Sebastián Rusculleda

CPS

An Argentinian left winger who starts at Tigre. Unfortunately he doesn't have the pace to be top class, but his technical stats mean he could certainly cut it in the Championship. He's been signed by an AI West Ham here in late 2010 so a work permit shouldn't pose a problem.

rusculleda.jpg

And this screenshot proves that its unlikely that you'll have to break any banks if you want to sign him. Argentinian league will probably need to be loaded.

rusculleda2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have this player in my Leeds team. We are trying to push for a Champions League spot this season and Rusculleda is a major part of my team. He is my main set piece taker. He gets a reasonable amount of assists from corners, scores from free kicks and occassionally he will bring the ball in from wide and dribble past a FB and CB to beat the keeper at his near post.

If your team needs a cheap left winger for free, sign him when his contract expires. I paid him 5,000p/w pounds to join my team as a back up. But he's more of a squad rotation player now.

I wonder how much I can sell him for when I ultimately look to replace him with a better winger.

His stats from last season:

Apps: 22(17)

Goals: 8

Asts: 12

MoM: 4

Avg Rating: 7.22

After seeing this, this morning.. i soon snapped him up for £250k :) hopefully he can perform!

Got him for my terrible Portsmouth save (worst one yet, were 18th at January) :(

Archived