Austria League- Cannot activate 3rd level

oche balboa

Under the menu of the left side where you select the divisions, there should be an item in the list called "Australia". Expand that menu and there should be a sub option called "Required Teams". In there change the number of teams and that should fix it.

Thanks for your help krlenjushka. I' m almost there, but there is another issue: In Austria there is a certain promotion system. Every year there are three champions in the Regional Divisions East, West and Central, but only two are promoted. In reality they choose one team, which gets directly promoted (every year it is a different, random Division), the other two teams play a playoff in 2 legs.

As i couldn't find a way to randomize one team to get promoted, i was wandering if it is possible to first sort the three Division champions by points, with the two remaining teams playing the play-off. It seems more legit this way. Do you have any ideas how to make this possible?

It is a pity... i'am able to activate the regional divisions now, but a new message turns up, and i dont know what to do with it: Austrian Regional Division has not finished in time for the season update day 5/6/2016... how can i get rid of this??

This is strange, because the Austrian Season Update Day is saved as 7/10/2016...

It is a pity... i'am able to activate the regional divisions now, but a new message turns up, and i dont know what to do with it: Austrian Regional Division has not finished in time for the season update day 5/6/2016... how can i get rid of this??

This is strange, because the Austrian Season Update Day is saved as 7/10/2016...

you probably have play offs or something that is two legged and extends above the season end date. try making it only one legged/make the season longer and see if it works.

yes, thats what the error message says... but one should be promoted directly from regional division east, while the leaders of regional division west and central have a playoff-game, with the winner going up...

and what is problem with this? maybe i can help

Archived