Official Leicester City Thread-Home Of The Foxes

II_Sub)(Zer0_II

LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

Leicester-City.png

Leicester City Football Club, (also known as The Foxes) is an English professional football club based at the Walkers stadium in the city of Leicester.[2] Leicester's highest ever finish was second in the old Division One in 1928-29, and despite getting into the FA Cup final four times, they have never won the cup. They have however won the League Cup three times and the Second Division title six times before it became known as the Football League Championship.

Leicester were founded in 1884 as Leicester Fosse,[3] playing on a field near Fosse Road. They moved to Filbert Street in 1891 and played there for nearly 111 years,[4] before relocating to the nearby Walkers Stadium in 2002.

Full Name: Leicester City Football Club

Nickname(s) The Foxes, Fosse, The Filberts

Founded 1884 (as Leicester Fosse)

Ground Walkers Stadium (Filbert Way)

Leicester

(Capacity: 32,500

Chairman: Milan Mandaric

Manager: Nigel Pearson

League: League 1

HISTORY

Leicester City were founded in 1884 as Leicester Fosse as they played on a field by the Fosse Road, and joined the Football Association in 1890. The club played at five different grounds, including Victoria Park, before moving to Filbert Street in 1891. The same year, the club joined the Midland League, and was elected to Division Two of the Football League in 1894 after finishing second. Leicester's first ever Football League game was a 4-3 defeat at Grimsby, with a first League win following a week later, against Rotherham at Filbert Street.The same season also saw the club's largest win to date, a 13-0 victory over Notts Olympic in an FA Cup qualifying game. In 1907-08 the club finished as Second Division runners-up, gaining promotion to the First Division, the highest level of English football. However, the club were relegated after a single season which included the club's record defeat, a 12-0 loss against Nottingham Forest.

In 1971, Leicester were promoted to back Division One, and won the Charity Shield for the only time against Liverpool. Unusually, due to Division One champions Arsenal's commitments in European competition, Division Two winners Leicester were invited to play FA Cup runners up Liverpool, beating them 1-0. Jimmy Bloomfield was appointed for the new season, and his team remained in the First Division for his tenure. No period since Bloomfield has seen the club remain in the top division for so long. Leicester reached the FA Cup semi-final in 1974.

Leicester moved into the new 32,500-seat Walkers Stadium at the start of the 2002-03 season. Walkers, the Leicestershire based crisp manufacturers, acquired the naming rights for a ten year period.In October 2002, the club went into administration with debts of £30 million. Some of the reasons were the loss of TV money (ITV Digital, itself in administration, had promised money to First Division clubs for TV rights), the large wage bill, lower than expected fees for players transferred to other clubs and the £37 million cost of the new stadium. Adams was banned from the transfer market for most of the season, until the club was rescued by a takeover by a consortium led by Gary Lineker. Adams guided Leicester to runners-up spot in Division One and automatic promotion back to the Premiership with more than 90 points. Leicester only lasted one season in the top flight and were relegated back to the newly labelled Championship, previously known as Division One. In reaction to Leicester's restructuring of their debts, the Football League changed their rules and now penalises teams going into administration with a ten point penalty.

In October 2006 ex-Portsmouth chairman Milan Mandarić was quoted as saying he was interested in buying the club, reportedly at a price of around £6 million with the current playing squad valued at roughly £4.2 million. The takeover was formally announced on February 13, 2007.

On 11 April 2007, Robert Kelly was sacked as manager and Nigel Worthington appointed as caretaker manager until the end of the season. Worthington saved the club from relegation, but was not offered the job on a permanent basis, and was released before moving on to the Northern Ireland managerial position. On May 25, 2007 the club announced former MK Dons manager Martin Allen as their new manager with a 3 year contract. Allen's relationship with Mandarić became tense and after only 4 games Allen left by mutual consent on 29 August 2007.

On 22 November, Ian Holloway was appointed manager. Holloway made history when he became the first Leicester manager in over 50 years to win his first league game in charge, beating Bristol City 2-0. Despite this, Leicester were relegated from the Championship at the end of the 2007-08 season, thus marking the 2008-09 season as Leicester's first season outside the top two tiers of English football, their lowest ever finish. Their fall from grace would also see Holloway leave by mutual consent after less than a season at the club, being replaced by Nigel Pearson, who saved Southampton from relegation that same season.

