Striker without finishing

Pmarcos3

I am using a edited Fc United(I only changed the name of the team) and I bought this striker:

iabScYG.png

I bought him because even thought his star rating wasn't that good, in his last team he had scored 15 goals and 7 assists, and in off season he had scored 5 in 2 games, so I was like, let's check this guy out, if you see his stats, he is actually good, and if you see him play you will be astonished of how many chances he has per game, he is like Mexican chicharito, always creates chances for himself... the problem is his finishing rating, he misses like Torres in Chelsea, but even though in 5 chances he scores 1 so it's not that bad. I hope that with training his finishing becomes better and he becomes a beast.

If he's scoring enough why change him? If it ain't broke don't fix it. I'd give him a run at ST and see how he does before changing him to an IF in the AML slot. I also had a similar player in lower league management... The man wasn't as fast or as agile as yours but he could head a ball and could jump and was strong, pretty much a human wrecking ball. So I set up the team to get the best out of him by firing a load of crosses into the box and it worked :)

I would train your player to move into channels as PPM and couple him with a player who can spot a pass from deep and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

I changed him to AML for the new season (because i bought the top goalscorer of last season as striker), in 5 friendlies, 3 agaisnst much stronger teams (Rangers, Fulham, Milwall) He scored 4 goals, and against the 2 much weaker teams he scored 1, so 5 goals in 5 matches is pretty good. He had man of the match 3 of imtimes, pretty good for a 5 gray stars AML.

Archived