FM10: SC Internacional [Official Thread] - O Clube do Povo

MrSundlofer

Sport Club Internacional

Campeonato Brasileiro Série A

intern1.jpg

Information

The club was founded in April 1909 in Porto Alegre, Brazil. They play in red shirts, white shorts and socks. Nicknamed Colorado and Inter. They enjoy a traditional rivalry with the city's other club, Grêmio. The club's most successful season was in 2006, when Internacional won the FIFA Club World Cup 2006, beating FC Barcelona, in Yokohama, Japan.

Internacional is the only Brazilian club to have won all the official international championships and cups a South American team can win (Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Recopa Sudamericana and FIFA Club World Cup).

Some notable players played for Internacional is Nilmar, Lúcio, Dunga, Fernandão, Taffarel and Leandro Augusto.

Nation: Brazil

Year Founded: 1909

Chairman Status: Loves the club

Bank Balance: £237,949

Transfer Budget: £222,222

Manager: Tite

Captain: Pablo Guiñazú

Vice-Captain: Bolívar

Fierce Rivals: Grêmio

Other Rivals: Juventude

Affiliated Clubs: São José (RS), São Carlos, Tottenham, Náutico

Legends: Dunga, Elías Figueroa, Falcão, Taffarel, Fernandão

Icons: Lúcio, Valdomiro, Tinga

Favoured Personnel: Abel Carlos da Silva Braga, Paulo César Carpegiani, Rafael Sóbis, Clemer, Paulo Paixao, Carlos Gamarra, Daniel Carvalho, Mauro Galvão, Wason Rentería, Muricy Ramalho, Pato, Caçapava, Renan, Fábio Rochemback, Chiquinho

Current Squad

List of first team players at Internacional.

intern2.jpg

Note:

There is a lot of players out on loan at the club.Rubén Bustos is currently playing for Millonarios in Colombia. Adriano playing for Vasco, Guto playing for Sport Recife and Paulinho is playing for Figueirense.

Key Players

intern3.jpg

1. Pablo Guiñazú

A good captain with great determination, stamina, tackling and work rate. He never gives up. Plays best as a defensive midfielder but can also be used as a central midfielder or a left midfielder if needed. 4 caps for the Argentina national team.

2. Walter

Has all the potential to be a great player. Good bravery and finish his goals with power. Make sure to keep him in the team. One for the future but can already be the first team striker at the club.

3. Índio

Played at Internacional since 2005 and has an important role in the team as a central defender.. Great bravery, heading, natural fitness and pace for being 33 years old.

4. Kléber

The Brazilian full-back is in the Brazil national squad. A good attacking player on the left, that can be used both as a left back and a left wing back. Sometimes also on the left midfield if needed. Use his pace and crossing. 19 caps for the Brazil national team.

5. Andrés D'Alessandro

A very good player on the ball. Can play anywhere in midfield. But I believe D'Alessandro plays best as an attacking midfielder. He's very short and not good in the air, but his skills are great. good dribbling, crossing, flair, passing and technique. 22 caps for the Argentina national team.

6. Andrezinho

I like this attacking midfielder. No caps for Brazil but keeps scoring goals from midfield. He has good determination, dribbling, first touch, passing and work rate.

Stadium

Estádio Beira-Rio is located on the Rio Guaíba shoreline in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul. It is named after José Pinheiro Borba – an ageing Portuguese engineer who supervised the building of the stadium for many years. The stadium is nicknamed Beira-Rio because it is located along the margins of Rio Guaíba. It replaced Internacional's previous stadium, called Estádio dos Eucaliptos.

The stadium's attendance record currently stands at 106,554, set on June 17, 1972 when a Rio Grande do Sul All-Stars team and Brazil's national team played a 3–3 draw.

Name: Estádio Beira-Rio

Capacity: 56 306 (15 000 seated)

Year Built: 1969

Owned By: Internacional

Stadium Condition: Very good

Surface: Grass

Formation And Tactical Tips

The best way to play with Internacional according to me is with a 4-2-2-2 formation. There is a lot of defensive midfielders in the team and also a lot of attacking midfielders. Use them! Do it the "Brazilian way"!

intern4.jpg

Build your team around Andrés D'Alessandro. Tick the playmaker button and give him the role. Buy players with high work rate to do his work on the pitch to. Let him do what he likes - attack!

Transfer Tips

I think the team needs some good strikers. That's one area to improve. Try to ask other clubs for loans. You are lucky if you in some way tries to buy Maicon from Fluminese. A really good striker for the future.

Why not welcome old Brazilians back to Brazil and Internacional? Try to secure the signature of Ronaldinho, Lúcio, Renan, Juan and Luis Fabiano when they get older.

Or start from the ground? Search the land for young Brazilians aged 16-19 and put them in your first team squad already. Build a team for the future.

League Rules

The match squad must have no more then 3 foreign players.

38 games will be played during a time of just 7 months. Top four teams qualify for the South American Copa Libertadores Group Stage.

Thats classy OP. I´ll definitely start a game in Brazil in full version. But I think I´ll begin in third league and start building my reputation from this point.

Do it!

And I will start with SC Internacional when the full version is out. Currently playing with them on the demo. Tries tactics and other things.

• 5 months later...

I had a save with them a few months back. Was brilliant I only signed brazilians under 21 . Gonna start a new game tonite, but most clubs only have a few hundred thousand to spend. Has anyone any bargains, that are free or close to? I usually get Luis Guilherme for£7k he becomes worldclass

Archived