How to add quality players to a previously unplayable nation.

Million21

Hi guys, my question is this:

I created a league in a non-playable country and i edited that country to be the best at everything so it would produce good players to make the league interesting.

I also edited all of the clubs and gave them lots of money and state of the art academies and training facilities but every time i start a game, the created players are poor quality, why is this?

Yep, the nation youth rating, rep, etc and for the league it's 200 and the team are 10,000 rep but the players they create are poor quality and not well balanced in terms of their attributes like they'll have >15 pace, aggression and long shots but every other attribute is 10 or less.

Yep, the nation youth rating, rep, etc and for the league it's 200 and the team are 10,000 rep but the players they create are poor quality and not well balanced in terms of their attributes like they'll have >15 pace, aggression and long shots but every other attribute is 10 or less.

Manage to get anywhere?

I have a similar issue,

My league is a complete fantasy, I gave the nation rep and rating a high value, gave all the teams sugar daddys and the league a very high tv money bonus

The game starts of with very poor players in each team if I auto fill players

Everyone starts on an even keel however when I play as a team I can sign who ever I want but no one else signs anyone so I ended winning every game 4, 5 and 6 nil

Did you add just one league or a kind of league pyramid with different reputation?

And what happens when you vary the club reputations between 4000 and 10'000?

They game is looking for a balance between mediocre, average, good and very good players. It could be possible that setting all clubs at a top level could lead into a strange behaviour when the game is generating players at the start.

Did you add just one league or a kind of league pyramid with different reputation?

And what happens when you vary the club reputations between 4000 and 10'000?

They game is looking for a balance between mediocre, average, good and very good players. It could be possible that setting all clubs at a top level could lead into a strange behaviour when the game is generating players at the start.

I've tried them all, clubs in the nation have a highest ranking of about 6500 (its USa) - i've teams from 8000-3000 with various finances and facilities, all generate no players over 300k or any players at teams st a B teams or with a link to a main club not as feeder.

I've holidayed and over abotu 5-10 years you can see it balance out as the rep and money evens things out, bt from the off the generation accros the board is very poor from top to bottom.

I'm not sure if it could help, when you add some players manually and set their PA or CA to a level you want to see in that league. But maybe worth a try.

No worries, cHEER kubi

i've raised a bug report to see if its a alogrithm problem with the generation or jsut something i'm missing but no luck.

Failing that i might do add free transfers by birth town to new teams in the region. :) (im aware this will take fecking ages but meh).

The strange thing is that it works, when you just add lower leagues and use generate players for leagues that has not enough real players in the db. In my custom Swiss save about 4000 players are generated and they match the divisions where they playing, with 5 youth players with a PA higher than 150, the best 180, which is not bad for one generation.

Yeah, it seems to add players of a 'lower league' quality, rather than reshuffle them into the pack to get slaughtered at the top end, I've added all new teams as the bottom divisions in the country, seems to look more in line that way, and as it balances out over time, seems to work.

Archived