41311 Control

hi knap,

Just a few questions...

1. What about oppositte instructions? None? Assistant decides? Or you got any setup?

2. General training and individual training? None? Assistant decides? Or you got any setup?

3. I've been using your "Damn busters"... Is this one better? Whats your experience?

Thanks in advance

They are both run on a 60 game test season and perform about the same, so depends upon players in squad.

No OIs so yo need to be in charge and set none.I leave training to Assistant, but long term look a developing players for tactic.

They are both run on a 60 game test season and perform about the same, so depends upon players in squad.

No OIs so yo need to be in charge and set none.I leave training to Assistant, but long term look a developing players for tactic.

:applause:

Thank you so much knap :thup:

Just finishing testing Tika Taka (2323 by skyline72)

I'm a great fan of your tactics... Won almost everything with Oxford and Damn Busters. :brock:

• 1 month later...
Tactics_%20%20Overview-4_zps7a7yugbo.png

There will be PIs Corners etc but above are TIs

Cheers.

Seems to be working really well with West Ham in my 4th season. Currently 4th in Feb and my striker, Daniel Sturridge is scoring a lot. Just need a decent midfielder and I should push on.

This is really good mate.

Its the first tactic that i have tried where i've felt a degree of control in games, no doubt due to the style of possession based tactic.

Played as Napoli in the first season (15/16) and won the treble (league, cup and Euro) despite a very tight race with Juve for the title. Even more impressive considering that when you play as Napoli every man and his dog wants to leave at some point during the season (had to sell Higuain and Insigne in Jan, brought in Lukaku to replace).

Kostic was excellent on the left wing and Callejon was surprisingly brilliant on the right despite not being suited to the position. He finished with 22 goals.

I was expecting a windfall from the board but got nothing, only £22m!

After struggling with Chelsea, I switched to this half way through my 1st season, and it was much better.

2nd season, won the PL with 98 points - it's a great tactic. :-)

But in my 3rd season, I'm struggling again - I wonder if I have become too predictable using the same tactic match after match? I now start with this, and switch to my 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1, seems to be working.

I'm enjoying this tactic. I've been challenging for top 5 the last two seasons and with a few buys I've started to break into top 3. It can be a bit inconsistent for example I'm undefeated in first 9 games in all comps and then Spurs come to me and beat us 7-1. Still enjoying it though!

Quick update from me. Still using this tactic and now challenging for 1st. I think I should stress how important it is to buy the players who are best fits for those positions and for example not just any DM, it needs to be a BWM DM.

Archived