Squad Screen Backgrounds

geordie1981

The thick overlays on FM10 skins has left my previous style pretty much redundant so I've decided to adopt VP's style backgrounds. These won't show up on matchdays only on the squad screen, for match day backgrounds visit

THIS THREAD.

Extract the file to CHECK HERE

Make sure you have patch 10.2.

Use skin cache is unticked in the preferences menu ingame.

Reload skin on confirm is ticked in the preferences menu.

Show background pictures is ticked in the preferences menu.

Examples

1150c.th.jpg

1135r.th.jpg

Completed Packs

Argentina

Primera Division: FileFront / Mediafire / Preview

Brazil

Serie A: FileFront / Mediafire / Preview

Denmark

SAS Ligaen: FileFront / Mediafire / Preview

England

Premier to League 2: Download / Preview

France

Ligue 1: FileFront / Mediafire / Preview

Germany

Bundesliga: FileFront / Mediafire / Preview

Italy

Serie A: FileFront / Mediafire / Preview

Scotland

SPL to Division 3: Download / Preview

Spain

Liga BBVA: FileFront / Mediafire / Preview

USA

MLS + 12 more Download / Preview

National Teams

168 Nations: FileFront / Mediafire / Preview

Credit goes to VP for Bochum, Bologna, Osasuna and Sevilla.

These are terrific geordie. Hope to god they work well in FM10. Nice to see a new concept. They're not simply 'squad' backgrounds though; they're stadium backgrounds, no?

Cheers all,

I've made them to only show up on the team screen not during matches due to colour clashes for teams who share stadiums and future stadium moves making the image redundant. I also make cut-out facepacks which takes up a decent size chunk of my spare time as well.

I might have to put these on hold for a bit if the background pics have been disabled, I'll have to wait and see what happens with the custom skins.

• 2 weeks later...

I have unsuccessfully tried to install these into the FM'10 demo. Please take into account that I am very poor at doing this sort of thing. This is what I did. After downloading, I copied and went through the Docs\SI\FM path and then found that there are not the graphics and backgrounds folders. I made one of each and resumed going to graphics\backgrounds and then tried to paste them there. Then I went to the preferences\display and sound screens and clicked on confirm. The backgrounds did not appear in the game. I did untick the cache option and I have seen the backgrounds in their folder. What am I doing wrong? Help, please!

I have unsuccessfully tried to install these into the FM'10 demo. Please take into account that I am very poor at doing this sort of thing. This is what I did. After downloading, I copied and went through the Docs\SI\FM path and then found that there are not the graphics and backgrounds folders. I made one of each and resumed going to graphics\backgrounds and then tried to paste them there. Then I went to the preferences\display and sound screens and clicked on confirm. The backgrounds did not appear in the game. I did untick the cache option and I have seen the backgrounds in their folder. What am I doing wrong? Help, please!

Forgive me, I have just seen the post about disabling backgrounds in FM'10 etc. I am now assuming that that is why the backgrounds will not work. Am I correct?

• 1 month later...

You have done a fantastic job mate! Can we hope for some from Russia , Belgium, Portugal, Holland, Norway, Turkey by the time? And some lower leagues? Such as serie C - League 2 - BSP and so on.

Cheers mate...absolutly quality work.

geordie1981, I can't get the pictures to show at all. I have made two new folders for the backgrounds and for teams, I already have a folder for graphics. I am playing FM'10. Can you advise/assist, please? Kind regards. P.S. I seem to remember that background pictures will not work in FM'10 but it seems that I may be wrong.

geordie1981, I can't get the pictures to show at all. I have made two new folders for the backgrounds and for teams, I already have a folder for graphics. I am playing FM'10. Can you advise/assist, please? Kind regards. P.S. I seem to remember that background pictures will not work in FM'10 but it seems that I may be wrong.

You need patch 10.2 for them to show, also I don't think backgrounds show on the default skin so you're best off getting a custom one. There is a list of available stickied at the top of the forum.

I don't have the Scottish or Spanish packs on my computer anymore so I'll do them next because finding Italian pictures isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Quality work mate, yours and VPs backgrounds have made my FM look so much better. I am using Neue 2 skin which really goes well with the pics.

Nice one!

Any more to come??

Where can I find VPs backgrounds?

What am I doing wrong? I am using patch 10.2. I have made a new folder "backgrounds" and another "teams". I have copied and pasted through to backgrounds and then into teams. The backgrounds do not appear in my game, either on match day or squad screen. I have the skins "FD4" and "Fusion" installed and in good working order. I shall soon be carried away by the men in white coats!

Make sure you have use skin cache unticked, reload skin on confirm ticked and show background pictures ticked in the preferences ingame. If you've done all that and they still aren't showing then you must have them in the wrong folder because they work on fusion on my computer, I couldn't find FD4 so I don't know if they work on that or not.

Check here to see if your locations match up; http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2082514&postcount=8

Archived