Editing the default control height in FM2010 demo skin

Veg

The title says it all. As I'm playing with a netbook I need to set the default control height to 18. But making a settings folder and copying a settings file from fm2009 didn't work. Please help me!

I've tried that to but it doesn't change the default control height when adding the following lines into the xxxx settings.xml file:

<integer id="dcht" value="18" comment="default control height"/>

<integer id="dcwd" value="128" comment="default control width"/>

Seems to me like this settings file is for colours only...

Never mind, me talking rubbish. So I have to cahnge the question how do I change the column height in the player profile screen. This seems to be set in another file than the xxx settings.xml file.

I think the problem is the selection box underneath the player attributes. Radestock could you advice me on how to make it lower as it doesn't need to have the height it has now when I changed the row height?

Could be that what needs to be done is to reduce the column height even more and then reduce the font size.

Michael: It seems like the column height of the middle panel (fitnes and Int status) is at 20" height you could probably gain a bit reducing that height.

Michael:

Is there a chance you could tell me how you got rid of the text between the buttons and player profile and atributes, and also tell me how I move the Player profile upwards closer to the buttons?

I can't wait for a skin that'll work in netbook resolution, even if it's just a bodge...

I'm stuck on a press conference and can't go any further lol

To get around this, I had to simply punch a bunch of different keys and then it said I 'gave a cagey press conference.' Oh well, I got through it. Another option is to hook your netbook to an external monitor.

Archived