RIVALRIES

Being based in the East Midlands, there are many teams that Leicester can play local matches against (known colloquially as "derbies"). Most regularly, these are against Derby County and Nottingham Forest, teams with whom Leicester have shared Leagues during many recent seasons. Other teams in the East Midlands are Notts County, Northampton Town, Mansfield Town, Lincoln City, Boston United and Chesterfield, although due to not being in the same League, matches against these clubs have been limited to Cup games in recent years.[26] [27]

The local rivalries can be known to stretch as far as the West Midlands as well, and in recent years the main rivalry for Leicester has been with Coventry City, only 24 miles away. The game between the two clubs has become known as 'The M69 Derby', taking its name from the motorway connecting the two cities. [28]

Other matches against West Midlands opponents include Birmingham City, West Brom, Wolves and Aston Villa which are simply known as Midlands derbies. Games with Aston Villa took on greater significance when Brian Little [29] left Leicester to take the managers job at Villa and more recently the appointment of Martin O'Neill as the current manager of Villa.[30]

CLUB HONOURS

National competition:

* Football League First Division[31]

o Runners-Up 1929

* Football League Second Division[32]

o Champions 1925, 1937, 1954, 1957, 1971, 1980

o Runners-Up 1908

* Football League First Division[33]

o Runners-Up 2003

o Playoff Winners 1994, 1996

o Playoff Runner-Up 1992, 1993

* FA Cup

o Runners-Up 1949, 1961, 1963, 1969

* League Cup

o Winners 1964, 1997, 2000

o Runners-Up 1965, 1999

* Charity Shield[34]

o Winners 1971

Regional competition:

* War League South

o Champions 1942

* Midland War Cup

o Winners 1941

Current squad

As of 19 December 2008.

No. Position Player

1 GK Paul Henderson

2 DF Marc Edworthy

3 DF Patrick Kisnorbo

4 DF Kerrea Gilbert (on loan from Arsenal)

5 DF Aleksandar Tunchev

6 MF Stephen Clemence (Club Captain)

8 MF Matthew Oakley (Vice Captain)

9 FW Steve Howard

10 FW DJ Campbell

11 MF Lloyd Dyer

12 FW Matty Fryatt

14 MF James Wesolowski

15 DF Michael Morrison

16 MF Nicky Adams

17 DF Bruno N'Gotty

18 MF Levi Porter

20 DF Harry Worley

No. Position Player

21 FW Ashley Chambers

22 MF Max Gradel

23 DF Joe Mattock

24 MF Andy King

25 DF Jack Hobbs (on loan from Liverpool)

26 GK David Martin (on loan from Liverpool)

27 FW Paul Dickov

28 DF Luke O'Neill

29 DF Chris Powell

30 FW Craig King

31 MF Bruno Berner

32 GK Alex Cisak

33 MF Mark Davies (on loan from Wolves)

34 MF Aman Verma

– DF Lathaniel Rowe-Turner

– FW Ricky Sappleton

Leicester are firm favorites to go up from League 1. The squad can comfortably cope with League 1 but there is some resources if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started up a game with 'The Foxes', seems there is a lack of action for them...is anyone going them? Anyway, been a busy fist window for me...

Transfers In

Huberson Pauletta Free

Seyfo Soley Free

Mikel Alonso Free

Matias Lequi Free

Diong Mendy Free

Robert Fernandez 140k

Umaru Bangura 40k

Brian Murphy 45k

Pierre Galuppo 3k

Martyn Waghorn (Loan)

Juha Hakola 120k

Miguel Cevasco 70k

Total 425k

Transfers Out

DJ Campbell 300k

Aman Verma (Loan)

Joe Magunda 1k

Billy McKay (Loan)

Bruno N'Gotty 2k

Radostin Kishishev 10k

Levi Porter 65k

Andy King 210k

Chris Powell 1k

Eric Odhiambo (Loan)

Total 600k

Managed to get in a few extra friendlies aswell, with big clubs to get some extra money in. Got Fenerbache, Wolves, Birmingham City, Fulham and Celtic all at home, which i thought would be good considering how big the staduim is. Will report with the overall 'revenue' from the 'Pre Season' friendlies later on. There's still time left in the window, and i'm looking to rbing in maybe one or two more faces, namely Laure for 200k from Deportivo 'B' which would be a massive signing for us, after already agreeing to come but i cancelled as to look at my squad again. We are lacking a good left mid, and on the lookout for one.

