• Bundesliga Data [Discussion]

Kyle Brown
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Bundesliga.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful to others opinions and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Jeroen Thijssen:

No problem to put this here (unless if someone creates a new discussion thread - but that's for later.)

Thanks for this, will look to amend Mert Baser and Yasin Zor for future releases.

Can you please provide more information for Gery Ehrmann? (or if you see other issues regarding staff) - we'd definitely like something like a date of birth, year of birth - usually Transfermarkt does suffice or a LinkedIn page as well.

Gerry Ehrmann currently holds the position of youth goalkeeping coach at 1. FC Kaiserslautern. U-19 goalkeeping coach would be most suitable in the game, but as a former researcher for 1. FC Kaiserslautern, i'm not sure whether that would be desired.

Source

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Pyro1893:

Is on the list for a future update

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Sanogo24:

Gerry Ehrmann currently holds the position of youth goalkeeping coach at 1. FC Kaiserslautern. U-19 goalkeeping coach would be most suitable in the game, but as a former researcher for 1. FC Kaiserslautern, i'm not sure whether that would be desired.

Source

Is on the list for a future update. Thanks

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Jeroen Thijssen:

Stuttgart are overperforming. It's also not realistic to give them the 2nd best squad just because they are in fact currently 2nd. They were expected to battle against relegation before the season, maybe midtable - and after some recent improvments that's where they ought to end up (in game)

I was not trying to say that Stuttgart should be buffed in general(I think their ratings are fine), I just think Nübel is too bad. He has terrible average ratings(in 2 different saves he has under  6.5 after 17 matches). He is on a 2 star level for Bayern, so he is clearly too bad in the game(even worse than Peretz). His sofascore rating last season for Monaco was 6.93, which is still decent and now he is performing really well. 

And this is clearly an issue: Ulreich seems to be so bad in the game, he is playing for Bayern II. I mean he should not get a huge buff because he is 35 years old, but he should still be better that he is not getting placed in the 2nd Bayern team. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb dieter8702:

Can you provide me any information about Matthew Green. As far as I can see, he is not in the db.

Hi there!

Also for 2. Bundesliga:
    I just started a save with 1.FC Nürnberg, as i anticipate the team to be very prominent this year due to their high number of promising young players. Mentioning some things:

• I was surprised to find Can Uzun being still in the U19 Squad in the game, and also the Club Profile shows the biggest prospect to be Finn Jeltsch. In fact i tried 4 saves by now to check if this was a random occurrence but Uzun was not mentioned there on all occasions. While Jeltsch is the current U17 Germany Captain and as he is a great prospect, Uzun is rumored to make his debut for the turkish A-National squad by the end of this year. Therefore i believe the PA for Uzun is just too small. He just got updated to 5M € market value by Transfermarkt as well (https://www.transfermarkt.com/can-uzun/profil/spieler/816585)
    • Which "serious viral infection" is Jens Castrop  going through which sidelines him for 5 months? He is expected to play this weekend and also played the last games (https://www.transfermarkt.com/jens-castrop/leistungsdaten/spieler/613192)

Thanks!

Edited by rolynnn

hace 3 horas, Fire_03 dijo:

Can you provide me any information about Matthew Green. As far as I can see, he is not in the db.

Sorry I don’t have that info. I only know he is from England and looks after top talents. I forgot to mention, Everton Gushiken scout also moved, from Arsenal to Bayer Leverkusen.

Edited by dieter8702

I think the transfer budget of Bayern Munich is too low in the beginning. Right now, they have 20.000.000€ to spent, but they were willing to spent more than 100.000.000€ for new players before the transfer window opens, no matter if they generate money or not.

In the end they spent about 155.000.000€ but generate even more (around 160-170.000.000€). Also they were willing to spent 65.000.000€ for Palinha and also were willing to buy or loan another defender. So at least there were at least 70.000.000€ to spent, but the time runs out for them.

Also the amount of money in the club seems to be too low. In the game they have 100.000.000€. Their balance sheet recommend, that they have at least 264.700.000€ liquid money (https://fcbayern.com/binaries/content/assets/downloads/homepage/jhv/2022/presseinformation-jhv-2022.pdf?v=1665838348035).  Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but I think, the calculations of Bayern Munich’s budgets are too low.

