to the terms of the license we have players transferred in after a certain date cannot be included in their teams. He is one of these players unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Woodg SI said:

Due to the terms of the license we have players transferred in after a certain date cannot be included in their teams. He is one of these players unfortunately.

Unreal. So the J-League will not in fact be fully licensed? Will we have to wait for FM25??  

14 minutes ago, Woodg SI said:

Screenshot2023-11-07at11_13_07.png.9e97581c83388a62d375ba9903f25134.pngSo is Miles lying about it on twitter then cause that's a bit of a contradiction is it not?

Edited by craiigman

• SI Staff

No-one is lying here. Getting a licence means we have to adhere to the wishes of the licensor and there's a cut off date for squads and a player such as Juan Mata arrived after that date could not be included. Any other data issues will be reviewed and, where possible, will be updated in a future update.

Surely Japan should only be used when full licensing given otherwise it’s pointless? What’s the point of playing in the Japanese league when players are missing? 

15 hours ago, sam171189 said:

Surely Japan should only be used when full licensing given otherwise it’s pointless? What’s the point of playing in the Japanese league when players are missing? 

The licensing dictates a certain cutoff date for squads though, so thats how it is....... Its not hard to understand. Sure its not ideal, but better this then to have no license whatsoever.

This whole introduction is a mess and should not have been released until next season as it is nowhere near ready. Player stats all over the place, it would be great if there was an indication of when we are going to get realistic player stats. 

11 ore fa, T-IceMan ha scritto:

The licensing dictates a certain cutoff date for squads though, so thats how it is....... Its not hard to understand. Sure its not ideal, but better this then to have no license whatsoever.

Bro what the heck does that mean lol. Nobody forced SI to include J-League in their game. With things being as they are, this is a half-assed poorly implemented feature that could by no means be advertised as the new “big thing” and “headline feature” of this edition. And honestly it would have been better to deploy resources in other areas than to have half a feature here and half a feature there.

we’re slowly getting to understand that almost any “headline feature” either does not exist in the game or is just implemented so badly it’s almost embarassing.

Edited by abcdf

On 09/11/2023 at 12:36, T-IceMan said:

This is quite patronising, I understand this has happened. But seriously it’s not better than having no license. Do it properly when you have the full license. Imagine if we didn’t have the premier league license properly, so were missing players. It would make no sense and be an awful feature. 

37 minutes ago, sam171189 said:

But seriously it’s not better than having no license.

Well without license the league wouldnt be in the game tho, so its def better even in a not-ideal form.

Edited by T-IceMan

Il 8/11/2023 in 19:00 , Woodg SI ha scritto:

No-one is lying here. Getting a licence means we have to adhere to the wishes of the licensor and there's a cut off date for squads and a player such as Juan Mata arrived after that date could not be included. Any other data issues will be reviewed and, where possible, will be updated in a future update.

Also in this update the Japanese team rosters are not updated as of January 31st, right? Ola Solbakken is not present in the Urawa Reds squad and arrived on 12 January. Will the Japanese teams never be updated along with the others? This is a little disappointing.

• SI Staff
    On 01/03/2024 at 22:18, fosi said:

Also in this update the Japanese team rosters are not updated as of January 31st, right? Ola Solbakken is not present in the Urawa Reds squad and arrived on 12 January. Will the Japanese teams never be updated along with the others? This is a little disappointing.

This is the same reason where under, the terms of the license, we have to replicate Japanese data for the final data updates as of 17th November 2023. 

9 ore fa, Woodg SI ha scritto:

This is the same reason where under, the terms of the license, we have to replicate Japanese data for the final data updates as of 17th November 2023. 

thanks for your answer.

In the next update (24.4) will the Japanese db remain updated as of November 17, 2023?

Edited by fosi

• SI Staff
    20 hours ago, fosi said:

thanks for your answer.

In the next update (24.4) will the Japanese db remain updated as of November 17, 2023?

Yes, it will remain the same as that's the requirement of the licence agreement.

1 ora fa, Woodg SI ha scritto:

Yes, it will remain the same as that's the requirement of the licence agreement.

Thanks again for your kind reply. I understand the licensing requirements, but this leaves me quite disappointed. I hope the terms will be discussed again in future editions.

One thing that I don't understand, however, is: why aren't the players who are not included in the new j-league teams, because they were transferred after November 17, simply released by their previous club instead of eliminated from the database if they are not then present in the new ones? I can understand that they shouldn't be on the new teams, but it's frustrating that they aren't there at all.

Edited by fosi

• SI Staff
    16 hours ago, fosi said:

Thanks again for your kind reply. I understand the licensing requirements, but this leaves me quite disappointed. I hope the terms will be discussed again in future editions.

One thing that I don't understand, however, is: why aren't the players who are not included in the new j-league teams, because they were transferred after November 17, simply released by their previous club instead of eliminated from the database if they are not then present in the new ones? I can understand that they shouldn't be on the new teams, but it's frustrating that they aren't there at all.

This is again down to the terms of the licence. 

10 ore fa, Woodg SI ha scritto:

This is again down to the terms of the licence. 

it's a real annoyance and a nonsense for the spirit of the game, I hope the terms will be discussed again for the next seasons. Thanks again

Would this license also be the reason why all loans that were present in the original database have been made permanent, with very few exceptions? Or is this due to a bug? When I look through the editor, I can't really make sense of why the players are not on loan, when the editor says they are.

• SI Staff
    On 09/03/2024 at 02:32, DisposableDwarf said:

Would this license also be the reason why all loans that were present in the original database have been made permanent, with very few exceptions? Or is this due to a bug? When I look through the editor, I can't really make sense of why the players are not on loan, when the editor says they are.

This is correct. This has been done code side based on the 17/10 date.