[FM16][MOD][RELEASED]Instant Match Skins

Oxslow

Instant result on PC is simulate match on tablets

Lucas Weatherby

user-offline.pngSports Interactive

"The options are different between the PC/Mac/Linux game and the one on Tablet. They do different things.

The option to Instant Result on PC uses your current tactics. This option is "Simulate Match" on Tablet.

Instant Result on Tablet hands over full control to your assistant for Tactics and Team Selection, and this option is not on PC."

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/447556-Unable-to-simulate-match?p=10642327&viewfull=1#post10642327

May I ask a question about this skin, and skins like it?

Does using an instant result skin in the full fat game give one an advantage (other than playing speed of course)?

The reason I'm asking is because challenges allow people to use skins; I guess on the basis that they simply change the appearance of the game and don't alter the chances of success.

I guess you guys would know whether this is actually true, since you understand what the skins are actually doing.

• Administrators
Instant result on PC is simulate match on tablets

Lucas Weatherby

user-offline.png Sports Interactive

"The options are different between the PC/Mac/Linux game and the one on Tablet. They do different things.

The option to Instant Result on PC uses your current tactics. This option is "Simulate Match" on Tablet.

Instant Result on Tablet hands over full control to your assistant for Tactics and Team Selection, and this option is not on PC."

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/447556-Unable-to-simulate-match?p=10642327&viewfull=1#post10642327

When you've hacked in Instant Result into a skin, this is just the same as "Simulate Match", only difference being you won't be able to do Match Plans I believe (I don't use these skins).

There is no option to just Skip Match (ie. What Tablet calls Instant Result), unless you were to just holiday the game.

Basic Match plans are available, when simulate match is activated in a skin.

There are usually two options, just Instant result and Instant result with simulate match.

Archived