Unfortunately, there is no forum for the 2nd Bundesliga, so I'll add the problems at FC Schalke 04 here for now.

Player:

Assan Ouedraogo --> Assan Ouedraogo's clause is set for 2 times 20 million. According to the latest information, he is expected to join a domestic team this summer for 7 million and the clause is supposed to be higher for foreign teams (10 million sounds realistic). Only with international matches could his clause increase, but as far as I know this is unfortunately not possible in game. (https://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bundesliga/schalkes-super-talent-assan-ouedraogo-kann-zum-schnaeppchen-preis-gehen-85812278.sport.html)

Taylan Bulut --> Taylan Bulut is always one of the biggest talents at Schalke and was even considered for the first team at 17. It looks ingame like his PA range is relatively high and could be reduced a bit.

Tristan Osmani --> Tristan Osmani is a talented player with a lot of potential, but he is almost as good as Assan Ouedraogo, who is much further along in his development even though he is younger. Therefore, perhaps the technical values should all be reduced somewhat or the key attributes such as technique, first touch, etc. (But by a maximum of 1-2 points).

Cedric Brunner --> Cedric Brunner is simply too fast with 15 speed. Compared to other players with 15 pace Brunner runs 32.26 km/h, Murkin 34.07, Matriciani 33.92, Karaman 34. Therefore Brunner should rather be 12-13 (https://www.bundesliga.com/de/2bundesliga/spieler/cedric-brunner)

Staff:

Marc Magnier --> u19 physiotherapist but is a physiotherapist in the first team (https://schalke04.de/funktion/funktionsteam/)

Rasmus Bruns --> New U19 physiotherapist (Born 02.06.1997) Is not yet in the Database

Mike Büskens --> Never worked as U19 coach, not even under Reis. He just didn't sit on the bench but was a first-team coach.

Martin Max --> U23 striker coach could be considered as assistance coach (Geboren 07.08.1968 und ehemaliger Spieler von Schalke 04) https://www.transfermarkt.de/martin-max/profil/trainer/10305 // https://schalke04.de/knappenschmiede/trainer-und-staff-u23/

Tim Terboven --> U23 physio (But unfortunately I haven't found any information about him yet.) https://schalke04.de/knappenschmiede/trainer-und-staff-u23/

vor 3 Stunden schrieb rolynnn:

Hi there!

Also for 2. Bundesliga:
    I just started a save with 1.FC Nürnberg, as i anticipate the team to be very prominent this year due to their high number of promising young players. Mentioning some things:

• I was surprised to find Can Uzun being still in the U19 Squad in the game, and also the Club Profile shows the biggest prospect to be Finn Jeltsch. In fact i tried 4 saves by now to check if this was a random occurrence but Uzun was not mentioned there on all occasions. While Jeltsch is the current U17 Germany Captain and as he is a great prospect, Uzun is rumored to make his debut for the turkish A-National squad by the end of this year. Therefore i believe the PA for Uzun is just too small. He just got updated to 5M € market value by Transfermarkt as well (https://www.transfermarkt.com/can-uzun/profil/spieler/816585)
    • Which "serious viral infection" is Jens Castrop  going through which sidelines him for 5 months? He is expected to play this weekend and also played the last games (https://www.transfermarkt.com/jens-castrop/leistungsdaten/spieler/613192)

Thanks!

Hi,

- the only explanation for Uzun being in the u19 squad, is that there are so many other players in his position(s). But due to his Potential and Reputation, he should be seeing first team action sooner rather than later in-game.

- Uzun and Jeltsch both have Potential Ranges, as they are both incredibly young, but Uzun's potential is higher than Jeltsch's. As you probably already know, due to a multitude of factors (personality, hidden attributes, Nationality, etc), the star ratings are not the be-all and end-all when it comes to 100% accurately showing a player's ability/potential.

- Castrop seems to have been set the illness without a return date, (as it was not clear when he will be back when he was ill), which means that the game automatically calculates one. But the illness should have a return date for future releases.

