FM10: Maxi Rodriguez

lfc7

After starting yet another save with Liverpool i thought i would change from my usual 4-2-3-1 and made a 4-3-3

Now as Maxi had just joined the club i had to fit him in somewhere so have been playing him as complete forward support and am surprised how well he has done

This is him near the end of Nov in season 1 on 10.3

maxijm.jpg

Anyone else played him upfront?

wow impressive record :o I normally just play him as a Inside forward attack on the right.

I'll retrain him to play up front and see how it works out.

He should already be accomplished upfront

Wow ive never played him yet there i usally retrain him as a AML in my save who knows may try him there in my next save.Great post lfc :D

Thanks glenn

He got a large downgrade then?

Good because he's awful in the EPL.

He's been average for a few years now, but he's not been awful since coming to England. He hasn't really been given much praise for some underrated football, his movement has been excellent, he's been tidy in possession and he's involved in most of our good play. I think because of our erratic results, people just seem to ignore any of the positives at our club. I'll hold my hand up and admit we have some shocking players, some absolute disgraces to the red shirt ability-wise, but I can admit when some players have done good things and had a positive effect on our team. Maxi never has been, nor will he ever be, a world beater. He's always been a tidy player with versatility and work rate assisting him along the way.

Archived