Leicester City start with a good team, with the likes of Matty Fryatt, Steve Howard, Harry Worley, Aleksandar Tunchev and Joe Mattock to name a few key players. A few injuries at teh start in Bruno Berner, Patrick Kisnorbo and Ashley Chambers who are all on decent wages, and as soon as they are 'fit' will be getting offloaded. Kisnorbo, as he is on £8,500 a week, and there are better players out there for less! Only thing is the board expect us to win the league, well atleast get promoted minimum and teh highest budget you can get is 375k with wages of 90k which isn't too bad, but there is over 3.4million in the bank, so it's not all that bad

Friendlies

Blackpool 0-2

Wolves 1-3

Fenerbache 0-1

At. Madrid 0-4

Hinckley 1-0

Birmingham 1-1

Fulham 1-3

Celtic 0-1

Not a very good 'Pre Season' to be honest, but it was much needed money, and your only going to get better by playing a smarter opponent, so it wasn't that bad. Getting the team to gel, and playing together is the main thing, as is getting fitness for the start of the year. Everyone got plenty game time.

As it stands, brought in about £4m just on season ticket sales alone, and about 1.3m from the 'Pre Season' games aswell.

Also added Laure 200k, Cristian Ledesma on loan for the season (no fee, no wages..) which should be the squad and Pavel Nekhaychik 90k for left sided cover.

you sold andy king :O

he gave good steady performances for me in my game averaging about 6.8 throughout the season

If you need a striker meet have a look at richard offiong from hamilton in scotland you can pick him up for about 28k very good for back up !

Hi, in my 1st season in League One, I signed Dean Windass from Hull for £70k, he scored over 20 goals for me, but he did start to fade towards the end of the season as he got closer to his 40th birthday his stats start to drop. Fryatt filled the gap by coming on as sub and starting the odd game getting 11 goals. Steve Howard did the job also. Got rid of my loan keeper David Martin and bought Ian Walker from Bolton for about £200k, also loaned Savage from Derby at £0 for 3 months for cover on Weslowski, he did well. Won the league and now 3rd in the Championship Currently. At start of 09/10 season in the Championship made some major signings like Lua Lua, Darius Vassell, and bought Mark Beevers as cover in defence from Shef Weds after they got relegated, bought him for £900k. Mad Mandaric butted in & sold Mattock to QPR for £2.5m in 08/09! Gave me the money needed to buy some decent Championship Players, also got Henri Camara from Wigan. Got Daniel Sturridge on a free from Man City, but have to pay him £12.5k salary.

another good signing at the start could be kasey keller he is old but the scouts say he is a good signing for any premiership side and he is interfested in coming back.

Shame about mattock mate because i bet you could of got more for him plus hes a very steady play. youve made alot of good signings as well mate.

another good signing at the start could be kasey keller he is old but the scouts say he is a good signing for any premiership side and he is interfested in coming back.

Shame about mattock mate because i bet you could of got more for him plus hes a very steady play. youve made alot of good signings as well mate.

Thanks Pooley, latest update is that I'm now in second spot just after Christmas in the 09/10 season, Bristol City are top. Mattock is a great prospect for the future and I plan to buy him back from QPR when/if I get promoted! His value has already dropped to £1.3m.

I've got Oliver Dacourt coming in the January transfer window, along with Henrik Larsson, I don't know how good he will be at 37 years old, but he might be a good sub. I'll take a look at Kasey Keller. Have you signed anyone decent?

You sold mattock for £2.5 mil! My god, he can be one of the best defenders in the game. Real are sniffing round him on my game!

Hi Outlaw, I had no choice about Mattock, if you read my post you will see it was Mandaric who made the decision to sell. I will get him back though. When I get promoted i'll hopefully be able to get him to play for me again in the Premiership. I know that he is constantly good and also improves in the game.

You sold mattock for £2.5 mil! My god, he can be one of the best defenders in the game. Real are sniffing round him on my game!

Agreed.

I've only still got him by pure chance.

Portsmouth offered me £5m and MM accepted over my head.

Then he went and broke his leg playing for the u21's and it all fell through.

