Transfer revenue

Hi all.

Is there any other way to increase % of transfer revenue made available than asking the board?

This is really frustrating in a small club like FC Groningen. I have the opportunity to sell one of my players for 15 million, which is a lot for this club and an amazing deal for it, and that would let me buy some good players to increase my team quality.

However i will only see 7,5 million from that because i only have 50% of revenue and i had to ask to the board because i only had 35%!!!

Thanks!

Go ahead with the deal. Dont forget that all the transfer money goes towards your balance and its only that 50% goes to the part of the balance that is the budget. So in the long term you dont lose the ability to spend the rest of the money you get from sales. It makes your balance healthier so the transfer budget the board gives you at least twice a year will increase.

I started the season at Chelsea with $68 million in transfer revenue. I sold some players and got my transfer revenue up to $128 million, my DOF spent about half that bringing in some prospects, and then, 3 days before the midseason transfer window closes, the board just cut my transfer revenue percentage to 35%, took all but $973K in transfer budget, and cut my payroll budget down to only $500/wk available. So...no players, can't renew any contracts, and if I sell a player, I get nothing in return (especially since most contracts have those "**** gets 30% of next sale".) Would have been nice to be given a warning before I sold off players for a transfer budget I couldn't spend.

Archived