Willians Santana

t1mbers

Hello there folks,

Right i have just bought this guy named in thread for money on the following screenshot, but now thinking about it feel i may have been ripped a little, i was just wondering if :

a) Anyone has had him, and if you have what experiances

b) His natural position is AMC but he can practically play anywhere at accomplished above DMC but accross that line its unconvincing and also DR and DL as awkward, so where is he best situated

d) Did i get conned?!

Oh turns out i have upset the squad by buying him too :S a 19y/o regen , Gai assulin (19y/o) and Mascio (19y/o)

VVV Thanks in advance and this is the said guy VVV

WilliansSantana.png

What a lovely opening post. ;)

My experience of him was he was a useful squad player, best for me at AMC but he performed well at AMR/MR and MCa. If your tactic allows it, he's quite handy with free role ticked.

I don't think you got conned, of course you could have got a better deal. YEAH! I HAD TO PAY RELEASE CLAUSE!

Some people listen HoPeY haha: not that i often bring up a single player, but thanks nice to know it was good in your eyes *bows* hehe, was just wondering if he will be decent i am guessing he isnt going to be to shabby if he upsets everyone...nothing better than competition...but i think il send the regen to Cardiff (if they arent below him) the no-named fool haha.

Turns out Cardiff have better training facilities and i think a season long loan for him will do wonders...leaving Assulin, Mascio, Santana, Feghouli, Kladrubsky, Civelli and Ochirosii all to have a "marvel mandem" for the middle of the park...may have to sell someone but thats for another thread... (unfortunatly it would probably be Kladrubsky aswell :S)

Anyone else!?

what skin are you using t1mbers, looks good.

Hehe i think so, its called Blackin09... il put you a little link up, it confused me at first as certain things change on layout etc but it works nicely and you can see stats well which i really like :)

heres link for the skin:

http://www.4shared.com/file/73567405/5fee9108/FM09_Skin_Blackin09.html

Cheers Purefun your very kind too...im hoping i aint going to pee you admin staff off with another player soon hehe :);)

how do i add the skin to my game? ive just downloaded it? Just bought Santana, ill report on how good he is!

Ask in the Skinning Hideout mate, but do a search first. No point taking this thread off topic:thup:

If you wait a minute I'll try and find a thread to help you:)

This Thread should be of some use to you, very simple instructions:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello there folks,

Right i have just bought this guy named in thread for money on the following screenshot, but now thinking about it feel i may have been ripped a little, i was just wondering if :

a) Anyone has had him, and if you have what experiances

b) His natural position is AMC but he can practically play anywhere at accomplished above DMC but accross that line its unconvincing and also DR and DL as awkward, so where is he best situated

d) Did i get conned?!

Oh turns out i have upset the squad by buying him too :S a 19y/o regen , Gai assulin (19y/o) and Mascio (19y/o)

VVV Thanks in advance and this is the said guy VVV

WilliansSantana.png

Im just starting my 3rd season as QPR and finished 4th in my first season of prem so i have plenty of money for an assault in the champs league and am attracting big players to my team...is Willians Santana worth 6.5m? i know he can play preety much anywhere...has anyone bought him and seen him turn out to be amazing?????

Archived