Creating U19 Leagues and U19 Champions League

Scrench

I would like to create U19 leagues for each european nation where the best u19 teams can compete in the nation (Meaning that the teams in the top u19 division are not the u19 teams of the teams in the senior top division). The leagues would have 16-20 participants(TBD) and there would be lower leagues as well with promotion and relegation too. Let's say that the top divison in england looks like chelsea, man u, arsenal, etc., But in the u19 leagues there could be arsenal u19, sheffield utd u19, derby u19 etc. so the u19 teams performance and quality are not influenced by the first team. Youth teams performing well can provide benefits for the senior squads as they have match experience and getting money for their league standings should mean extra income for the team.

The secong thing i would like to create is the U19 Champions League.

The top teams in the u19 top divisions in each nation can qualify for the champions league and compete with each other on a continental level. The format is the same as the senior Champions League, without the qualifying phase(will add later): Group stage--->Knockout stage. The clubs can earn more and more money as they proceed further into the competition, and winning it can raise the reputation of the club. The winner of the U19 Championship could be declared as the best youth team in the world/Best youth academy in the world(Not important tho).

My question is if it is possible to create this thing with the use of the editor, and if it is, then how should i approach and create it?

You can, but you will have to create a separate set of nation rules for each nation, setting up custom youth leagues - plus a set of continental rules on top of that - each saved in a a separate file, and then load all those files when you start a new game.

If you just add a U19 it will usually replace the U18 or U21 with all the things that are set in-game, like which teams are participating, how many divisions and matches etc. If you want full control and the same system in various countries you need to add it from scratch.

What the initial poster want is a complete league system for the youths, which is possible but only if you create it from scratch and using the advanced rules.

If you just add a U19 it will usually replace the U18 or U21 with all the things that are set in-game, like which teams are participating, how many divisions and matches etc. If you want full control and the same system in various countries you need to add it from scratch.

What the initial poster want is a complete league system for the youths, which is possible but only if you create it from scratch and using the advanced rules.

What I'd like to do is to replace Italian U20 and U18 with only U19. Is it possible somehow?

Archived