Manage GALATASARAY for spicing up your FM life

1-) Morgan De Sanctis (If Buffon is injured than there is De Sanctis for Italy)

2-) Sabri Sarioglu (anyone remember his dribbling against Philip Lahm in Euro 2008 between Turkey vs Germany before Turkey's 2nd goal?)

3-) Servet Cetin (Sorry portsmouth. 8 million euroes is never enough for this player

4-) Fernando Meira (A True warrior)

5-) Hakan Balta (just watch this

6-) Mehmet Topal (Sorry everton 12 milyoun pounds is not enough for him as well)

7-) Arda Turan ( Well if Arsene Wenger really wants him. he should be willing to pay 20 million euros.)

8- CASSIO LINCOLN (germans and true football fans would know of his skills)

9-) Harry Kewell (He is injury free now. and scores in every 2 games and assists so. He is truly a gem. Benitez is stupid to let him go. But thank you Benitez

10-) Milan Baros ( not a good finisher but he has everythıng else expected from a striker. Thanks Lyon for giving him to us. 8 goals so far this season :) )

11-) Umit Karan (not gonna comment just watch these two videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UHYPhh8QnQ&feature=related

and

I truly would not be needing to make any transfers to this great team... :) literally guys. give galatasary a chance if you get bored of the English league.

P.S. definitely watch the 3 videos above. they are short.

1-) Morgan De Sanctis - hasn't heard of Roberto Carlos and his freekicks in his life!

2-) Sabri Sarioglu - 1 in 7389 crosses finds the target

3-) Servet Cetin - really good player, don't have an argument against him

4-) Fernando Meira - can't pass the ball more than 20 yards

5-) Hakan Balta - surname means "hatchet", that goal on youtube is a fluke.

6-) Mehmet Topal - injury proneness: 18 / 20

7-) Arda Turan - really skillful but slow and aggression: 20 / 20

8- CASSIO LINCOLN - consistency: 1 / 20, deliberately gets sent off to avoid playing against weak teams. thinks he can directly score from an indirect freekick :)

9-) Harry Kewell - injury free? not! still uses medication against chronic hepatitis irl

10-) Milan Baros - uses his hands more than his feet to score, absolute cheat

11-) Umit Karan - needs to get 8956 chances to score 1 goal

I truly would not be needing to make any transfers to this great team... :) literally guys. give galatasary a chance if you get bored of the English league.

P.S. definitely watch the 3 videos above. they are short.

Plus, there is a bug in the game with Galatasaray. When you choose them, the team rejects to play the match against Fenerbahçe (a) and they forfeit the game. If somehow you get them play, they always get annihilated :)

Plus, there is a bug in the game with Galatasaray. When you choose them, the team rejects to play the match against Fenerbahçe (a) and they forfeit the game. If somehow you get them play, they always get annihilated :)

also a even bigger bug.

When you check the history of UEFA and SUPER cup

there is only galatasaray as a turkish team but not fenerbahce

plus when you check the times that the turkish league and cup were won, you will see galatasaray equal with gaybahce (fenerbahce) in the league but gala is way better in the cup

actually these are not bugs. these are FACTS.

There is a new challange mode in the game.

It is called

TRY TO WIN THE TURKISH CUP or a EUROPEAN CUP with Fenerbahce.

i encourage people to play this mode. it is hillarious.

Man, that typical 15-year-old-joke (gaybahce) will get you fined in these forums. A bit more wit, please!

woohooooooooo

spookyy

by the way

I am a 26 year old currency trader. only managing my own portfolio.

:)

$$$$$

Getting all a bit to childish, however I do think Fener are a better side.

they are the better side for europeans.. because they are easier to beat in europe. Fenerbahce 2 - Arsenal 5

meanwhile

Benfica 0 - Galatasaray 2

plus the UEFA cup and Super cup won in 2000 and 2001 respectively.(galatasaray)

plus more Turkish cups and equal amount of league titles (galatasaray)

I can see why fenerbahce is the better team for europeans :p

For example arsenal supporters will always love fenerbahce more.

because they beat fenerbahce 5-2 while

gala got UEFA cup from their hands in 2000 (when they had the best squad ever)

their performance last year was good though ( just 1 year out of their 100 year history )

Mind you - Harry Kewell is a machine! Bring back the Leeds days!!!

kewell is amazing.

THOUGH he does not have the speed he used to have.

but his skill is still killer.

doing good so far.

I cant believe he didnt want to stay in england or go to A.S. ROME..

but than i heard every other team gave him a 1 year contract (because of his injuries) but gala offered a 2 year contract.

thats probably why he chose gala.

he is getting 1.5 million euroes per year from us and that is way low for a player in his calibre.

This thread is really silly, but I'm to contribute. GO BESIKTAS!!

In all seriousness, I hope Arda Turan is better on FM09 than he was on FM08 because the guy is absolute class and still so young.

besiktas? what the hell :)

anyway

if arda turan is valued lower than 15 millin euroes in the game i am selling my copy.

many of you out there might not know him.

but you will know him lots.

to start with he is twice the player samir nasri will ever be.

No, I just think there a better side, with better technical players. But I agree with you, the majority of English fans wont like Gala,But this is not because of recent results, this is probably down to the crowd incidents and the killings of the Arsenal & Leeds fans!

P.S I'm fully aware of Arda, and yes he is good. But you have ruled with your heart and not with your heard when saying he is better then Samir Nasri!

No, I just think there a better side, with better technical players. But I agree with you, the majority of English fans wont like Gala,But this is not because of recent results, this is probably down to the crowd incidents and the killings of the Arsenal & Leeds fans!

