Fabio Coentrao

polskaGOLA

Stop making millions of threads with pretty much no information please!!!

I intend to add info to the threads after I holiday a bit.

And this is what I always do when I make a new game! :p It'll stop once I find a team to play as.

• 2 weeks later...
I intend to add info to the threads after I holiday a bit.

And this is what I always do when I make a new game! :p It'll stop once I find a team to play as.

So you don't actually know how good he is? How about you get all the info we need, then decide whether it's worth putting on the GPTG. Instead of cluttering up the forum with useless and unnecessary threads.

Thanks.

No no, I've seen them get good before, I just don't have a pic to prove it.

I've never had him on my team if that is what you are asking, and I do not understand how this is cluttering up the forum when the forum is called "Good Player and Team Guides"

It is useless if we have no info on the guy at all. Not saying he's a useless player.

And if there are a lot of useless threads, you're cluttering it up, as it's harder to get to the useful threads. Don't see why there is such a big issue, I just want some info before I buy him, not just because some has said 'he'll be good'.

He is a decent player, but I don't think just putting a screenshot from a holiday game is the best way of making the threads. Ideally, it should be someone who has had this player in their team so that they can provide more information and are in a position to give advice on said player.

Thanks.

have a look at my screenshot

Yeah fair enough, luckily we have someone who has played with the player. But there will be other threads made like this with no information and maybe nobody has used the player before to provide any advice etc...

Then they're just clogging up the forums.

• 4 months later...

Archived