FM10 Fantasy League ~ Can you gel the superstars?

tiraths

All the best players from around the Globe have all come together to play in the World Premier Division. All teams have weak areas and strong areas in the team, which you should aim to smoothen out over time. There is also a lower league where veterans and young stars try to prove themselves and get promotion to play with the stars.

This DB was a great hit for FM09 and was also used for network games. Swapping players and not allowing transfer fee's to be used was a great way of playing the DB :p

The League

Team Pics:

Milan

Arsenal

Inter

Liverpool

Download Fantasy Leagues

Hopefully you will download and post your season updates here

Remember playing this sort of DB for 2009, it isn't much fun after a month or two of in-game time. :(

Not sure its really a GPTG thread though, possibly Editors Hideaway?

Remember playing this sort of DB for 2009, it isn't much fun after a month or two of in-game time. :(

Not sure its really a GPTG thread though, possibly Editors Hideaway?

Iv spoken to purefun and waiting for a reply, a similair thread was allowed to be put in GPTG thread.

I agree that it might get a bit boring after a while although if you play network its perfect :cool:

Ah, I spose with a network with buddys, it could be better, I see what you mean.

But when it is just me, It just don't feel right, as you already have all the best players at your disposal :(

Ah, I spose with a network with buddys, it could be better, I see what you mean.

But when it is just me, It just don't feel right, as you already have all the best players at your disposal :(

All the teams have one particular area which needs definite improvements although this might only be the GK

Hope you enjoy

• 7 months later...
Don't know but if you go to the editors hideaway you'll find much better ones in there. No offence is meant to the OP, thats just the way it is.

this one seems perfect for a network game though, can you recomend one?

Archived