FM16 Spirit of 67´ Challenge

FM16 Spirit of 67´ Challenge

Welcome everyone!!

The Aim

Well, I came up with this idea, while I was reading a book of the mighty Celtic team back then in the year 67´.They won the european Cup with players, only from Glasgow.

So the challenge here is, to built up a team, which every player from your club, comes from the city your club is based on. So, for example, if you play Arsenal, you only can buy players, which have ´Place of Birth´ London.

Same for every other club you select. For example if you play with PSG, you can only have players which are born in Paris.

So at the end after a few seasons, or maybe the first, you got a team built of players , who came all from the same city, your club is based on. I tried it already last year, but it´s a very difficult challenge.

I have some tipps, if you select Manchester United to play, or Barcelona, it will be easier, than if you choose Ipswich or Dumarton, because Manchester and Barcelona are big cities, with good regens.

Another thing is, in the player search, you can select ´Place of Birth´, than the players are filtred and you can only view players from one city.

The Database

You can custom the database like you want. A good thing is to load all the players from the nation you want to play with. If you play Sampdoria, load all players from Italy. Better chances for regens of your city.

The Available Countries

You can select every country in the game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived