Davide Lanzafame

AcidBurn

lanazafamevt9.jpg

w1024.png

Saw this guy when he scored a hat trick for Italy in a friendly, I had never heard of him in real life or on the game before but he seems like a decent player and one to look for at the start. His history has him averaging a 7.4 or more for the past 4 seasons scoring quite a few goals for a winger and getting alot of assists aswell.

Has anyone had him before? Juventus bought him for £5 million in the 2nd season on my game. ANyone know his PA using spoiler tags?

• 3 months later...

Havent seen many people talk about this guy, initially on loan at Bari but plays for Palermo. Data error in game as he is still co-owned between Juve and Palermo.

Can't sign him in the 1st season, but can sign hmi after 1 season and is versatile, can play AM RL,ST

Full name: David Lanzafame

Date of birth: 09/02/1987 21yo

Place of birth: Turin (Italy)

Nationality: Italian

Height:1 .80 m (5 ft 11 in)

Playing position(s): Attacking Midfielder Left/Right, Striker

Value: £6.5 million (October 2010)

Sale Value: N/A (Signed for £5.25million in Juve save 09/10, £1.2million in Valencia save 10/11)

Lanzafame.jpg

anyone else with good experience with him?!?

grrr....all that effort.....grrrrr........grrrrrr

anywho :D i never even saw one was open my bad :p

My fault lol, I am currently playing as Juventus so might take a look at getting him in season 2. Forgot all about him until I saw this thread. How has he done for you?

Have you used him much for Juve? If so where did you use him? He seems to do nothing in my saves under AI management just sits in the reserves.

ye i use him as often as possible really tbh i like a lot as a player, and so does antonioo conte, bari manager

http://juventus.blogsfc.com/lanzafame-the-italian-ronaldo.html

ill find a pic of his history, i generally use him as and attacking mid on the right hand side of a 4-3-3, but have him switching positions with the left attacking mid and striker.

My fault lol, I am currently playing as Juventus so might take a look at getting him in season 2. Forgot all about him until I saw this thread. How has he done for you?

tbh he's a brilliant squad player for me who comes on and scores important goals (mostly in champs league though.)

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, i just finished my degree today WOOOOHOOOOO!!! :D:D:D

Back on topic, has any ever had any experience with Davide Lanzafame before. I have read a lot about him IRL and heard that he is supposed to be good but i've never had any experience with him. I had a £1.6million bid accepted at the start of the game but he always rejects the contract.

Also, anyone know his CA/PA and what is his best position to play in?

dl1pua.jpg

Archived