Steklo 2009 - Released

TomDixon77

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to explain, the header where you have info on the extreme left and then info at the extreme right with nothing in between seems as waste of space.

Most skins have your team, your name and league which are in the middle at the top which is easy to click on....

Just my feedback.

Just to explain, the header where you have info on the extreme left and then info at the extreme right with nothing in between seems as waste of space.

Most skins have your team, your name and league which are in the middle at the top which is easy to click on....

Just my feedback.

Aye, it was like that in the '08 version. I quite like it.

Tom,

Quick question can you use custom backgrounds in this version ..just like it was possible last year?

Hard to choose between "Rinnakain" ...Thanks for the Dilemna

Stadium backgrounds and that? I'd assume it's the same as last year, but I'm not sure as I don't use them (the inconsiderate buggers who make them don't make massive versions :p)

Stadium backgrounds and that? I'd assume it's the same as last year, but I'm not sure as I don't use them (the inconsiderate buggers who make them don't make massive versions :p)

Thanks for the reply Tom ,

Just noticed when watching the game in classic view --you cant see the team logos (only the team names show) --Is it possible to adjust? I have played with the Rinnakkain version and you can see both logos and names.

And just one more thing --In the Rinnakain skin you made it possible to view the team logos on the match day screen larger ..by placing a config xml in the panels of the skin ..Would this work with Steklo as well?

Cheers and thanks mate

Thanks for the reply Tom ,

Just noticed when watching the game in classic view --you cant see the team logos (only the team names show) --Is it possible to adjust? I have played with the Rinnakkain version and you can see both logos and names.

And just one more thing --In the Rinnakain skin you made it possible to view the team logos on the match day screen larger ..by placing a config xml in the panels of the skin ..Would this work with Steklo as well?

Cheers and thanks mate

It should be exactly the same, could you post up a screenshot? The extra panels I posted up in the rinnakkain thread will work on this too)

If there is a way to increase the font size, and if you could tell me how to, I would be in heaven!

If you look in steklo_09.xml in the steklo folder (not steklo_09_left), then you can tweak the font sizes there. I'd be a bit wary with the large font sizes, as the team name, etc. is only just small enough to fit in the section they're in.

I cant see the players motivation in the 3D probably due to the color

Could u pls tell me how to change them?

Everything else is toooo gooooood

Give me a minute on that, I've got to get to a match to try something out (I've not really done the 3d stuff much)

It should be exactly the same, could you post up a screenshot? The extra panels I posted up in the rinnakkain thread will work on this too)

Tom 3 screenshots --If you check on top of the title bar --Only the team name is shown without logos --The Rinnakain skin can show both team name and logos

stekloskin.jpg

steklo2.jpg

steklo3.jpg

Cheers and thanks for making the game that much more enjoyable !!!

Tom 3 screenshots --If you check on top of the title bar --Only the team name is shown without logos --The Rinnakain skin can show both team name and logos

Cheers and thanks for making the game that much more enjoyable !!!

I thought you meant in the main panel, there are logos in the header, but the background logos, not the main ones.

I thought you meant in the main panel, there are logos in the header, but the background logos, not the main ones.

Sorry Tom we may have miscommunicated --

If you take a look on those screen shots --the two teams Olympiakos vs Olympiakos U21's --you only see the name in the titlebar --with Rinnakkain --you can see the logos as well

On the overview screen --I added the config files --match incidents & match incidents small -- to the panels folders of steklo --and it will change the size of the logos (just like it does in Rinnakkain).

So if it possible to add logos next to the name of the teams --it would be great --I saw a post as well stating that in 2d mode no logos show up ( see post # 20 ) and it the same issue that I have as well.

Cheers

Sorry Tom we may have miscommunicated --

If you take a look on those screen shots --the two teams Olympiakos vs Olympiakos U21's --you only see the name in the titlebar --with Rinnakkain --you can see the logos as well

On the overview screen --I added the config files --match incidents & match incidents small -- to the panels folders of steklo --and it will change the size of the logos (just like it does in Rinnakkain).

So if it possible to add logos next to the name of the teams --it would be great --I saw a post as well stating that in 2d mode no logos show up ( see post # 20 ) and it the same issue that I have as well.

Cheers

There are logos there, as you can see here:

th_match_head.png

I've not used the main logos, as they'd be far too small if I made them fit in the team name area.

How long does it take for the skin to change over? It has been saying ''loading image data for the new skin'' for about 5 mins now.... I have never had this problem changing skins previously....

Did you just copy the steklo_09_left folder over? You need both folders for the left side version to work, as it inherits from the other skin.

There are logos there, as you can see here:

th_match_head.png

I've not used the main logos, as they'd be far too small if I made them fit in the team name area.

Could not see the screenshot it is too small ( can it be viewed in a bigger size) --B

But take a look at the screenshot below:

steklo4.jpg

where the X's are marked on the top of the screen --No logos are evident !!! They are able to be viewed with Rinnakkain

*** the config xmls will also work in steklo as they did in Rinnakkain----increased the size of the logos --Beautiful !!!

Could not see the screenshot it is too small ( can it be viewed in a bigger size) --B

But take a look at the screenshot below:

where the X's are marked on the top of the screen --No logos are evident !!! They are able to be viewed with Rinnakkain

*** the config xmls will also work in steklo as they did in Rinnakkain----increased the size of the logos --Beautiful !!!

It's a thumbnail, click on it to expand it.

If you look just to the side of your x's, you'll see the background logos.

the config xmls will also work in steklo as they did in Rinnakkain----increased the size of the logos --Beautiful !!!

Can you tell me more on that as I read the Rinnakkain thread but saw no files to increase logo size.

If you can tell me what you did that would be great.

Can you tell me more on that as I read the Rinnakkain thread but saw no files to increase logo size.

If you can tell me what you did that would be great.

Download this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjefs2

And either copy the contents into the stklo panels folder, or put the panels folder on the same level as your skins fodler, so they affect all skins.

Tom,

Here is the rinnakain screenshot --so you can see what I mean

same overview screen --But on Rinnakkain you can see the small logo next to the name of the team --Is it possible for Steklo as well?

Yes, I got what you meant. I decided not to put them on the header this time, as they would have to be too small.

Sorry I dont know anything about skinning and how it all works, Would it be possible to remove the Grassy background and just replace it with plain black or grey? Is there anyway I could do this as my eyes are starting to go a bit fuzzy!

Cheers

If you go into the display options, you'll see the background selector (at the bottom of the first block of options. There's 6 or 7 options in there (Don't hit confirm when you're done, as this'll reload the default background)

If you go into the display options, you'll see the background selector (at the bottom of the first block of options. There's 6 or 7 options in there (Don't hit confirm when you're done, as this'll reload the default background)

Excellent! thanks alot, have never noticed that dropdown before.

I cant see the players motivation in the 3D probably due to the color

capturewx5.jpg

w1280.png

Could u pls tell me how to change them?

Everything else is toooo gooooood

Did you manage to see that in the 3D match?It must have the same colors the stats with the board.

I tried to find it out in the colors.xml but nothing

Archived