Scouting nations and regions

Not sure if this is the right area to put a post like this but I was wondering what nations or regions everyone likes to scout and what nations produce the best regens consistantly. I'm looking to hire a team of scouts and just get each scout to search one nation for the full year or split the year into multiple nations like Poland, Croatia, Serbia etc.

I'd scout continents to start with and see what leagues you have loaded. Everyone knows the best countries are Argentina, France, Brazil etc. I'm sure you already know that, my tip would be to scout Croatia and Serbia, seem to produce a lot of cheap but high potential regens. Both in Europe too so no problems with work permits.

Also scout youth tournaments/leagues.

I do always wonder how to set up my scouting network, different articles suggest slightly different things. This has also developed slightly as the years have gone.

In my current save, I'm set up with 12 scouts covering the 6 'best' regions, although I'm definitely going to assess how this has worked and change it up. One scout looks for any player worthy to play in the first team (I set it to either 3* or 3.5* CA, but I'm not sure) whilst the other looks for high PA players aged 19 or under.

However, a lot of people suggest setting each scout to a few nations (ie Croatia/Serbia, the Benelux region etc), almost covering their own 'custom' region, but I'm not really sure how I would go about setting this up.

I've always wondered if one scout moving around a whole region is too much and if it would be better setting him on a either one nation or a few like I imagine they do in real life. I don't know how life like the scouting system is made on this game for me to truly understand which way is better

Archived