[Release] Armenian and Azerbaijan League Systems

ozzymanborn

The Armenian Premier League is the top football competition in Armenia. The Premier League currently consists of eight teams, and relegates to the Armenian First League.

The Armenian First League is currently the second level football competition in Armenia after the Armenian Premier League. The competition exists mostly out of reserve teams of several Premier League clubs, however other teams also participate. The reserve teams are not eligible for promotion to the highest level, resulting in situations where a club promotes even when they finish the season in a mid-table position. The league currently consists of nine teams, with only one capable of promotion for the 2010 Armenian Premier League season.

armenia2.jpg

For This league system update I used true Premier League System and Dates. But when terms come to the First League I decided to playability is my number 1 priority. So I kept all original teams in First League and I used all database team to this purpose... Like Ararat-2 withdrew from First League and it was in lower league in the database but I put back them.

armenia1.jpg

I put Yerevan United team and Patani to First League for this reasons

Adding to Yerevan United specially because this paragraph from their website

http://www.yerevanunited.com/yufc_history.php

-Dikran had different ideas. He knew that the Club did not fail to deliver what he intended from the start. The lack of finance was the only reason for the Club to be put on hold. During good times and challenging times, Dikran never lost his faith in Armenian Football or the passion of the Armenian football fans and the heights Yerevan United can achieve. Dikran kept a handful of the Club's administrative employees on duty in Yerevan while he is in Sydney and he keeps constant contact. He also kept Yerevan United website to continue operating as normal.

When I add these two there was the only team stayed Lower League was Patani team but I decided to also add this team (Orginally this team is U17 team of Armenia but I was reluctant to add them in because they haven't youth status in the game)

These added teams are starting with "1" reputation and also amateurs so it would be not any problem for the players who want to start within reality perspective... In My test game within 2009 to end of 2012 season these two teams not got any promotion... And only promoted team from first div was Impuls and relegated other teams from premier league.

Independence Cup and also Armenian Super Cup have their original dates... For Armenian SuperCup I used ID of now empty Armenian Lower (or Second) League

armenia3.jpg

armenia4.jpg

I added all awards from scratch for premier League and also I added an Annual award for Player of the Year (including players playing in abroad)

FOR DOWNLOAD

Filefront: http://www.filefront.com/14956119/ArmeniaLiga.xml

Azerbaijan League System will be on 2nd post...

Azerbaijan League System

Actually Azeri league System has 2 top leagues and Amateur Leagues. But they're mainly unconnected and like Armenia lots of disbanded clubs and 2nd & 3rd teams are playing lower leagues.

Premier League and First League have actual league structure and with editor capabilities they're correct.

12 team in both league Premier League have split and First league have 4 rounds

azerbaijan1.jpg

Both has 2 teams are relegating.

azerbaijan2.jpg

As I know these teams relegating to AFFA Amateur League but I couldn't find any info about this league and we needed to promote 2 teams for First League every year. I decided to use database filling clubs and put them to 2nd division. Because some of this clubs had a stadium and even some has real players (Specially former premier league clubs / And even have logos in logopacks)

And also 2nd Teams were already available (some were 2nd division and some were in lower in database) I decided put them to 3rd division. But of course they cannot promote to 1st as this is restricted.

azerbaijan3.jpg

About Cup actually I found nearly every year they had different system and sometimes they seem allow lower league and 2nd team but sometimes not. But I decided to go with 2009 system with 12 premier league and 8 first league team is in the cup (Real reason in this year system has 8 first league team only, the 4 teams decision of not participating this year)

azerbaijan4.jpg

FOR DOWNLOAD (VERSION 1.3)

http://www.filefront.com/14956135/azeriliga_v13.xml

Real Cup Status and dates, some minor date clash issues fixed

I didn't touch the players base but Caucasian or maybe Russian researchers seems not bad workers...

Armenian Premier League : Not added any new players but premier league sides all have enough and real life players. (checked from clubs pages)

Armenian First League: In there mostly clubs 2nd and 3rd teams are playing. And these teams also have real players (usually they put their Transfer listed players in these teams of course in real life maybe these players can be play in A team who knows.)

Impuls Diljian have 7-8 real players. Originally they had to play an unknown one but Diljian City Stadium is added. Patani is playing an unknown stadium Yerevan United have own stadium but patani and yerevan united haven't real players...

In Azerbaijan All except 3 team playing a stadium. (All in official database) First League Neftçi-ISM Baku, Ravan Baku and Second League Universtat Baku (Baku University)... I couldnt find enough info about their stadiums because of it They stayed unknown... Actually Baku University seems have a stadium in campus but I had no info.

Azerbaijan Premier League Clubs seems to close to real life squads but few missing or few wrong player in wrong team is possible because I saw few real players in disbanded teams. I checked Some teams from their web pages in detail and seems fine... 1st League have real players mostly and 2nd League is not have real (Except disbanded clubs have some)

-Manager Change not added (FK Baki / Bulent Korkmaz) because change only made club managerless in my test file...

• 3 months later...

I will re-made these two for 10.3 but currrently my work is very stressful and I'm missing even football manager play times...

Armenian League doesn't have any transfer windows set, is that OK?

I translated the status with google but I couldn't find any info for windows.

Archived