Greetings

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Marso1337:

I was not trying to say that Stuttgart should be buffed in general(I think their ratings are fine), I just think Nübel is too bad. He has terrible average ratings(in 2 different saves he has under  6.5 after 17 matches). He is on a 2 star level for Bayern, so he is clearly too bad in the game(even worse than Peretz). His sofascore rating last season for Monaco was 6.93, which is still decent and now he is performing really well. 

And this is clearly an issue: Ulreich seems to be so bad in the game, he is playing for Bayern II. I mean he should not get a huge buff because he is 35 years old, but he should still be better that he is not getting placed in the 2nd Bayern team. 

Hi,

Ulreich has been adjusted a couple of days ago (after the Data Lock for the Early Access), which means he should be in Bayern's 1st team for the full-game release.

Greetings

Edited by Dominic10

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Condax:

I think the transfer budget of Bayern Munich is too low in the beginning. Right now, they have 20.000.000€ to spent, but they were willing to spent more than 100.000.000€ for new players before the transfer window opens, no matter if they generate money or not.

In the end they spent about 155.000.000€ but generate even more (around 160-170.000.000€). Also they were willing to spent 65.000.000€ for Palinha and also were willing to buy or loan another defender. So at least there were at least 70.000.000€ to spent, but the time runs out for them.

Also the amount of money in the club seems to be too low. In the game they have 100.000.000€. Their balance sheet recommend, that they have at least 264.700.000€ liquid money (https://fcbayern.com/binaries/content/assets/downloads/homepage/jhv/2022/presseinformation-jhv-2022.pdf?v=1665838348035).  Maybe I’m reading it wrong, but I think, the calculations of Bayern Munich’s budgets are too low.

Hi,

Generally, German teams as a whole were very rich compared to other leagues, and they receive a lot of TV-money, so there were budgetary downgrades all across the board, to more accurately reflect reality. And a couple of the financial updates were made after Data Lock for the Early Access, but will be there for the full-game release.

As seen with their loan (+ option to buy) bids for Chalobah, Bella-Kotchap etc, and after their deals for Kane, Kim (let's not forget their wages) etc, Bayern don't have €100m laying around to spend on players. E.g. with their wage bill, they are not able to have a net spend of over €100m in a single transfer window.

Whilst Bayern did make a bid for Palhinha in the region of €60m, that amount would not have been paid in a lump sum. That sum would have been paid in instalments, which is also possible in-game, as they will have a Transfer Budget of €40m for the full-game release.

The "Overall Balance" in FM is not exactly the same thing as "Liquid Capital" on their financial report. With a couple of board requests it is possible to access (a lot) of that money. Whereas in reality Bayern would only allow to access that money in special circumstances (and never the full €264.7m), so the number for the full-game release, €140m (over 50% of that for the Full-Game release) seems fair. And with their Commercial Revenue & TV-Money, they will always have enough money to also buy elite players in the game. And even with the current Balance, they are among the richest clubs in the world. For reference, PSG (who are known to have pretty much a bottomless pit of money), "only" have an Overall Balance that is €20m higher than Bayern's.

Greetings

vor 3 Stunden schrieb dieter8702:

Sorry I don’t have that info. I only know he is from England and looks after top talents. I forgot to mention, Everton Gushiken scout also moved, from Arsenal to Bayer Leverkusen.

Nothing we can do from Research side in that case. Am sorry

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Super Saiyajin Karn3ol:

Unfortunately, there is no forum for the 2nd Bundesliga, so I'll add the problems at FC Schalke 04 here for now.

Player:

Assan Ouedraogo --> Assan Ouedraogo's clause is set for 2 times 20 million. According to the latest information, he is expected to join a domestic team this summer for 7 million and the clause is supposed to be higher for foreign teams (10 million sounds realistic). Only with international matches could his clause increase, but as far as I know this is unfortunately not possible in game. (https://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bundesliga/schalkes-super-talent-assan-ouedraogo-kann-zum-schnaeppchen-preis-gehen-85812278.sport.html)

Taylan Bulut --> Taylan Bulut is always one of the biggest talents at Schalke and was even considered for the first team at 17. It looks ingame like his PA range is relatively high and could be reduced a bit.