Thanks Pooley, latest update is that I'm now in second spot just after Christmas in the 09/10 season, Bristol City are top. Mattock is a great prospect for the future and I plan to buy him back from QPR when/if I get promoted! His value has already dropped to £1.3m.

I've got Oliver Dacourt coming in the January transfer window, along with Henrik Larsson, I don't know how good he will be at 37 years old, but he might be a good sub. I'll take a look at Kasey Keller. Have you signed anyone decent?

If you still need a keeper I got Ian Walker for free in my first season. He was outstanding in League 1.

Ian Walker was good for me in League One. Now i've been promoted my young Keeper - Josh Lambo (USA) has good potential, although he started pretty poorly in the Championship, he has put in some good perfomances now and his stats are going up steadily. Still 2nd in the league behind Bristol City, but now got my eye on Cudicini @ Chelsea and Ben Foster @ Man Utd to buy next season if I get promoted to the Prem.

I've since got Ryan Taylor on a free and he is my best performing player and very versatile, able to play RB/RM/LM. Sold Kisnorbo to Middlesboro for £2.8m giving me more dosh to get Danny Shittu for £1m to replace him, he was stuck in Bolton Reserves and I also got Ricardo Rocha as short term cover from Spurs as another CB. Berner is still good as a LB for Championship Level and consistent. Henrik Larsson is nowhere young enough, fit enough, good enough now, so don't bother with him!

Update:

Febuary 1st first season. Top of the league and in the JPT final. Lost in the league cup and then in the FA cup which really annyoed the fans but they dont bother me that much. Signed a lot of high quailty players that are performing very well. Milan very happy as I sold Kisnorbo for 1.2 million so balanced books now leaving me 3 million in black. Best player so far is Victor Moses from Crystal Palace. The 17 year old cost me 100k but has been well worth it as my top scorer with 11 goals.

Right boys started a new game as the foxes and i am just about the to start the league 1 promotion campaign. Here is my transfer dealings.

OUT

DJ Campbell 300k

Bruno N'Gotty 5k

Radostin Kishishev 5k

Chris Powell 2k

Aman Verma Loan

Lee Cox Loan

Alex Cisak Loan

Billy McKay Loan

Eric Odhiambo Loan

Ricky Sappleton Loan

Joe Magunda Loan

IN

Ian Walker 180k

Dean Windass 80k

Brett Ormerod 28k

Alexey Smertin Free

Rodrigo Possebon Loan

Would appreciate your comments and suggestions and i will keep you posted

UP THE CITY

Halfway through first season, didn't make any signings apart from Daryl Murphy on loan from Sunderland who was pretty useless... Offloaded Chris Powell. Started well, top of the league, got to League Cup and FA Cup third rounds, but crashed out of LDV to Cheltenham on penalties though played a weakened team.

Am in January transfer window now but quickly falling off the pace, about 12 points behind Leeds but level with Scunthorpe and Millwall, but 4th on goal difference. Need to get a couple of players in, namely a keeper, if I want promotion. I take it if I fail on promotion I'm out of the job?! Anyone not get promoted and survive?

Right semester 1 exams are over, lets see what i can do with city; became a premiership force last time on 08. And my newcastle game on this was boring on 09 tooo much money is way too easy lol.

Right, Players Out

Dj, Campbell 250k

E.Odhiambo 16k

B.N'Gotty Free

C.Powell Free

L.Porter 75k

Players In

Ulises De La Cruz Free

D.Sinclair Loan

R.Fowler 85k

S.Westerveld Free

D.Diawara Free

R.Possebong Loan

H.Vuckic 95k - (Just wanting to see how he fairs on fm after newcastle purchased him in RL)

D.Camacho 85k

Good start to the season, 4-1 win against Northampton and 5-0 against Colchester. Decent start in the league cup aswell 1-0 against Chesterfield and then 2-0 against Birmingham. But league went abit dodgy lost 4-2 at Oldham and 3-1 at Tranmere.

If you still need a keeper I got Ian Walker for free in my first season. He was outstanding in League 1.

Ian Walker = Legend! He was one of my favourite players when he was at City, probably the only big money signing Peter Taylor made that was worthwhile.

Seem to be having alot of trouble away from home only one win coming against L.Orient in the league and three away defeats so far. Along with losing away at Walsall in the JPT :( Fowler cant score to save his life in 10 appearances, 8 from starts. So had to bring in Freddy Sears and Andy Carroll for an extra bit up top. Got J.Lambo coming for 30k in january along with H.Anier for 150k and J.Acuna for 10k to add some more strength aswell. In the 4th round of the league cup after beating portsmouth 2-1 at home (no idea how i did that tho!).

