International games

Im currently in the playoffs and there are multiple of my key players unavailable due to international duty.

There has to be an option to disable this, otherwise it would just be stupid....right??

Thanks in advance!

Just to note, its doesnt just happen in the NHL playoffs. I've had players away on, international duty, across the whole season.

Yep. It's quite annoying. I play NHL league and during the Oct/Nov months I have been losing players to something called a European Tour. In the spring during playoff runs I am losing my players to the World Cup. Has cost me a couple of playoff because of it. Glad they know about it though. Should be fixed.

Also related I think, when there's the Olympic tournament, the schedule is not syncronise with the NHL and AHL schedule, so a lot of players are on ''International Duties''. In the 2018 and 2022 winter Olympics, I had about 6 or 7 top players missing 3 or 4 games, even on players in the AHL.

Hi, the problem is still there.

I have tested two careers now. In the first career the first season was ok but when you get to the 9th of December 2016 (season 2) players are placed in the rosters of their national teams. This career was started before the hotfix.

I started a new career after the hotfix and exactly the same happens.

• 2 weeks later...

I will upload later today.

I am in the 2000-2001 season with a 1998 start date in the blue line challenge. Using version 1.2.1f, in Feb, the European Hockey Tour took several NHL players to international duty midseason.

Found a possible issue here from the saves provided and a fix is in the pipeline for this as well. Thanks for the reports again.

I had a prospect playing in Russia signed on a contract to start with my NHL team on the 30th of April. He was selected for the World Championships before joining my NHL team and played for his national team on their game days and in the NHL on the days in between. Latest version of EHM but no save, sorry.

Archived