Genie Scout Question

Although Genie shows CA and PA it also has a positional rating tool.

Rashidi has posted a you tube of Club DNA (worth a watch), which although very good is also a bit cumbersome within the squad screens. Searching by attributes also provides a sort of positional rating. I try to use Dafuge challenge rules on my saves, so I don't use player filters.

The question is, would a positional rating tool be a good idea within the main game, rather than using a third party tool that also shows CA and PA.

Do you think the guy that makes Genie is better at judging what attributes are good for a position than you are? If so, use his tool. If not, don't bother.

And in my opinion, having knowledge of the exact CA and PA of players ruins the game for you. Well ... maybe not ruins, but ... makes the game less enjoyable, let us say that. You are of course free to disagree.

Anyway, one of the mods will pop up soon to tell you that discussion on Genie does not compute in this forum.

In the game you already have indicators for suitablility to position and role. This is not an exact science; use your own judgement.

Archived