So... Generate a son.

Decided to try this out, paid for the unlockable to see if it was cool.

Designing makes very little sense in terms of why certain things grey out when they do and it seems like some of the limits are arbitrary. For example, I had a LB and CD mix with 20 in both, decided to try and take the CB down to 10 and see if it opened up any other slots for points, not only did it not, it completely greyed out the CD so I couldn't even put it back to 20... I have managed to make players anywhere between 100 CA to 160 CA depending on how I work the attributes in my favor because some open up and some do not when tweaking things. I was able to increase a lot of attributes on one player by putting his position up to 20, taking it back down to 1 and putting back to 20 again. No idea how I would go about reporting this on the bugs forum though, it is not hard to reproduce at all.

Now my son is made, but he needs a work permit... that's very useless! I didn't get to choose his nationality at all. And he won't sign a contract because my club does not match his ambitions! WTF is that? So he is completely useless to me now. Any advice here?

Designing makes very little sense in terms of why certain things grey out when they do and it seems like some of the limits are arbitrary. For example, I had a LB and CD mix with 20 in both, decided to try and take the CB down to 10 and see if it opened up any other slots for points, not only did it not, it completely greyed out the CD so I couldn't even put it back to 20... I have managed to make players anywhere between 100 CA to 160 CA depending on how I work the attributes in my favor because some open up and some do not when tweaking things. I was able to increase a lot of attributes on one player by putting his position up to 20, taking it back down to 1 and putting back to 20 again. No idea how I would go about reporting this on the bugs forum though, it is not hard to reproduce at all.

Now my son is made, but he needs a work permit... that's very useless! I didn't get to choose his nationality at all. And he won't sign a contract because my club does not match his ambitions! WTF is that? So he is completely useless to me now. Any advice here?

Oh dear. I was thinking of paying for this but don't think i'll bother now. I'll just play another 14 seasons and unlock it.

• Administrators

Please report the issues you are having on the bugs forum with examples and screenshots please

Oh dear. I was thinking of paying for this but don't think i'll bother now. I'll just play another 14 seasons and unlock it.

Biggest kick in the teeth is also that you no longer score any points on the leaderboards if you create one yourself... many will not care but I do!

Archived