Haha Fowler? I love signing old legends but I can't imagine he's much kop? My problem with FM is I make useless signings. This January transfer window is going to make or break me... Signed Richard Lee from Watford and still in the market for a DM as Wesolowski isn't brilliant. Thierry Racon at Charlton or Gavin Mahon from QPR are tempting - only wanted to spend about £100K though, and not sure if either would really improve my team.

Haha, yea Fowler is shocking my worse buy ever im thinking, in 700 minutes of footbal for me, 0 goals and just 7 shots and worse than that only one on target!!!

Season is picking up now picking points up away from home 5 goals from Carroll in 5 appearances and 3 in 3 for Freddy Sears which has helped. Waiting for big Stevie Howard to get fit and Possebong is returning from an injury at the right time as King has been woeful of late.

Into January now, going quite slow game keeps freezing at the start of a match day for about 5 minutes :( Trying to play top of the table Oldham atm, just 1 point behind, games frozen and unfroze for ht at 0-1 down, lost 2-1 in the end slipping me down to 3rd a point behind Brighton.

Made a few January signings after Carroll and Sears loans ended with ratios of nearly a goal a game. Brought in H.Anier for 150k J.Acuna 10k, J.Lambo 30k, E.Kolev 9k, E.Zizov 24k. The last two players found by the scouts over in Levski, looking quite good at the early stage. Sold B.Hayles on a free lowering the wage bill and M.Edworthys contract expired as well knocking off another 1k, canceled J.Hobbs loan spell as he was surplus to requirements.

Oh dear... Finished 4th after a terrible end to the season, Stevie Howard not even touching the ball in the last 10 games...! Got Millwall in the semio final of the playoffs, but on current form have no hope whatsoever. Will take a miracle! Kisnorbo looks like he's leaving on a bosman and Fryatt wants £7k a week... league two here I come!

3-1 aggregate win over Millwall (Dyer played exceptionally) left me facing Scunthorpe in the League One playoff Final. After 89 minutes it remained 0-0, despite Scunthorpe having the lion's share of the chances. Then, from a Max Gradel corner, Patrick Kisnorbo popped up to head home the winner and take us to the Champtionship! He signed a new contract along with Fryatt, and I've managed to wrange 3.3mil from the bored! Managed also to get Ian Evatt, Sam Parkin, Neil Mellor and Tyrone Mears on freebies, but let no one of any note go (except Kishishev, who I was sad to let go but he was too old and useless).

got promoted first season, sold mattock for 4.5 to boro.

finished 8th in championship 2nd season.

3rd season, currently 3rd;

Matt Murray

Steve Finnan Alex. Tunchev Leyti N'Diaye Matt Hill

Greg Halford Ferrie Bodde Robbie Savage Jack Pemberton

Jamie Mole Angelo Balanta

Also in squad; danny welbeck, binya, tchuimeni, jordan rhodes, wesolowski, danny murphy

Mole scores for fun, paid 1.6 for him start of 3rd season, hes on 25 in 33 in all comps. 2 centre backs have awesome ave ratings. halford is immense, doub;e figures assists and goals, pemberton is a regen i think, 19, top assists. decent squad, none of them are loanees.

just a quick note lads

i was just noseing around and clicked on tunchevs profile i then clicked on player interaction.you can then get tunchev to recommend you players from his international side. he recommended me bogomil dyakov and my scouts say he is a good signing for most premier division sides. tunchev is a genius of a scout as well as a centre half!!!

just a quick note lads

i was just noseing around and clicked on tunchevs profile i then clicked on player interaction.you can then get tunchev to recommend you players from his international side. he recommended me bogomil dyakov and my scouts say he is a good signing for most premier division sides. tunchev is a genius of a scout as well as a centre half!!!

I second that. Tunchev recommended me Tsvetomir Todorov who is an outstanding prospect.

Picked him up for £350k.

