Recommened Players...

Jason_A

I'm on 2007 and have started a season with Nuneaton, well just until I get my '09 copy. I am however finding it difficult to bring in some good players with a budget of 10,000.

So, does any one know any players that would join me (conference north) and are of a decent calibre. I'm definitely looking for a striker to bang in the goals. And, are there any good players that I could get join on loan from an higher club?

Ideas appreciated. :)

I'm on 2007 and have started a season with Nuneaton, well just until I get my '09 copy. I am however finding it difficult to bring in some good players with a budget of 10,000.

So, does any one know any players that would join me (conference north) and are of a decent calibre. I'm definitely looking for a striker to bang in the goals. And, are there any good players that I could get join on loan from an higher club?

Ideas appreciated. :)

A striker with high pace and acceleration will always rip up defences that low down.

I have Gez Murphy who is playing exceptionally well and is top goal scorer with 11 goals in 10 games. However, I don't have any one to partner him so I need find someone ... and quick! I'm on a pretty poor run at the moment as well. :( I can score, but I definitely need sort my defence out.

keep plugging away at listed and listed for loan players from teams in the next couple of leagues up, eventually you'll get one or two that want to come to you. It is not difficult to score in BSN, any striker even with double figures in pace and off the ball will light the scoreboard on a semi-regular basis. Good to get a targetman with decent jumping, strength, heading and teamwork in as a partner, and a good midfield enforcer should be near the top of the priority list.

Archived