Onyekachi Apam

t1mbers

Hey all, sorry to be slapping lots of people up this should hopefully be the last in a while!

Right i have just bought this guy named in thread for money on the following screenshot: im thinking i may definatly overpaid :S but il see by you guys who potentially have tested him!

He is as stated Onyekachi Apam and he can play completly across the back Accomplished with his natural place being at right full back...

I sold Alain Nef for a decent amount (not 10mill :( ) but needed replacement the cover being opare who also cover MR.

Again just wondering:

a) Anyone has had him, and if you have what experiances

and

b) how badly have i been conned!? lol

Here is the man in question:

OnyekachiApam.png

Cheers for your thoughts :)

I got him for my Sunderland side for £8 million so I dont think you have overpaid by much he was a extremely good player especially at RB. I sold him for £25 million to Real Madrid a couple of seasons later to fund bringing in more English players. Like I said though he was a very solid and versatile player for me.

Yeah i thought i did haha...do you know what...that stings haha, but hopefully i will be able to sell him more than 10mill :) that way i wont cry,

You had him HoPeY? oh it is beginning of 3rd season so cant grumble too much about price :S

Or heard good things?!

___________edit:

OOOooOo the future looks bright the future looks 25mil :D

Had him at Blackburn and he was brilliant as an attacking full back, I suppose you did overpay a little but he is only 23 so you will get plenty out of him. 10m is a good amount to get him as long as it hasnt stopped you buying other players that you wanted or put you in the financial swanny

• 2 months later...

I manage the Nigerian National team and I always select him for the full-strength squads. He is very consistent. Nice little touch is that he did a 'fantastic last ditch' sliding tackle at 94mins to save the ACoN Final.

Never had him at a club (I usually manage reallly low league sides) but he plays well for Nigeria

Archived