In October of my second season and doing okay. Hoping for a season of mid-table mediocrity as I'm badly lacking a goalscorer. Neil Mellor's scoring at the moment but I don't think he's consistent as he's a bit on the slow side. Fryatt just scored his first goal of the season 14 games in... in a 4-1 defeat to Norwich. Ah. Oakley and Clemence don't seem good enough for this level. Signed Nacer Barazite on loan but he's been brilliantly awful, which I can't explain given his quality stats. Still got 3 mil in the transfer kitty so will probably have a splurge in January.

Was knocked out the second round of the league cup at Bolton, losing narrowly 1-0 (or 2-1 cant remember...) so praying for better in the FA Cup. Starting to get used to the division now and pick up some vital wins after a poor start. Seem to play better on the road for some bizaare reason...

alrite lads unfortunately kisnorbo is leaving on a bosman at the end of the season and it looks like im going up so any suggestions for a replacement of preferbly prem standard would be goooooooooooooooooood!!

cheers lads

in september of my first foxes game

signed hakola, merida, sefo soley, jay simpson, westerveld and an irish youngster keeper from bohemians

tried to flog a few reserves and high earners like dickov to no avail

play a 4 4 2 at home with 2 ams, amr and aml

go more defensive away, doing alright, lost to my feeder club newcastle 4-2 in the league cup 1st round but won or drawn the remaining games

fryatt is a beast for me, works well with simpson

cant get the best out of howard? (tall scottish striker)

gradel is a beast and the aml leicester have signed

kisorbo just got back from injury so im gonna start using him as hes a good player for this level

currently 4th, 3 points off top placed leeds

hey guys

i have finished my first season with the foxes and won promotion.currently jst making signings for the championship.just wonderd tho i carnt belive reading through the signings nobody signed javier acuna.i bought him for 9k and was my top scorer if not for injury would have had a lot more.although i admit stats arnt the best his pace at this level get him in postions to score enough in league 1.

steve howard was my topscorer bigman he gt 29 goals. Tyson came 2nd with 27 in 27 so 140 k well spent in jan. In pre season in the championship and have signed alot of free agents. Nigel quashie zheng zhi bradley wright phillips danny mills paul stalteri djimi traore james mcarthur hendry thomas reimond manco robert lewandowski. hopefully avoid relegation then go for promotion in the second season!

alrite lads unfortunately kisnorbo is leaving on a bosman at the end of the season and it looks like im going up so any suggestions for a replacement of preferbly prem standard would be goooooooooooooooooood!!

cheers lads

Check out Gary Kenneth and Brian McLean.

im struggling atm

second by about 16 points to leeds who have been ridiculously over rated

beckford has 33 goals in 30 games lol

they will win promotion easily

im second but only 2 points ahead of carslyle (sp?) and i have leeds and them in the next 2 games

i have loaned zamlblera from my feeder club newcastle and hes scoring alot of goals with his finishing of 15, i just seem to be conceeding late on and have players missing open goals etc lol

got promoted finishing second on 90 points where as leeds had like 105 lol

anyway, sold hakola for 500k straight up, to leeds....mainly because i got quincy who i diddnt realise would cost 1.5 million in comp :(

but i managed to get thiago on a free from barca and sturrige, i would feel guilty.....but i missed out on bojan and gai assulin (benfica and jerusalem repsectively)

trying to sign dudek on a free and stalteri from tottenham

got a few players whose names escape me atm...aiming for a top half finish, maybe sturrige can propell me into the playoffs? any good targets to aim for player wise on a loan for my second season, 1st in the champ?

I second that. Tunchev recommended me Tsvetomir Todorov who is an outstanding prospect.

Picked him up for £350k.

Check out Gary Kenneth and Brian McLean.
got promoted finishing second on 90 points where as leeds had like 105 lol

anyway, sold hakola for 500k straight up, to leeds....mainly because i got quincy who i diddnt realise would cost 1.5 million in comp :(

but i managed to get thiago on a free from barca and sturrige, i would feel guilty.....but i missed out on bojan and gai assulin (benfica and jerusalem repsectively)

trying to sign dudek on a free and stalteri from tottenham

got a few players whose names escape me atm...aiming for a top half finish, maybe sturrige can propell me into the playoffs? any good targets to aim for player wise on a loan for my second season, 1st in the champ?

All of the above are great in the championship.

Mascio is also a must buy.

Also check out Elliot Omozusi from Fulham.

Vaclav Kadlec and Bony Wilfried are very good strikers.

What positions are you trying to strengthen???

Archived