Tristan Osmani --> Tristan Osmani is a talented player with a lot of potential, but he is almost as good as Assan Ouedraogo, who is much further along in his development even though he is younger. Therefore, perhaps the technical values should all be reduced somewhat or the key attributes such as technique, first touch, etc. (But by a maximum of 1-2 points).

Cedric Brunner --> Cedric Brunner is simply too fast with 15 speed. Compared to other players with 15 pace Brunner runs 32.26 km/h, Murkin 34.07, Matriciani 33.92, Karaman 34. Therefore Brunner should rather be 12-13 (https://www.bundesliga.com/de/2bundesliga/spieler/cedric-brunner)

Staff:

Marc Magnier --> u19 physiotherapist but is a physiotherapist in the first team (https://schalke04.de/funktion/funktionsteam/)

Rasmus Bruns --> New U19 physiotherapist (Born 02.06.1997) Is not yet in the Database

Mike Büskens --> Never worked as U19 coach, not even under Reis. He just didn't sit on the bench but was a first-team coach.

Martin Max --> U23 striker coach could be considered as assistance coach (Geboren 07.08.1968 und ehemaliger Spieler von Schalke 04) https://www.transfermarkt.de/martin-max/profil/trainer/10305 // https://schalke04.de/knappenschmiede/trainer-und-staff-u23/

Tim Terboven --> U23 physio (But unfortunately I haven't found any information about him yet.) https://schalke04.de/knappenschmiede/trainer-und-staff-u23/

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

- unfortunately it is not possible to set such detailed and specific, appearance, country and success dependant, release clauses.

But at the moment it is possible to sign Ouedroaogo in-game for less money than any of the reported clause anyway, especially in the 1st window.

And if you play a save with Schalke, and he develops amazingly, you still have the challenge of there being the (best-case scenario) Release Clause, as it would be in real-life (with it increasing depending on appearances/success).

- For Bulut, I'm probably misunderstanding, but it seems like a bit of a contradiction. First it seems like you are saying he is one of Schalke's biggest talents, but then ask for his (relatively low) potential to be decreased. Maybe you could clarify that a bit.

- Both Osmani and Ouedraogo have Potential Ability Ranges, due to their age. And Ouedraogo's potential is significantly higher than Osmani's in-game.

As you probably already know, due to a multitude of factors (personality, hidden attributes, Nationality, etc), the star ratings are not the be-all and end-all when it comes to 100% accurately showing a player's true ability/potential.

- Brunner is not the quickest off the mark (hence his Acceleration is 12), but he is quite quick once he get's going. His Top-Speed this season might be 32.26 km/h, but Pace-stats are not based on just a handful of games/sprints. For example, last season Brunner hit 34.52 km/h and was Schalke’s 3rd quickest player. So he is definitely not slow. For reference, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens (also due to limited game-time) "only" has hit 32.97 km/h this season, yet we all know how quick he really is.

- the staff will be looked at for future releases, thanks.

Greetings

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Marso1337:

I think Eintracht Frankfurt has way too less money. The transferbudget in the first season is 5 mio and their balance is 10 mio. They made a transferplus of  85 mio with Kolo Muani. 

Hi, 

Finances have recently been reviewed, but the data lock for the Early Access was before that, so some of the changes are not yet in the game, but will be for the full-game release.

Frankfurt will start with a €15m Transfer Budget, but if you look at the Commercial Revenue and TV-money, it will go up over time.

And it's good that you mention the Kolo Muani-sale, because that is actually already in the game. If you look at the "Clauses" tab on Frankfurt's Finances, you will see that there are 3 outstanding instalment-payments á €30m (along with various other clauses) coming Frankfurt's way from that sale (which is the payment structure of the deal that was widely reported).

That should be more than enough money for Frankfurt ;-)

Greetings

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dominic10:

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

- unfortunately it is not possible to set such detailed and specific, appearance, country and success dependant, release clauses.

But at the moment it is possible to sign Ouedroaogo in-game for less money than any of the reported clause anyway, especially in the 1st window.

And if you play a save with Schalke, and he develops amazingly, you still have the challenge of there being the (best-case scenario) Release Clause, as it would be in real-life (with it increasing depending on appearances/success).

