Due to the desperation, I have to play the game soon, I have duplicated this her, my apologies

Leading up until a relatively surprising Champions League final...

I have a week before my C/L final against Bayern Munich. I have used the past few days to rest my players after a season they only just won; and also trying to turn heads from the Bayern Camp, disrupt their concentration etc. What else can I do to maximise my changes of a victory, it could complete an amazing first season.

THREAD ENDED.

I would avoid taking pressure off, and keep team talks to the same as you use all season. they are obviously working all season so why change it?

sounds like if they are the bigger team they will want to come at you in the game, so I would try to do the same and start the game attacking. An early goal will let you dictate play and hit them regularly on the break if you have a tactic suitable?

I spent 2 days before playing a CL final with my finnish side studying the opponents strategy and the way the were most effective on the pitch, so to elaborate a way able to counter all their skills.

Archived