P.S I'm fully aware of Arda, and yes he is good. But you have ruled with your heart and not with your heard when saying he is better then Samir Nasri!

Ok Galatasaray has

Kewell

Baros

Lincoln

Arda Turan

Shabani Nonda

Linderoth,

Hasan Sas

Fernando Meira

while fenerbahce only has

Guiza

Alex

R. Carlos (37 years old)

which technical players are u talking about?

The killings happened to leeds supporters. and the killers were not even galatasaray fans. a very sad day though to happen.

Arda Turan and Nasri only competed in the same tournament once in Euro 2008

and what did nasri do in that tournament?

while arda was one of the best players.

arda turan will unfortunately go to europe one day and than you will see how good he is.

a player that gets better every game...

Arda82, your private message including your thoughts about my sexual life and my mother was really interesting.

We really don't need people like you in this forum. I started with a joke, but it took you less than a second to take into abuse level. Apparently, your posts here didn't satisfy you, so you had to attack me in person via personal message.

I hope moderators are watching this thread, I might have contributed to the process but at least I always kept a certain level of respect.

you cant compare both of them based on individual performances alone, each team had different tactics and playing style so it would have a different effect on their games as individuals. Mind you the France side had Ribery, Henry, Diarra etc.

Please dont say ribery

He used to play in galatasaray right before he became a world class player.

just because our stupid president paid his wage 1-2 days later than the normal, he left galatasaray for marseille. (he had a contract that his wages could not be delayed)

after marseille he went to munich for 25 mil euroes.

biggest football disappointment of my life.

i still cant accept it.

Arda82, your private message including your thoughts about my sexual life and my mother was really interesting.

We really don't need people like you in this forum. I started with a joke, but it took you less than a second to take into abuse level. Apparently, your posts here didn't satisfy you, so you had to attack me in person via personal message.

I hope moderators are watching this thread, I might have contributed to the process but at least I always kept a certain level of respect.

are u dreaming?

what the hell are u talking about?

No disrespect but I think it's a bit harder to get in the French national squad rather than the Turkish one. With players on the wing such as Ribery and Malouda! Next thing if Arda is "Amazing" which is what your suggesting, I think he would of left straight after the tournament (Like Nasri), rather than having to wait AT LEAST a year to move on. And even moving on isn't a sure fire thing!

Fener for me are just a better side, hence the reason they are in the CL. No disrespect to Galatasary but I don't think they could beat the likes of Chelsea. Not only that but they had won 3 titles back to back before last year slight blip!

No disrespect but I think it's a bit harder to get in the French national squad rather than the Turkish one. With players on the wing such as Ribery and Malouda! Next thing if Arda is "Amazing" which is what your suggesting, I think he would of left straight after the tournament (Like Nasri), rather than having to wait AT LEAST a year to move on. And even moving on isn't a sure fire thing!

Fener for me are just a better side, hence the reason they are in the CL. No disrespect to Galatasary but I don't think they could beat the likes of Chelsea. Not only that but they had won 3 titles back to back before last year slight blip!

if fenerbahce was the better team, they would have more cups than galatasaray (in the recent years and in the history as well) Also galatasaray has won 4 titles back to back.

Anorthosis is in CL and Milan is en UEFA cup so according to your argument, Anorthosis is a better team than Milan because they are in CL...

Of course france has better players than turkey, but how did france do in the last euro cup and how well did turkey do? EURO cup is out there to find out whom the best teams are in europe and Turkey is in the first 4 while france is not..

Fenerbahce was doing fine last year but this year forget about beating chelsea, they cant beat porto or even dinamo kiev... 1 year out of their 100 years of history they had a spark, but then died out quickly. if they were so good they could have won the cup.

Gala won the UEFA cup and beat real madrid in super cup.

how can you say that where linderoth (ur national team's captain) is playing for

i hope he recovers.. its been almost a year since he played 2 games in a row.

Because I'm not Swedish, I just have my career LLM game going on in Pitea. And you're a Turkey :)

Your fanboy comments are hilarious.

Your opinion on what makes a good football player or team is even more hilarious.

This really shouldn't be in a Football Manager thread, 26 posts of drivel about how much you love your local team should be in off-topic.

This comes from a Swindown Town supporter?

Arda82 -

People are right about this thread. If you want to talk about Turkish football, go to the football forum.

idid not want to talk about the turkish football

i advised them to choose a turkish football team in my 1st post

and see how other people affected it...

u can see the truth if you truly read the first post.

plus

turkish football

is in football manager.

stop being racist

it is ok when other people say whom you signed for liverpool or whom will you sign when you are manchester city

but its not ok to talk about galatasaray?

i see your point clearly.

This isn't racist,it's pointless.

Why is it when someone doesn't like what they hear they bring out the race card? It's rather silly. Whoever posted it is right, this is the wrong forum. Try the Turkish FA forum :)

some guy said i was a turkey and humiliated me.

i did not like that

did i call him racist? no

but if someone says dont talk turkish football in a forum that many people are talking about english footbal and others

than this is racism.

know the difference.

How many european cups a club has won in their history is not an indication of how good a team is now.

true

but tells you statistically whom is better than whom as a whole.

of course many european teams are way better than galatasaray. i will never tell the opposite.

but my argument is to the fenerbahce fans out there...

whom are claiming winning european cups, league cups and league titles are not as important as winning a single game against a rival.

silly to be honest.

• SI Staff

Closed

If you want to discuss Turkish Football then the Football Forum is where that should take place

If you want to discuss Galatasaray in FM then this should take place in the Good Player and Team Guide section

Archived