Is their really a chairman patch

Dylan_Gray

If you go in db folder you find a file called make me chairman.edt look at that and you will find the answer, so antgetty you should know the facts before you reply.

I dont believe for one second that the orginal poster was talking about having your name as chairman, It seemed like he wanted a patch where he would become chairman and control the club, which you still cant do!

One of the pointless features I have ever seen just for the record

If you go in db folder you find a file called make me chairman.edt look at that and you will find the answer, so antgetty you should know the facts before you reply.

All that file does is give you a chairman with your name. It DOES NOT give you any power or special abilities in the game. So I think that you should also check your facts before you reply.

All that file does is give you a chairman with your name. It DOES NOT give you any power or special abilities in the game. So I think that you should also check your facts before you reply.

Did I say something else????????????????????????????????????????????? It still makes you as a chairman! I did not say a word about playability!

Archived