Aaaarrrrg!!!

I just had the worst 10 minutes I've had in FM history!

I am managing Norwegian side Rosenborg and we are playing away against fierce rivals Molde. Here is what happened!

57th. minute. I score from a corner! Yes! Get in! Life is magical and full of joy!

63rd. minute. A huge mistake from my right full back gifts Molde an easy goal.

66. minute. I make my last sub because my fullback is knackered and needs to come of.

67. minute. My top scorer gets injured. Strained Knee Ligaments. Sidelined for 6-7 weeks, and I have to finish the game with 10 men.

72. minute. Penalty! The ref is feeling kind and wrongfully awards Molde a penalty.

Sometimes I just hate this game!

Rant over! Just needed to went!

Generally, I usually keep my last sub til 80th+ min . If they're tired then tough! :D

I always make my 3rd sub by 75" min at very latest to ensure they get a match rating and therefore some developmental benefit from the game.

Barely had any instances of finishing with ten men, and certainly no more often than irl

I always make my 3rd sub by 75" min at very latest to ensure they get a match rating and therefore some developmental benefit from the game.

Oooh. I didn't know this! Does it depend which FM version your playing? In FM14 I usually see they are given a 6.6/6.5 even if only played 1 min unless they do something crucial to affect the match score.

Generally, I usually keep my last sub til 80th+ min . If they're tired then tough!

Yes, I usually save my last sub as well, but in this case his condition was 40%, and he kept getting skinned by their winger. Not to mention the mistake that cost me a goal. I had to sub him!

Thankfully I have calmed down a bit today, and now I remember why I love this game so much!

Archived