- For Bulut, I'm probably misunderstanding, but it seems like a bit of a contradiction. First it seems like you are saying he is one of Schalke's biggest talents, but then ask for his (relatively low) potential to be decreased. Maybe you could clarify that a bit.

- Both Osmani and Ouedraogo have Potential Ability Ranges, due to their age. And Ouedraogo's potential is significantly higher than Osmani's in-game.

As you probably already know, due to a multitude of factors (personality, hidden attributes, Nationality, etc), the star ratings are not the be-all and end-all when it comes to 100% accurately showing a player's true ability/potential.

- Brunner is not the quickest off the mark (hence his Acceleration is 12), but he is quite quick once he get's going. His Top-Speed this season might be 32.26 km/h, but Pace-stats are not based on just a handful of games/sprints. For example, last season Brunner hit 34.52 km/h and was Schalke’s 3rd quickest player. So he is definitely not slow. For reference, Jamie Bynoe-Gittens (also due to limited game-time) "only" has hit 32.97 km/h this season, yet we all know how quick he really is.

- the staff will be looked at for future releases, thanks.

Greetings

First of all, thank you for your answer but I think there was some misunderstanding :D

Assan Ouedraogo has a mistake in his contract. 2x 20 million exit clause.
    I know that you can't reflect the reality but you can get closer by lowering the exit clause for German teams and for foreign teams as well. (10 and 15 million)

Taylan Bulut: PA range seems relatively high. I think we should maybe tighten it up a bit. (Of course he's still relatively young, but he'll be 18 next year) But that's just my opinion.

Tristan Osmani: My problem with him is that he is technically on a similar level to Ouedraogo and that simply shouldn't be the case. Talent yes, but technically he's not that far yet.

Cedric Brunner: I can understand your approach but if you look at all the games he never reaches his top speed compared to the other players but ok. 

Edited by Super Saiyajin Karn3ol

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Super Saiyajin Karn3ol:

First of all, thank you for your answer but I think there was some misunderstanding :D

Assan Ouedraogo has a mistake in his contract. 2x 20 million exit clause.
    I know that you can't reflect the reality but you can get closer by lowering the exit clause for German teams and for foreign teams as well. (10 and 15 million)

Taylan Bulut: PA range seems relatively high. I think we should maybe tighten it up a bit. (Of course he's still relatively young, but he'll be 18 next year) But that's just my opinion.

Tristan Osmani: My problem with him is that he is technically on a similar level to Ouedraogo and that simply shouldn't be the case. Talent yes, but technically he's not that far yet.

Cedric Brunner: I can understand your approach but if you look at all the games he never reaches his top speed compared to the other players but ok. 

Thanks for clarifying.

Yeah, now I've seen it too, it's pretty weird that the clause appears twice in Ouedraogo's contract. It seems to be a bug. We will have to look further into that.

In terms of splitting the Release Clause for domestic and foreign clubs, that definitely is something we will consider for future releases.

For Bulut, it seems like in your save(s) he has simply ended up on the higher end of his potential, because his current PA Range really is nothing to write home about and has been significantly lowered recently. Lowering it even further would be a bit too much at this stage, considering he was rated fairly highly (also in the National Team) just a couple of months ago. We will continue to monitor him of course, but unfortunately it is difficult to properly asses him at the moment, as he has been injured.

Due to Ouedraogo's potential, his technicals won't stay on the same level as Osmani's for long in a save ;-)

As for Osmani's technicals, he has last been updated by the Austrian HR, who has assessed him also based on appearances for the Austrian Youth Teams.

For Brunner, we will have to wait and see, but I wouldn't be surprised if Geraerts converts him into a RCB for his back-3. Then he will most likely have a lot of sprint duels to show what he really is made of haha.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb pierre0307:

Hi,

Mathys Tel is suspended for German Super Cup. In reality he played this match.

10.PNG

2.PNG

Great spot!

Must be a carry-on from last season, when he was not eligible to play in the Super Cup.

Amended for future releases, thanks.

Greetings

Edited by Dominic10

Tobias Nubbemeyer is a free agent in the game, he manages Hoffenheim's U19s irl

https://www.transfermarkt.com/tobias-nubbemeyer/profil/trainer/47843